Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,249 members, 7,974,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:39 PM

"If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says (1397 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by FlirtyGist: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2018
GistMore.com

A Nigerian doctor simply identified as, @DoctorEmto on Twitter has been criticized after he posted a tweet which many feel will promote the spread of disease.

The doctor wrote:

If you want to enjoy sex, do it raw. It’s just sweet when you do it raw but… If you are a player or you are with a cheat or you are not sure of your partner, Then use CONDOMS but please don’t stick your tongue in there. However there’s little or no enjoyment with condoms.

But Twitter users cautioned him, telling him that his tweets will promote irresponsible sex which could be catastrophic in this age of HIV and other deadly STIs.

See screenshots below;

See more - http://gistmore.com/if-you-want-to-enjoy-sex-do-it-raw-without-condoms-nigerian-doctor-says

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by FlirtyGist: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2018

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by Kingosytex(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2018
sex is very very very very enjoyable without condoms but what about the consequences?? i mean STDs and their elder brother HIV
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Mumu doctor telling us what we already know. I use condoms like mad. Magnums, to be precise. Nigeria has the second highest HIV positive people in Africa, Nigeria also has the highest number of children born out of wedlock in Africa. So no thanks, I'm not taking any chances.

Only a select few ever get to feel Earthbound Jr. skin to skin. It is a privilege. Where's Saff sef? wink
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Kingosytex:
sex is very very very very very very very enjoyable without condoms but what about the consequences?? i mean STDs and their elder brother HIV
This your 'very'is plenty ooo
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by Uyiii: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
safest method of sex if you're not married and of course you're fvcking 'sex starved' is self-servicing, masturbation.

often times, I've heard ignorant folks criticising this silver lining sexual method and more especially cogitate on how it's harmful healthwise and causes inferiority complex.
now folks in this category of hopelessness, listen good and shut the fvck up, can't talk much.

self-servicing, regardless of any gender but for the guys precisely, is the safest method of coitus.
if you have a low self esteem, don't put the blames on masturbation, you were a low self esteemed cargo before you even started self servicing.
In this method, no fvcking condom is required unless of course your hand have got some stdscheesy
you don't have to woo a girl for eternity who at the end of the day, you'll find out she even lacks sense entirely.
no buying of ice-creams or cold stones, buy enough soap, erotical oil and vaseline instead (Vaseline crew, I greet una ocheesy)

and I tell ya fellaz, when you self service, tryna eat good food, gym and maintain a very good physique, na thunder go fire low self esteem.
and when you maintain and you're now conversant with this very healthy routine, dem nor born any girl well even when you decide to woo small, after all your hand is doing the job of her fish smelly puna.

P.s: niggas in the house, hit the streets today and get your vaseline, follow this healthy prescriptions, very safe. na girls go dey rush you las las.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by Rextizzle(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Mumu doctor, if you like don't use condoms
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by Biingoo: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
This doc is the real champ. Withdrawal method noni!
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018
thats tru sha,there is no real sensation with condoms. But its better to be safe than sorry!!!

(1) (Reply)

''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady / I Love Sex (video) Yk Blaq / Yahoo Boy Promises His Client To Lick Every Part Of Her Body (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.