Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,249 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (92748 Views)

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by notoriousbabe: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
She is just 18 years and she has started eating chocolates at that very tender age, just imagine
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by themanderon: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Stupid little girls everywhere. Maybe she felt as she don enter uni na to live life on the fastest of all the lanes.
To think she probably came from one of these rich homes where the parents have probably sacrificed parental care and guidance on the alter of chasing after money.
Train up a child in the way he/she should go is not for this perverse generation.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Allylic(f): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Even if you use CNN to broadcast it, these small small girls no dey hear. Dem dey cut off their heads and breasts and clitoris for money rituals, dem no hear word, most parents groom their female children to be responsible. Their actions after parental lessons are completely their own responsibility. You'd be surprised what 16 year old kids are doing now. If not for self control I might have fallen into their trap. Indomie girls. The girl is not missing. She's simply lodged in a hotel. She asked for ransom but Peruzzi didn't budge. That's why the bitch casted. I can bet my balls.
..hahaha..what does she want to do with money..girls of nowadays don't even think of the future,what they think of is now..who go come lose between her and Peruzzi?She is finished indirectly

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Rextizzle(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
This girl 18? and she has been fvcking around.
Naija girls done rotten Sha. shocked

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Banee:
So she no know say she be 18,when she dey carry yarnsh all about.Why should her not being at home be my headache.Ask Peruzzi now.

Which Peruzzi? Is he her bf? They shud ask her bf I’m sure she has one or two.
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by madjune(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
selfmadeboss:

that one bleeped 3 guys in the same hotel room. oh boy smallies are not smiling o

I no hear that news o.
That means she really get levels be dat.
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Xisnin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
themanderon:
Stupid little girls everywhere. Maybe she felt as she don enter uni na to live life on the fastest of all the lanes.
To think she probably came from one of these rich homes where the parents have probably sacrificed parental care and guidance on the alter of chasing after money.
Train up a child in the way he/she should go is not for this perverse generation.
No parent will write this.
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by autonomous22: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na 18yrs old girl breast fall like that??
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by themanderon: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xisnin:

No parent will write this.

My dear if you know what most of these teen girls of today are up to you would shudder down to your spine and the worst part is if you try to correct them they scorn you. They feel they are grown and should never be corrected now see the result.
When I was that age I no know pass book and cartoons. I really hope this one retraces her steps cos she is too young for this kinda life. Sorry for calling her stupid sha.
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by ashawopikin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
My pikin dey school
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Xisnin(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
themanderon:

My dear if you know what most of these teen girls of today are up to you would shudder down to your spine and the worst part is if you try to correct them they scorn you. They feel they are grown and should never be corrected now see the result.
When I was that age I no know pass book and cartoons. I really hope this one retraces her steps cos she is too young for this kinda life. Sorry for calling her stupid sha.
She deserves the "stupid" tag since she made foolish decisions as an adult.
My grouse was with blaming the parents we know nothing about.
Many parents are actually victims of delinquent children. You would often found
that only one particular child out of the rest is creating problems for some parents.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Ianmaduka(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
[i][/i] #990000 she try see the kind war ring wey she put on
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by themanderon: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xisnin:

She deserves the "stupid" tag since she made foolish decisions as an adult.
My grouse was with blaming the parents we know nothing about.
Many parents are actually victims of delinquent children. You would often found
that only one particular child out of the rest is creating problems for some parents.

Quite true, while I agree that there are some delinquent kids you have to also agree that some parents rarely have time for their kids. Most are left in the care of house helps or baby sitters that might be lacking in morals themselves.
The result is a child that grows up with no moral compass as to what's good or bad. This same kids grow up to be a menace not only to their parents but society as well. Some of them outrightly fail to scold the child when he does wrong. Its just a pity cos they are everywhere. Some people are not fit to be parents am sorry to say.
Failure in parenting is partly the reason why our nation is decaying morally.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by selfmadeboss: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
madjune:

I no hear that news o.
That means she really get levels be dat.
regina daniels takes it in the ass, pussy and mouth like a champ

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Heineken(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Very possible she's 18. Small girls these days just want to do rubbish. Naso my neighbour bring one from village. At first she dey walk well o suddenly she start to dey Waka shake yansh... Go join cult sef. Mehn those guys fire her anyhow back to back...the sister don chase am back to village. Make she go dey shake the yansh there back.. She should be 14-16 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Culin(f): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2018
They've been cyberbullying this girl for a while now
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by royalair(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Aunty wants to trend.Bleep off
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Damsyjay(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2018
18yrs and olympus has already fallen

1 Like

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by madjune(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2018
selfmadeboss:

Like seriously?
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by getthemwell(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Serious!!!
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by obowunmi(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2018
doesn't look like the same person.
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by neolboy(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2018
DeepNuggets:

She's 18. Stop making a fuss already...

Na you born her
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by ShadyAJ: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Get more latest updates and trends like dis on Shady Entertainment..

Just copy the URL and post IT on ur browser

https:///2348127736324?text=Hi%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20Shady%20Entertainment%20Family
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by opebiboy: 2:26am On Dec 13, 2018
selfmadeboss:

You really know her. A dude took her to Ghana last year and had two of his friends sleep with her after he got tired of her. You get update well well

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by BenzEne1(m): 2:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Allylic:
Seriously,so she is still a teenager and she is already sleeping with guys old enough to be his uncle..Parents should please train their female child very well..Our ladies should be thought the value of handwork..Hard works pays..booty call doesn't

Booty call pays as unfair as it may seem. I don't support it but it pays. Some girls don establish working on their back. Everybody work different, with different risks.
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by geezynoni: 2:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Peruzzi abi periwinkle wan release ep...its a fucking PR stunt.

And why the Bleep is my fucking changing to bleeping.... Actually do not give a Bleep but why the Bleep is that happening
Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by GoldHorse(m): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2018
So the entire family doesn't have a decent photograph of their daughter except almost naked ones?!

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by WonderManly(m): 3:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Violetteisbae:
The young lady who was spotted in bed with Peruzzi has allegedly gone missing. The UNILAG student was seen in bed with the singer a now viral video.

According to Twitter user, @bzee01, the young lady identified as Tobi Jacobs went missing immediately the video went viral.

The Twitter user claimed attempts to reach her has proved futile as her phone remains switched off. He wrote;

Tobi Jacobs is missing at home since d video in bed with peruzzi was posted, family/friends are scared n have bin searching for her, her phone is switchd off. She is just 18yrs could be suicidal atm

Pls contact:09053031810 , if you got any info on her where about

Kindly RT �

source - https://www./2018/12/unilag-slay-queen-tobi-spotted-in-bed-with-peruzzi-allegedly-goes-missing.html

Re: Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years by Dshocker(m): 4:51am On Dec 13, 2018
selfmadeboss:

that one bleeped 3 guys in the same hotel room. oh boy smallies are not smiling o

Why are you lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.