Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

Experienced Article Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Article Writers Needed (292 Views)

Looking For An Experienced Article Writer Proficient Writing In Sport Niche / I Need An Experienced Article Writer / I Need Experienced Article Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Article Writers Needed by Wavvywind: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello there,

I need 2 experienced and good writers to work with me on a regular basis. You must be ready to do quality research (not just paraphrasing content from 1 source).

It'd help if you have experience in the pet niche. Better still if you can learn about the niche.

Basic requirements

1. Attention to detail in the form of doing research properly and accurately
2. Text must be simple, informative, rich with facts and data, true. Short sentences, compact paragraphs.
3. Able to write well-researched articles
4. SEO writing skills: You must know how to use keywords (they are just few )
5. You must have a fluid command of English language
6. Plagiarism is not acceptable, please. When you find the information you want to use, rewrite it. Once I find trace of plagiarism, we are done.
7. Be reliable and open to revisions [/b]when required

[b]Startup Pay:

N1.5/word. Minimum of 1,000 words per article. Payment is immediate and rate would be increased to N2/work at the nearest future.

How to Apply:

Please send a message with some previous articles you did to cicreatives1@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Article Writers Needed by jamybaly(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please, check your mailbox
Re: Experienced Article Writers Needed by jamybaly(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
I sent two samples although not on pets but sure I can research on any topic. I do not paraphrase but sure I can. Just that I enjoy researching and writing my essay. In most cases, I embed sites that I got my info in my write-up to buttress my point and for supplementary reading. Should I use a book, I credit the author with the text I used and elaborate. You may view my samples and get back to me on the whatsapp line.
Re: Experienced Article Writers Needed by ekemsi: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Hello.
Am a good writer you can count on.
I don't really samples on pet niche.
I do have news articles I have written for some blogs.
Nevertheless I will be glad to work with you and learn on the pet niche. As I do love researching.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Recruitment For Professional Drivers For A Transport Company. URGENT!! / Dispatch Rider Needed / Please I Need More Information About Envio Executive Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.