Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. (80688 Views)

Nigerian Man Hijacks Lady’s Phone, Gets Hit By Speeding Car Seconds Later(video) / Man Pulls Off His Clothes Inside A Commercial Bank In Warri (video) / New Footage Of Jacob Blake Incident Shows What Happened Seconds Before Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Judybash93(m): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:
The person that first pulled his shirt must be a yoruba guy, they are always the first to start trouble but will be later dealt with....

Even here on NL they will be the first to start trouble but will later abscond when the beating gets too much cheesy.

What a tribe grin

Hmmmm. We're in the 21st century bro. Let's start thinking above the issue of tribes.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Judybash93(m): 5:05am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

Hmmm... This one is strong
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Judybash93(m): 5:10am On Dec 10, 2018
scholes0:

lol na lie, Igbos, especially the IPOB breed are the ones known as empty vessels who make the loudest noise (Guy who removed shirt) vs Nigerian government (Guy who knocked him out).

Very cowardly set of people who beat their chests and make the loudest noise then flee in the face of trouble grin Until Yorubas their eternal masters deal with them squarely.

Nnamdi Kanu even threatened to Nuke Nigeria at the height of his self delusion, Now he is in israel throwing punches from 6,000 miles away. grin Same way Ojukwu ran off to Ivory coast in a blouse and high heel shoes after getting millions killed

What a tribe.

Let's stop this tribal stuff okay. We need to see ourselves as Nigerians
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by IjebuWarrior: 5:26am On Dec 10, 2018
scholes0:

lol na lie, Igbos, especially the IPOB breed are the ones known as empty vessels who make the loudest noise (Guy who removed shirt) vs Nigerian government (Guy who knocked him out).

Very cowardly set of people who beat their chests and make the loudest noise then flee in the face of trouble grin Until Yorubas their eternal masters deal with them squarely.

Nnamdi Kanu even threatened to Nuke Nigeria at the height of his self delusion, Now he is in israel throwing punches from 6,000 miles away. grin Same way Ojukwu ran off to Ivory coast in a blouse and high heel shoes after getting millions killed

What a tribe.

Well said, bro. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by xpensivealex(m): 5:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Double wahala for dead body,after knock out,his phone got stolen,watch the video again.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by BlackPantherxXx: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks bro.... i wasn't online when this was posted.

So many docile Yoruba boys online who would have left the insults unanswered in the name of being "peace-loving"

I am happy you gave him a quick brain reset
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nigga679(m): 5:45am On Dec 10, 2018
hailall:

Your grammar though Mr Phd
grin grin grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2018
see person PAPA 2
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by toprealman: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Muscle no be power a friend of mine will always say.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Nigga679(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2018
xtervaganza:
no Igbo man dead or alive has made the money Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua has made while fighting.

What am I saying sef, all the money made by all Igbo men and women all thru history both dead and alive combined together is not even up to what AJ made in just one fight

Tribalism has eaten deep and beclouded ur senses of reasoning, that you now bleep rubbish. I suggest you get urself sneaky and tribalistic self busy, leave Igbos d struggling tribe alone. They've got d money, brain and intelligence but can't blabbermouth like ur own tribe that have a preference for show off, rather than allowing skills to unveil itself.

1 Like

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by kokostick(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2018
grayht:
To that mod that banned me for 2 weeks ...
lolzz
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by duptie(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=GuyWise101 post=73699543]The person that first pulled his shirt must be a yoruba guy, they are always the first to start trouble but will be later dealt with....

Even here on NL they will be the first to start trouble but will later abscond when the beating gets too much :u r a
mad dog
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by muffyt05: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:
The person that first pulled his shirt must be a yoruba guy, they are always the first to start trouble but will be later dealt with....

Even here on NL they will be the first to start trouble but will later abscond when the beating gets too much cheesy.

What a tribe grin

I never knew Ojukwu was a Yoruba man, even the great mazi Nnadi Kanu, couldn't believe he's an Ijebu indigene. Because the last time I checked, these two great Yoruba sons ran away from retributions and consequences of their actions thereby foolishly leading their gullible followers to the grave.

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by jolyment: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:

What a tribe grin

You're a fool.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by jolyment: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

She will call you.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by blingxx(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:

What a tribe grin

This wey you just dey run mouth as if cardi b dey squirt angry... I think you dont reside in Lagos.. Na your type dey beg Lagos conductors ontop your change grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by chiedu7: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2018
myboy2111:
grin
Na Atiku be that on the ground
The Lifeless one?

Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by daddytime(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
your own better, the moda foka banned me for two months, but I'm still breathing

Me nko wey them ban till 2028.
Tell me who will unban me because I know the mod would have transited by then.
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by blingxx(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2018
Adanairaland:
That guy must be a Yoruba

Na Dem like to pull cloth fight

Fight Dem no sabi fight..
Just to make noise everywhere

Opunu :-P you mean like the way ojukwu abandoned your forefathers on the battlefield grin and ran away ontop the way you started... You too dey run mouth oga grin.. I keep saying it "na social media dey give you power"
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Yabaleftstudent: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by dodoniyi: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:

What a tribe grin

MAD MAN
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by mayoor2045(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:

What a tribe grin

Where is your brain Oga? Anyway we know your type...
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Eyoh01(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2018
how come no one noticed his phone slightly withdrawn... men gaht no chill
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by ItzChinnex(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

You mean you need a girl for rituals purpose right?
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by henrybomb(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2018
CastedDude:
The negative effect of fighting cannot be overemphasised. A man was taught a serious lesson after deciding to engage his colleague in a street fight.

It was gathered that the duo have been at loggerheads since and decided to take the battle to the street - with passersby and residents watching to see who would win the fight.

The muscled man who pulled off his shirt - was knocked down less than ten seconds into the fight after receiving a few punches from his colleague. 

He fell flat on the ground and had to be rescued/pulled up by the onlookers who poured water on him as he gasped for fresh air. 

He was seriously mocked by the onlookers who were surprised by how long it took to knock him down. 

Watch the trending video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-knocked-down-by-colleague-less-than-10-seconds-into-a-street-fight.html

Gbe body e grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by melanch(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

My bros forget phd. The question is can you bring food to the table?
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by kense88: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2018
myboy2111:
grin
Na Atiku be that on the ground
Joke of the week. How can a dead man fight ?
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by hmmmr: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Interesting Mr P HD holder grin
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by herlarho(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2018
I can swear that the other guy hit him with charm..... awon Yoruba yawere gan....... Anawo lofi gba
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by chimpaco: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2018
YORUBA ALWAYS FIGHT WITH JARS [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Bebson007(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
so no one noticed that the slim guy used ring? I mean the guy is too over confident just like one blow seven die. yimu yimu you don't believe shift make I pass jare oniranu
Re: Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. by Figolouis: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol! na dem, i know it must b people frm d brown roof, na their way and strenght they no get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.