Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,030 members, 7,928,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:41 AM

E Je Ka Seyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Je Ka Seyi (333 Views)

The Potential Consequences Of Governor Jackson Adeleke's "Omo'wa Ni E Je O Se" S / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Je Ka Seyi by scoty2910: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Seyi Adisa is a candidate with fresh ideas”, Akibio declares at record-making E JE KA SEYI concertN

NEWS BY QUICKSILVER

The Akibio of Ilora, Oba Stephen Olufemi, Oparinde II, has described Barrister Seyi Adisa as a man full of fresh ideas ahead of the 2019 elections.

He made this known in a message to the people of AFIJIO at the first-of-its-kind E JE KA SEYI Concert recently held in Ilora to officially launch the campaign of the All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Assembly candidate for Afijio.

While addressing the record-setting crowd gathered from all parts of Afijio at the Ilora Grammar School venue of thr concert, Oba Olufemi said Afijio was lucky to have a man like Seyi Adisa in contention to represent Afijio local government, and hereby urged all of Afijio to support him.

“I was personally glad when I got to know that Barrister Seyi Adisa was contesting to represent Afijio local government at the House of Assembly. It is high time we got a man of fresh ideas like him to give Afijio the kind of dream development our fore fathers had for Afijio”, the traditional ruler said.

Afijio
Seyi Adisa
He continued, “We are lucky in Afijio at this moment of our lives. The emergence of this our son is timely, and I urge us all to support him. Not just for ourselves or for our political parties per se, but for the proper development of Afijio. I totally recommend this experienced young man, Barrister Seyi Adisa. E je ka gbaruku tii [let’s rally round him]”

The E JE KA SEYI Concert which was held on Sunday, the 9th of December, 2018, saw a record number of Afijio residents and electorates converge in support of the APC candidate, Barrister Seyi Adisa, who has repeatedly vowed to deploy his wholesome experience as the Principal Private Secretary to Governor Abiola Ajimobi, and his experience as a Barrister, to give beneficial and purposeful representation to Afijio, while changing the face of legislation in Oyo state as a whole.

Afijio

(1) (Reply)

We Are Being Intimidated And Harrased, Miyetti Allah Cries Out! / Just Imagine How Hilarious Buhari Vs Atiku Debate Will Be / I’m Not Responsible For Your Failure, Jonathan Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.