Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash (58878 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by manci(m): 4:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Is only happens campaign period.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2018
What if the lady refused to take it back?
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by zomby(m): 5:41am On Dec 09, 2018
All these staged nollywood movies will not work in Nigeria...Now that Nigerians are tired of Buhari and also do not want Mr Abubarka Corruption AtikuAs their next president, my humble advise for this chap (Fela Durotoye) are:
1. Look for a solid backing of a well respected god father
2. Look for plenty of funds to maintain presidential election campaign stamina.
3. Look for a solid young Hausa running mate to entice the northerners
4. And start campaigning aggressively all around the country....

And leave picking up garbage on the street for the nollywood actors and actresses.
Anything less is simply Uncivilized.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by cardoctor(m): 5:53am On Dec 09, 2018
Good man. He should go to Mushin or Bariga. There is enough refuse their to be collected. He deserves a medal for this staged pictures. It doesn't really look like him sha.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by pressplay411(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Olalan:
We will see many more show offs as the elections approach.....
BTW it's not proper to litter the streets with dirts common sense should tell us that

The truth is everyone knows it's bad. But the difference between Nigeria and countries that are neat is simply enforcement.
Americans, Europeans, etc are as bad as Nigerians when it comes to breaking laws. But because they know there is zero tolerance to breaking law, that they can't escape fine or arrest or both, and very importantly, no one is above the law, that's why they obey the law.

Nigeria equally has laws but no enforcement.
God help us all.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2018
Let me get this straight: he got out of his own car, told you to set the camera rolling, you took a shot, now you're putting it in our faces. Why? Doesn't that earn you the qualification of a fake-ass fellow? Hm...
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Chaleso: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2018
God bless you for this comment.
thorpido:
Nigerian followers are the greater problem of this country.
Someone does something laudable and most of the comments are saying fake,staged etc.
So when will you produce the real?

1 Like

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Smartwin: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2018
thorpido:
Someone does something laudable and most of the comments are saying fake,staged etc.
you don't blame them because that is how it has always been they would do all this things when they ain't on the post yet or will you see buhari or Gokowa come down to do this now that there re on their post
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by bluefilm: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2018
thorpido:

What else do you expect from a bunch of morøns who don't really know what they want?
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2018
zomby:
my humble advise for this chap (Fela Durotoye) are:
1. Look for a solid backing of a well respected god father.
that's going back to the very bane of our electoral process. Godfatherism is exactly what we need to do away with to move forward in this country.
zomby:
Look for plenty of funds to maintain presidential election campaign stamina.
this is the very reason for the door to door campaign. To leverage on the goodwill of the common man like yourself.
zomby:
Look for a solid young Hausa running mate to entice the northerners
thanks. It's the very reason Hajia Khadijah Abdullahi-Iya (a bright young lawyer) was chosen as the running mate and vice presidential candidate.
zomby:
And start campaigning aggressively all around the country....
this I assure you is ongoing. You're invited to kindly join the train wink

2 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by opribo(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Looks like a stage managed video shot that captured all the essential moments.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Paul112(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2018
It was acted
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by mikejj(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2018
grin tongue.waaas my own i wee just drive to where there is no fela and dump my trash jare.,,no time.les c if he wil folo me...it wil b fun..
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Kirinwa: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Serves her right

Taa. All na show. He even told someone to video it.

1 Like

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by olatunyemi(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2018
staged or fake. it's commendable. I can't remember the last time I dropped dirt on my way. i will rather put it in my pocket or back pack
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by permit225(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2018
All Na plan work..c how e take sup.. Phone call from femi...
Femi:jumoke alawo I dey ur bk oya throw d trash outside ur car.

Jumy:okay ur excellency I will do just DAT..

Femi:correct I don c am,oya send me ur bank details ma waya u d moni

Jumy:tnk u ur Excellency is nice running biz wit u sir..
Femi:ah ah don't mention...if any biz plan cms up again I ll notify u.....end of story ma pple Na lyk DAT e take happen....

1 Like

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by forexprophet(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2018
He thinks that's how to become president.... lol....This is Nigeria.. Nobody send all this gimmick. Go learn politics ooo. You can hardly impress anybody with kind of tour approach to becoming president
NairaMedia:
The moment presidential candidate, Fela Dorutoye, came down from his car, picked up a thrash a lady dropped from her car on the road and handed it back to her.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrI-EbYAqBu/

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-what-fela-dorutoye-did-to-lady-who.html
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Zzyy(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2018
We will still not vote for him
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by otunbadan(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2018
NairaMedia:
The moment presidential candidate, Fela Dorutoye, came down from his car, picked up a thrash a lady dropped from her car on the road and handed it back to her.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrI-EbYAqBu/

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-what-fela-dorutoye-did-to-lady-who.html

Publicity stunt.... That is how they thought Buhari had just one kaftan, one show and a very very poor man
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Awesomefred32(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2018
please you can't decieve me o

politicians are the same

during campaigning they will be so holy and good but after voting for them u will see the monster in them
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Jaytecq(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2018
olayinks007:

I smell staged play. Wat if na express.
Staged or not. He has my vote already!!!
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by TheAlchemist: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Dirty environment usually encourages dirty behaviour
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2018
One word "orchestrated"
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Gkemz: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2018
What he did was good but i hope he won't become a tyrant if he eventually wins.

Zzyy:
We will still not vote for him

Oga speak for yourself only.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by plankyjacky(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2018
May the healing of Nigeria begins with me
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by thorpido(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Smartwin:
you don't blame them because that is how it has always been they would do all this things when they ain't on the post yet or will you see buhari or Gokowa come down to do this now that there re on their post
It's a good thing to do it even if it's because election is drawing near.It creates an awareness and could spread till it becomes part of us.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Olutofemi11: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2018
ALERT ALERT ALERT!!

FOR YOUR TILES AND PERFECT P O P OF INTERNATIONAL standard contact me on watzap 08139455067

we work allround the nation, we serve you the best way!!!
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Zzyy(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Gkemz post=73681044]What he did was good but i hope he won't become a tyrant if he eventually wins.

*eventually kiki we all know who is winning d election next year... D nigga shuu channel all those energy to something else like acting grin Cuz its obvious he's a good actor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major J T Aguiyi Ironsi During An Army Training Exercise At Warminster England / Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.