Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Yahoo Boy Promises His Client To Lick Every Part Of Her Body (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boy Promises His Client To Lick Every Part Of Her Body (video) (1376 Views)

Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy / Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Promises His Client To Lick Every Part Of Her Body (video) by Futmaggc: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2019
A yahoo boy has gone viral after promising a white lady to lick every part of her body to prove his loyalty.

During their phone conversations, the yahoo boy said “That’s so great, that’s so great, and baby let me
complete my promises alright, do you know in most of all what i will do to you?, I am going to lick every
part of your body to show that i am loyal you” he said.

Source: https://www.futmaggc.com/2019/07/11/yahoo-boy-promises-his-client-to-lick-every-part-of-her-body-video/

Re: Yahoo Boy Promises His Client To Lick Every Part Of Her Body (video) by livebyday(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2019
angry

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Heartless / Is This Humanly Possible? / Dear Crushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.