Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,915 members, 7,876,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash (58879 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Born2Breed(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2018
NairaMedia:
The moment presidential candidate, Fela Dorutoye, came down from his car, picked up a thrash a lady dropped from her car on the road and handed it back to her.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrI-EbYAqBu/

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-what-fela-dorutoye-did-to-lady-who.html

ALL FOR THE GRAM!!!

This man will not even vote for himself on election day....
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by jaszplus12(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
faithfull18:
Way to go. I personally enlighten people who do this around me. It has become a way of life to drop thrash on the road. I don't know how people are comfortable doing that.
True! Funny that we won't do the same when we find ourselves in a foreign country! But here we just toss it anywhere without regard!
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Since wey him no dey contest election him no dey see dirty before? Why has he not been picking the dirts, it is purely eye service joor
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Rajosh(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Atiku will make him minister of environment
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good for her, so she can't wait when she reach the nearest bus to dispose off the dirt abi?
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by olayinks007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jaytecq:

Staged or not.
He has my vote already!!!

Good 4 u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.