Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,073 members, 7,890,532 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Need Experienced Article Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Experienced Article Writers (661 Views)

Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche / I Need An Experienced Article Writer / Experienced Article Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Experienced Article Writers by Youngadvocate(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hello guys,

I have a project I need to submit before 2pm tomorrow. I couldn't beat the deadline. So, I need some help getting the job done.

Here is what I need:

A writer who has experience in writing travel articles

A writer who is experienced in SEO writing

A writer who is very creative

A writer who is sound in English.

Note, my client is on Upwork and a Londoner. These guys don't buy crap! If you are not good, please, don't drop your number here.

I have had terrible experiences with some other writers here. The last outsourcing I did, the (5) guys that wrote for me were terrible, even though I paid them more than the bargain. I had issues with my client and lost a lot. And I am not ready to soil my reputation anymore. So, YOU MUST BE GOOD!!

The work:
Word count for the articles = 600-1200 word
No research needed. I have done all there is. All you need do is to follow the sample I will give you and create a content that enchants.
Pay is N1,500 per article.
I can give a maximum of 2 per person because of the close deadline.

I NEED ONLY 3 WRITERS

Payments will be on Monday.

I am currently not on WhatsApp. Just drop your number and I will contact you. We will work visa Email

Here is my number: 09054762972
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by professor100: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by Youngadvocate(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Just drop your number...I will call.

Some guys are calling me...network is very bad here
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by Youngadvocate(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
professor100:
Professionalcontentwriter100@gmail.com

You phone number
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by sangresan(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2018

Send the instructions to eagleoniroko@gmail.com
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by professor100: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Youngadvocate:

You phone number

Sorry, I cant put my number here. Pls, use the mail
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by kennisblog: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
If you know me by now, you don't need to be told that this is what I do to help the less privilege.

I always share this information for anyone looking for a way to make money online.

Note: my Papa no b everyknows neither am I everyknows. But I have benefited from this program. I know you will thank me later (you will show me love).

The EveryKnows Partner Program is another great way you can earn money online. You don't have to be a wonderful writer or write more than 1000 words before you can start making money online.

Once you know something about any question asked on https://everyknows.com just contribute by answering the question with a well composed information, let members upvote your answer. Then you start earning.

You don't have to be a professional before you can answer questions there. Experts , students, graduates, under graduates, middle class or anybody with average knowledge on any topic is eligible to be part of the program.

Once you login, click on your profile icon, you see a drop down that has the link to the partnership program.
Tip:
1. Everyknows love answers with descriptive photos. If possible you can answer questions and attach with image so that you increase your chances of earning.

2. This Is my little secret, if I no share em, wetin I gain. If you can't find questions that you can answer. Just post your own question and provide the Answer. You gain more upvotes instead. But please avoid short answers like yes, no. Making it a bit longer is ideal.

Many people are into this program making money for themselves, trust me, they won't like to tell you. Until they are okay or heard the program is no longer paying.

If you need more help contact me - > ayoconnect6@gmail.com

Please remember me in your paradise. Even if its 5% of your earnings. I will appreciate.
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by smokers: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
08095878020 olowoinc@gmail.com i will deliver what you want
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by jimbazz027(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2018
08130772913. You Can reach me at uzomaokafor98@gmail.com. I av some good experience on this job. Writing for clients abroad. I will be glad if am chosen among the 3
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by Ghanaian(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hi Friends, I'm here to help you on Approval of Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188 Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by Cormung: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Good articles really can help your website to get more traffic. I've just started to pay more attention to the issue and using https://spyserp.com/ I can see that it really works out and my website ranks much higher now.

(1) (Reply)

Giftal Weekly Pay / . / Herbary Infection Cure Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.