Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? (5663 Views)

I Officially Have The Most Useless Phone Ever!!!! / Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone / The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by Maximip(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
ayusman16:

That is if they even noticed u've dumped the network, especially the N100 users.

It seems you're affiliated to them somehow.

I didn't dump them for "Them", I dumped them for "Me".

So it not my business if they notice it or not.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by ayusman16(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
affiliation with them? hmmm. does it matter. if u dump them because of u then good 4 u.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by ericok(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
I'm just wondering why an average Nigeria likes 'awuf'. Una for say make all the networks no dey charge for calls and their other services. We seem to forget easily that we are in a capitalist economy.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by kinharold(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
think we should be very careful with our judgement on issues. Mtn may be making money in Nigeria just like every other communication firms but we have to really consider so many factors peculiar to Nigeria 's business terrain. They have thousands of base stations across the country been powered by generators, maintenence of facilities, employees's welfare, they are involved in a lot of coorperate social responsibilty projects, they pay millions of naira to government via tax, licence and other forms of taxes. So I dont see any extortion if they are charging just 100 naira for a weekend call.

They all still make huge profits despite all this cos they shift all the espense to the comsumers thru high charges. They make more profit here than in some other places/countries like South Africa etc where they say has better operating environment.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ayusman16
You have comprehension problem, i never said i dumped them, i just fixed them, now do you have a problem with that?

I am trying really hard not to really insult you, if i do, bro trust me, you won't last 4 comments. believe me wink
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
hehehehehe, you want to pick on me? hehehe, are you with your helmet?

do you know where hypocrites end?
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by Thespecialone(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ ayusman16, You are the one advertising your ignorance on a global scale. If it's free why dont you call at night with zero naira? Simple logic that is too high for you to understand. It costs you -N-100.00 to call for four hours. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?

Think before you post!
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by pat077: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
If no be M.T.N,
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by puskin: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
ericok:

I'm just wondering why an average Nigeria likes 'awuf'. Una for say make all the networks no dey charge for calls and their other services. We seem to forget easily that we are in a[b] capitalist economy[/b].

Capitalist economy . . . . my foot.

. . . . . . cos our so cal'd FG and NASS lack ideas, thats why companies like MTN will keep on doing as they please.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by Wadosky(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2010
the answer is simple,lets revolt,switch off our phones for two days and they will hear our cries.we did it before and it worked.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by ericok(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2010
Two days is too small,  Let us switch off our phones for six months. I am sure that will do the needed magic. Allow the networks be o jare! If we get other sectors of the economy right by encouraging investors, the better it would be for our country. Let's encourage more investors through libralization of our economy. Only then will competition and the interactions of the forces of demand and supply force the prices of services, products and commodities down. I rest my case.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by omoyet: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2010
[table]Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria?
« #30 on: August 04, 2010, 01:51 PM »

This a way of making money.

Let us analyse it.

If I want to call my mother during the weekend, I will pay N100 and my mother will pay N100 i.e N200. If I want to include my dad, I will pay another N100 and my dad will pay N100 i.e 200. Which mean for me to talk with my parents on weekend, I will spend N400 naira. Imagine 1000,000 people that will do that in a weekend. Your calculate will display error if you want to calculate this.

NOTE: u can only register one number every Friday nite and if u load well u ve bundle plans dat u can purchase for 1month.
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by Ranoscky(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2010
EmptyN sucks!!!
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2010
Subscribers pay them the N100, it will only end up in their septic tank.

Try midnight calls daily and get insomnia shocked
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by ayusman16(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
just like PHCN, WATER CORP, GOVT, ECONOMY sucks, na only mtn? even some posters here,
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Big truth.MTN should share this!
………………..,/ ¯../
………………./ …./
…………./´¯/ ’…’/ ´¯ ¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./ ……./- \
……. (‘(…´… ´…. .~/…’)
………\……………. .’….. /
……….\……….. .... _.•´
…………\…………. .(
…………..\……… ….\
Re: Mtn Is The Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria? by Wazzaowner(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2013
2010.... nd Lo Three Years L8ter.. Stl D Same Stingy Useless Mtn... #sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy / Dark Mode For Whatsapp / Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.