Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,544 members, 7,972,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. (9743 Views)

My Journey Into The World Of Agriculture: Snail & Fish Farming , And Processing / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Victornezzar: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Internet Farmer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Wealthscheme: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Learn how to start Snail Farming In Nigeria (See How Lucrative it is – Invest Little and Earn Big)
Click the link for more info
https://www.jvmarketplace.net/product/snail-farming-in-nigeria-see-how-lucrative-it-is-invest-little-and-earn-big/ref/21
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by benzion72(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
This your. one million is it profit or revenue
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Toosure70: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why our youth are like for God sake? I read everything and no single testimony and people still droping email addressses. Where in Nigeria somebody selling a snail for 1k to retailer? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by pretteemee(f): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

I believe you are wondering why I said 1 million, but the truth is I make 1 million every 3weeks . No jokes what I do is snail farming poultry and fish farming.

I never knew agriculture was lucrative till poverty hit me, with little help and a deep research in 8months my friend working for a firm the pay 300k , became envy of my lifestyle.

Agriculture can make you a millionaire , if you play the game right... I am not talking for the sake of talking I am writing out off experience... Do you know I can tell you how to get your snails today , where and how... In fact snails are in your environment all you need is a technique and you will get it enough within 24 hours..

so if you are interested just reply '' INTERESTED '' and we get going...

You must become a millionaire even if laziness is your second name....

stay safe.

Obinna.

interested
elizabethadeyemi73@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Showruleworld: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=obinnaazu post=73758367]Hello Guys ...

I believe you are wondering why I said 1 million, but the truth is I make 1 million every 3weeks . No jokes what I do is snail farming poultry and fish farming.

I never knew agriculture was lucrative till poverty hit me, with little help and a deep research in 8months my friend working for a firm the pay 300k , became envy of my lifestyle.

Agriculture can make you a millionaire , if you play the game right... I am not talking for the sake of talking I am writing out off experience... Do you know I can tell you how to get your snails today , where and how... In fact snails are in your environment all you need is a technique and you will get it enough within 24 hours..

stay INTERESTED ''
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Showruleworld: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
universalforest82@gmail.com 08130067579

Interested
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Ibrajisah(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ibrajisah@yahoo.com
Pls I'm in need of your free eBook
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by akakc47: 1:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Interested. 08061559787.ezinneakagha@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Dadilo552: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Interested 08035739399 seun4real552@yahoo.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by wisest10: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interested theyoungleaders4life@gmail.com 08123930527
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by temjul(f): 6:54pm On May 03, 2020
obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

stay safe.

Obinna.

Interested
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by icepoint(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2020
Interested.
Mcmurphy655@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Amiks21(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2020
Interested
0 9 0 3 0 81 0 2 79
makinyemi27 @gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by drake2(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

stay safe.

Obinna.

Interested
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Ladunjoye(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2020
07086218535 ladunjoye487@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by faitheee: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Kool
Reach me Asap
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by affinity77(m): 2:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Online farmer! Jumping from pillar to post. Gerrarahia mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Acre Of Farm with structure,can be use For Pig, Cow,Rearing For Sale SOLD / My Cucumber Farm! Wonders Of Creation!! / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.