Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,756 members, 7,952,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Want To Log Out Of NL/ Request For A Ban - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Log Out Of NL/ Request For A Ban (349 Views)

Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. / I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Log Out Of NL/ Request For A Ban by Gaspardd(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
This place has become a cesspool of shitty threads constantly being raised by either males pretending to be females or some shit male forever alone virgin trying to compensate for being bullied by a girl in real life, comes here for some validation, and if he doesnt get it, he goes crazy lashing on every females on here.

Look at the front pages for instance, filled with stupid threads like "pics of linda ikeji staring at a wall" or graphic pic of pple stabbing each other.

Well on this basis i am embarking on a challenge/yr resolution, and thats not stepping into nairaland until june nxt yr. Challenge starts on friday 11:59pm.
Well mods can pls do me a favour and ban me until the said time.
Thank you.
Re: I Want To Log Out Of NL/ Request For A Ban by onlinetomola(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin Me sef go follow you...Mod pls add me to the list
Re: I Want To Log Out Of NL/ Request For A Ban by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
When u want d ban it won't come..just like death
Re: I Want To Log Out Of NL/ Request For A Ban by Jayslicky: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who cares, whatever rocks your boat. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Vs Militants, Who Will Win The War? / Valentine Gift, What Do I Get And Where ? / Please Help Me Judge My Diet Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.