Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,649 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. (2244 Views)

SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by four4: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

There are 3 reasons why Atiku will do better than Buhari.

1) Atiku is a business man and not a tribal/ religious bigot. He has friends across all regions of this country.

2) If Buhari government is voted out, the next government will be people centered. Because the know the power of the vote and determination of the people.

3) Atiku has seen the weaknesses and mistakes of this administration, therefore he won't repeat the same.

4) if we fail to vote this government out, then we have reinforced failure. The next government will use the failure of this administration as their yardstick for progress. They will say 40 million Nigerians lost their jobs in the 8 years of buhari, but only 12 million has lost their jobs in their first tenure. They will say buhari met naira at 156 to a dollar and in his 8 years it's $500, but in their first year it only went to 650 to a dollar. That is not the direction we want for Nigeria.

The GEJ administration that was voted out for carelessness and incompetence, did better than this. So why reinforce failure?

Base on what u write up there, you re just justifying my claim that there is no different btw Buari and Atiku. This re my reasons
1. Can you tell me just one out of all the nigera owns companies privatise by Obj/Atiku govt from Ajaokuta to nitel down to Nicon etc that is still functioning as at today, remember the privatization was directly supervised by Atiku and this same conny guy is telling us that he will also sell NNPC if we elect him now.

2. Secondly, what was the price of fuel, dollar per naira, price of rice etc b4 Obj/Atiku govt take over in 1999? Let me remind you some, petrol = 20# in 1999 and 75# in 2007, 50kg of rice was btw 2000# to 2500# and left it btw 7000# and 7500# and dollar to naira increase from 21.9#/$ to 120-125#/$ as at 2007 etc.

In my conclusion, i do not c any thing any body can tell me to vote Atiku or the man that ve refuse to take responsibilities 'buari', this is 2018 the rest of the world is not waiting for us

#Just drop another name I may agree with you

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, I know politicians directly and even plan to run for office in future. The PDP has the lowest stock of intelligent and productive politicans out of all Parties in Nigeria. That is why Donald Duke, a former PDP governor, said he would not succeed under the PDP as President because the structure of the Party does not allow the President to perform for the people!!!

That is why they now scoff at APC tradermoni, school feeding programme etc and call them 'bribes' when the truth is that they are mad the money they enjoyed pocketing, at the expense of ordinary Nigerians, is now being disbursed to the people by The APC government of PMB.

Trust me when I say the PDP has so many leeches who, till today, do not know what to do with themselves since GEJ lost power because political slush fund is all they have known since 1999. These rogues have no intelligwnce or ingenuity to make money not associated with the easy pickings of political office and relevance. Many have homes falling into disrepair they cannot renovate because politics money is no longer forthcoming. This is why they hate PMB with a passion and want a way back to loot our commonwealth. Never again. I will be here daily sensitizing Nigerians of the danger they face if they entertain the PDP. Granted Buhari can do more but the PDP is never an option.

we patriotic nigerians must keep on shoutin on their heads....

it must be done...its our duty....

they are still are our brothers and sisters....we can not allow idiootic igbos that grew up abroad to hijack their minds....

the struggle must continue.....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/no-president-who-emerges-from-the-pdp-can-succeed-donald-duke/

No president who emerges from the PDP can succeed- Donald Duke

The presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Donald Duke, has said the corruption in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would not allow any candidate who emerges president from the party to perform.

He said a candidate’s good intentions were not enough to help them perform under the PDP should they win the ticket of the party.

Duke, who was the Governor of Cross Rivers state under the PDP, spoke in Lagos on Thursday.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

first of all....

he still denies to visit amelika....not that i care about amelika....but its a main issue actualy....and why need this long to even visit sef....??

something is very fishey about this guy.....

we should stop playin naijabet with our lifes.....

we did it with jonathan and nearly the ol north was conquered by boko haram....do you realy want to risk that again....??
am not riskin my life because i dont like somebody....

good....do you think tradermoni and npower is a bad idea...??...
fee dee fee never introduced such programs...not of i remember....people died getting jobs in a stadium back then.....mass madness....remember....

stomach infrastructure....wtf is that...??...our mothers lining up to collect small bags of rice and some nairas....??
thats shameful....

nigerian army completly dependent....completly useless....

oyel disappear on cargos on the seas....??

payin militants to guide pipelines....??

importing everything from abroad,plastc rice....??

do you realy want that back....?

Bro, The same bokoharam supported and refunded by buhari in the name of ransom.

Talking of rice, how much was rice under GEJ?

APC spent 800 million to clear 400 million naira rice and let it waste.

There was more infrastructure under GEJ than there is today.

Over 300 bokoharam members have been released.

Buhari went to America and was tagged lifeless.

We should work with statistics here and not propaganda.

Fuel 145 with more subsidy.

Unemployment 18%

We are the poverty capital of the world .

Corruption is worse here .

That he can't go to America is the reason he can get Nigeria working.

Those in UAE don't need to go to America x they are have the best of every technology. Do You think Dubai needs America?

