Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (92669 Views)

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by AkachukwuD(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
So just like that Peruzzi's music career will end if she's not soon
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by meobizy(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
This one is trying to maximize her 15 milliseconds of game.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
UNILAG is just a glorified 'Ayilara' . If your daughter enter there, just know that she's no longer your daughter.

She's a wonderful material property, according to Fela.

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by ZoeyJ(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by ZoeyJ(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by okerekeikpo: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
I don't pity them girls, I just dropped 6 girls at magodo estate only God knows who they are going to see stupid girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by RSVP: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Awon gals yen no get time nah... They appear and disappear anytime they want... That's how they choose to live their life.

Chick wey dey somewhere dey suck dickz right now.

I just pray she won't end up in one ritualist calabash.

Problem ti e niyen anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
holoshow at that age?? no wahala ....if its breaking news that a girl was seen displaying lunatic stunts now...they won't say otherwise...
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Ayt27(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
IF she’s missing , how do they know she’s sucidal. The girl didn’t expect her parents to see the video of her dressed indecently.
Na fear of her parents make her run, she’s in hiding and they will find her.
She def not sucidal, if she was, she wouldn’t now after she has flexed with Peruzzi and know that life is sweet.

My opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
She’s just 18 years, the world has gone left. sad
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Awesomefred32(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
18years?
Dont worry i understand
18years in the business
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Publicity stunt? Let's watch and see.

Meanwhile, check my signature below
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
If only she had kept her phone down nd not record shit- she wouldn't have been in this mess today.

She recorded, saved it then showed her friends. Poor decision.

It's not advisable for married couples to record sex videos how much more 1 night stand that the artist involved can't even remember..

I hope she is found safe.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by amaniro: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fucking video of six seconds that didn't prove nothing

I stalked her, found out she's just an innocent wannabe. She is really young.

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Timisamd(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
End time girls ⬅➡⬆⬇↗↘↙↖everywhere
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by pocohantas(f): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
What exactly is she missing for?

Now she is scared or ashamed?

If you want to be a bad girl, own it. Don't go about living life on the fast lane, then start playing victim when kasala like this happens.

Please, she should come out, after all, I am sure person done advise her before.

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
She probably have another client she’s servicing or maybe she’s touring.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by madjune(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
What's young about 18yrs?

No be Regina Daniels still dey 16 and doing stuff?
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by DammyGbade(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
And she fit be pastor pikin like that cry end time ladies... Killing themselves cos of fame and money shocked

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nature8(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided
Wat??......jus 18yrs and already hopping preeks??

[img]https://media1./images/eb04a4d9dd55a2cd03e29ec2491b35a4/tenor.gif?itemid=9306558[/img]

No hope of marrying vehgin again for dis life oo......o kpari!!

grin grin
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by dashing07(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin wink grin go and search Davido's house

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by dela4real: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
18 no longer a kid
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by selfmadeboss: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
please let her kill herself. we dont need these type of hoes around. she is dangerous. i repeat, she is a very dangerous olosho

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by selfmadeboss: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
madjune:
What's young about 18yrs?

No be Regina Daniels still dey 16 and doing stuff?
that one bleeped 3 guys in the same hotel room. oh boy smallies are not smiling o

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by almakiyyun(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Am tired of xtians and their indiscriminate sex and nude pictures. Cover your body, U said no, now see your lofe.
This one might be looking for Xmas money to donate in the church and she chose indecent ways.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by digoracle: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Violetteisbae:
The young lady who was spotted in bed with Peruzzi has allegedly gone missing. The UNILAG student was seen in bed with the singer a now viral video.

According to Twitter user, @bzee01, the young lady identified as Tobi Jacobs went missing immediately the video went viral.

The Twitter user claimed attempts to reach her has proved futile as her phone remains switched off. He wrote;

Tobi Jacobs is missing at home since d video in bed with peruzzi was posted, family/friends are scared n have bin searching for her, her phone is switchd off. She is just 18yrs could be suicidal atm

Pls contact:09053031810 , if you got any info on her where about

Kindly RT �

source - https://www./2018/12/unilag-slay-queen-tobi-spotted-in-bed-with-peruzzi-allegedly-goes-missing.html

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.ubernewsng.com/2018/12/peruzzi-s3x-video-with-tobi-unilag-girl-leaks/
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Mankosi: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Retweet? Sorry I can't. Since she know how to guide a Di.ck to her puss..y she should know how to guide herself back home as well.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by digoracle: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by DeepNuggets: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
neolboy:
The rate at which our ladies keep hiding their age is alarming.

I may be forced to a go for an MRI scan on my future wife to avoid stories that touches after marriage

She's 18. Stop making a fuss already...

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Allylic:
Seriously,so she is still a teenager and she is already sleeping with guys old enough to be his uncle..Parents should please train their female child very well..Our ladies should be thought the value of handwork..Hard works pays..booty call doesn't
Even if you use CNN to broadcast it, these small small girls no dey hear. Dem dey cut off their heads and breasts and clitoris for money rituals, dem no hear word, most parents groom their female children to be responsible. Their actions after parental lessons are completely their own responsibility. You'd be surprised what 16 year old kids are doing now. If not for self control I might have fallen into their trap. Indomie girls. The girl is not missing. She's simply lodged in a hotel. She asked for ransom but Peruzzi didn't budge. That's why the bitch casted. I can bet my balls.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.