Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,996 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

Man Granted His Last Wish To Be Buried On Mattress Instead Of Casket In Benue - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Granted His Last Wish To Be Buried On Mattress Instead Of Casket In Benue (413 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Granted His Last Wish To Be Buried On Mattress Instead Of Casket In Benue by owoicho13(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
While we hear of people having a last wish as regards what they want or how they would love to be buried after they die, there are quite a few that are considered weird and somewhat bizarre.

Well, brace up as you're about to read about a last wish that will leave your jaws hanging. A man from Benue state has become the talk of many people on social media after pictures from his burial ceremony surfaced online.

While many people would expect to see a casket or the body wrapped in white clothes as is the case with some religions, this elderly man identified as Ajingir Tsa, was pictured being buried on a mattress, covered in bedsprea.

According to a Facebook user identified as Aoraan Festus, this was the man's dying wish: to be buried with a mattress and not in a casket. The event took place in Konshisha local government area of Benue state.

The post immediately went viral, causing major reactions on social media. While some people weren't so surprised about it and considered it quite economical, others felt it had something to do with fetish beliefs.

Source:[url] https://www.benuepress.com/2018/12/man-granted-his-last-wish-to-be-buried-on-his-mattress-instead-of-casket-in-benue/[/url]

Re: Man Granted His Last Wish To Be Buried On Mattress Instead Of Casket In Benue by owoicho13(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Man Granted His Last Wish To Be Buried On Mattress Instead Of Casket In Benue by speedyconnect3: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
My kind of man.

Give my casket money to the needy.

Why buy an expensive casket that will be destroyed by termites for me in the guise of honouring me?
Am I aware of such honour? To what benefit is it to me spiritually or physically?

Buy 10k casket and use the money for sth important.

I will soon write my will.

NOTE: You don't have to be aged to write a will. And you mustn't be Dangote to do so too.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Dinner Party At The State House With Apc Governors And Candidates / Kizz Daniel's "One Ticket" Not Fit For Marriage Ceremony -- OAP Michael Effiong / Ongoing Live At The Trek Africa Entrepreneurship Conference 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.