Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

At Last Part 7 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Last Part 7 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! (606 Views)

7 Of The Things Most Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship / Free Relationship Tips(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last Part 7 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! by lelads(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
Most of you who are readers of my relationship blog might be wondering what took me so long to release the seventh part of your darling FREE Relationship Tips. I want to use this opportunity to seek for your forgiveness for coming out late with this part. The reason is that I got caught up working on my other blogs and I was taking my time to do more research on this latest episode before bringing it out for your enjoyment.

So at last, it was finally released on Friday 30th July, 2010 and it is now available for your enjoyment.

Hurry up now to http://www.leaddate..com for full access to your favourite relationship tips.
Re: At Last Part 7 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! by double08(m): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2010
passing
Re: At Last Part 7 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! by StRichy(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2010
i really need the part 10. i hope it won't take u too much time to release it.
Pls let me know when it's out.
tanx!

(1) (Reply)

What Happen / Mathmatical Love / Inspiration Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.