WANABROSS, Ferrari etc are all in Abudabi.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Jombom: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
You deserve to be beaten to pulp for even considering Atiku that plan selling NNPC to himself n the kickback taking bigot Obi to rule Nigeria
mekaboy:

This is beyond beer parlour reasoning. Until you tell us what happened to the Obiano million dollar UGU export, $10 billion foreign investment, $2 billion airport, Stay away from here. You are a local Anambra political praise singer, incapable of thinking nationally.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jombom:
You deserve to be beaten to pulp for even considering Atiku that plan selling NNPC to himself n the kickback taking bigot Obi to rule Nigeria

NNPC has become APCs purse. Spending without appproval. When public has a stake in it, it becomes more transparent and accountable.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/no-president-who-emerges-from-the-pdp-can-succeed-donald-duke/

Like I said if we want a totally new Nigerians know the people to stand behind. But I don't see many of then standing behind them.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Bro, The same bokoharam supported and refunded by buhari in the name of ransom.

Talking of rice, how much was rice under GEJ?

APC spent 800 million to clear 400 million naira rice and let it waste.

There was more infrastructure under GEJ than there is today.

Over 300 bokoharam members have been released.

Buhari went to America and was tagged lifeless.

We should work with statistics here and not propaganda.

Fuel 145 with more subsidy.

Unemployment 18%

We are the poverty capital of the world .

Corruption is worse here .

That he can't go to America is the reason he can get Nigeria working.

Those in UAE don't need to go to America x they are have the best of every technology. Do You think Dubai needs America?

WANABROSS, Ferrari etc are all in Abudabi.

and you have prove for your allegations,ofcourse....

tell me,you realy believe buhari was cloned or exchanged....you foolish no be small....

we nigerians are trying very hard to dont loss respect for una....but you will eventualy loose it when you keep on listening to ipob....

western media were not laughing about buhari,they were actualy laughing over ipob.......

but because you are black we still defend you.....thats all....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
four4:
Base on what u write up there, you re just justifying my claim that there is no different btw Buari and Atiku. This re my reasons
1. Can you tell me just one out of all the nigera owns companies privatise by Obj/Atiku govt from Ajaokuta to nitel down to Nicon etc that is still functioning as at today, remember the privatization was directly supervised by Atiku and this same conny guy is telling us that he will also sell NNPC if we elect him now.

2. Secondly, what was the price of fuel, dollar per naira, price of rice etc b4 Obj/Atiku govt take over in 1999? Let me remind you some, petrol = 20# in 1999 and 75# in 2007, 50kg of rice was btw 2000# to 2500# and left it btw 7000# and 7500# and dollar to naira increase from 21.9#/$ to 120-125#/$ as at 2007 etc.

In my conclusion, i do not c any thing any body can tell me to vote Atiku or the man that ve refuse to take responsibilities 'buari', this is 2018 the rest of the world is not waiting for us

#Just drop another name I may agree with you

Please explain this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4885583/video-2011-showing-elrufai-attesting#73573360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljqu68luor0
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

and you have prove for your allegations,ofcourse....

tell me,you realy believe buhari was cloned or exchanged....you foolish no be small....

we nigerians are trying very hard to dont loss respect for una....but you will eventualy loose it when you keep on listening to ipob....

western media were not laughing about buhari,they were actualy laughing over ipob.......

but because you are black we still defend you.....thats all....

I don't understand your point.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by rosebowl01(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2018
“gbos voted Abiola because they believed his government will work for all. May his soul rest in peace.”

Did you just say Igbos voted Abiola? Where? When? Did you see the state by state election result back then?
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Jombom: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Where is the people stake or transparency in the NITEL Atikuloot sold to himself ? You need a sledgehammer to your medulla.
mekaboy:

NNPC has become APCs purse. Spending without appproval. When public has a stake in it, it becomes more transparent and accountable.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Jombom:
Where is the people stake or transparency in the NITEL Atikuloot sold to himself ? You need a sledgehammer to your medulla.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/natcom-buys-nitel-m-tel-252m/
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by EazyMoh(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2018
onez:
I have known Yorubas to be progressive on social and economic issues just like their Igbo counterpart. Buhari is arch-conservative. Fortunately we have an Fulani progressive who in every intent and purpose is like us. We now have a northerner that is reform-minded and we want to waste this opportunity on the alter of tribalism?. God won't allow us to make this mistake. It's some few Yoruba and Igbo leaders that are pushing this ethnic issue because they want to secure their position. A lot of businesses are folding and workers are been laid off. Is it what we will continue to witness?. Somebody will say, it's "corrupt" companies that are folding, i will ask, why are "non-corrupt" business springing up and absorbing sacked workers?
don't get your hopes high o, Atiku will never defeat Buhari even in Adamawa.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FHC Cannot Stop Or Stay Proceedings Of The CCT - Justice Onnoghen 5th Feb, 2016 / Buhari Winning Is Not By Rigging But..... / 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.