Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,213 members, 7,970,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Sister And I Got Deflowered On The Same Day!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister And I Got Deflowered On The Same Day!!! (1381 Views)

How I Got Deflowered On My Birthday -fiction / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister And I Got Deflowered On The Same Day!!! by Oluwakaysblog55: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
My first kiss with Paul was as exciting as my first ever kiss with Phil. And just as the aftermath of my first with Phil, I instantly became more attached to Paul. In short, that kiss in the library was the beginning of something beautiful. Another love story in my life.
Loving Paul was easy since he was charmingly lovable, and in return, he showered me with loads of affection. Paul gave me the keys not only to his heart, but his entire world. He kept nothing from me.
Paul was smart, brilliant and attractive, so naturally, girls always swarmed around him. Even without me asking, Paul would show me his chats with other girls who were trying to win him over. I had every reason to trust him, and I did.
Being with Paul was like a rollercoaster ride; it was full of excitement. We would text each other all day and call each other all night. I couldn’t bear to be without him for too long. Whenever I was free in school, I would sneak into his classroom while in the middle of a lecture, just to disturb him, and at times, Paul would do the same, even though he often got caught by the teachers. After school hours, Paul and I would go window shopping and maraud various malls just for the fun of it. On a couple of occasions, we went to the cinemas to see some blockbusters. It felt like I had been with Paul for a lifetime, even though we had only been together for a week!
My mum was starting to get worried since I was getting home late, so I lied to her that I and some other students were being drilled for a competition we would attend while on excursion, and she bought it, since she believed that she had raised the perfect daughter. Dorcas, my younger sister, was the rouge one. My easy going and obedient nature didn’t help out my sister's cause, since she was the exact opposite; hyperactive, obstinate, and having a constant tendency to cause a stir.
While she was sitting for her Common Entrance Examination, she was involved in a scandal when a male student was alleged to have slept with two female students, and Dorcas was believed to be one of them. The male student was withdrawn from the school by his parents amidst the controversy before the school could learn the truth of the matter from him. However, when pressed, Dorcas denied the allegation. Once she aced her exam, my dad got her enrolled in a missionary (girls only) boarding school. And at my dad's orders, she only returned home for Christmas breaks, so we only saw her for a couple of weeks each year.
Years later, Dorcas would eventually open up to me that she didn't sleep with the boy as everyone thought she did. She confessed that while they almost had s*x,
she got turned off when he called in the other girl and proposed a party. She felt disgusted at the offer of losing her virginity in a party, so......
Continue reading
www.oluwakaysblog.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Women Only!!! / How To Successfully Win A Feminist Heart. Good Advice Needed Please / Where Is Maheeda???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.