Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (111824 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by wideawaken01: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Ipobians will vote and win online, then celebrate in Nnewi. grin grin

Story, it is not only Igbo's. Your Buhari popularity is dead online and offline. Cut the crap.

So, Igbos are now majority on nairaland ? Compare to us the Yoruba and also the Hausa's. Park well

6 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by walezy14(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=RTSC post=73859582]
Obi scaled down the cost of governance in anambra on an unprecedented scale.
Even your president has not been able to replicate that scale in his government.
He is still budgeting 78 million for barbing hair and has not sold the jets.
Those are things obi would get rid off,at the same time build the economy.

Malaysia, and China have similar destinies with Nigeria.
We started at the same time, we have the same developmental growth curve.

They are faster because they have better
How many industries has he built in anambra state when he was governor?
Scaling down president expenses has nothing to do with good economy.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by 6digitscomrade: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:

You are dreaming. Mention one highlight from Obi from the debate proffering solution.
are u for real? U didn't hear him proffering a solution?? Ok but u saw him? If yes then you saw a solution needless to mention...

If u are bored or disgruntled i can't help u...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by lexy2014: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Moukandjo:

Oga, this is not the first time you're yarning this disgusting " I'm not a party man" nonsense on Nairaland when your posts clearly says otherwise! I was already expecting that response when I first quoted you & you didn't disappoint as this isn't the first time I'm coming across your posts!
Your fellow PDP sycophants on this forum own & are proud of their bias which is why I don't have much problems with them because you know where they're coming from with each comment, but you go dey deceive yourself say you dey neutral while only attacking the people who post in favour of the party you don't like. How do you delude yourself so comfortably?

Now you're saying I just agreed that Osinbajo goofed on the rice figures just because you pointed it out but you've forgotten that you already pointed that out in your initial comment that I quoted which is the major reason why I responded with Obi's even more blatant & disgraceful lies! You comfortably pointed out Osinbajo's false figures on rice but deliberately ignored & even tried to shamelessly defend some of Obi's more disgraceful & unintelligent lies that I pointed out to you, & later you'd still claim you're neutral! grin Go & sleep, man!

If its not d first time am saying am not a party follower, have I broken any law by saying that? U are free like everyone on this forum 2 interact with me. Nothing stops u from doing that. I am also free 2 say whatsoever I like on this forum. What we aren't allowed 2do according 2 simple human laws of civility is 2 begin 2 denigrate others &b disrespectful because they don't c things d way we c them. Life is beyond APC or PDP and that is a simple lesson u seem not 2 understand. U so emotionally attached 2 APC that u don't even flinch at using gutter language at d slightest opportunity. If I were ur opposition, by now we will b exchanging insults. It speaks a lot about us as humans if on this little faceless forum, we can't tolerate or respect one another over issues that we don't have d power to influence. If u now become a LG councillor that means, u will take d lives of people who don't c things ur way.

Neither of us is getting paid 4 being on NL but ur anger is tangible in ur words. Cool down. There many more areas where u can profitably channel ur energy. If u are angry& disgruntled because i said am not party follower, its a pity cos u have been carrying that grudge with u 4 ages and here i am living free. I will always say this, pls b civil. If its something u aren't good at, pls learn to do so.

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by globemoney01: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2018
6digitscomrade:
are u for real? U didn't hear him proffering a solution?? Ok but u saw him? If yes then you saw a solution needless to mention...

If u are bored or disgruntled i can't help u...
Yes I didn’t hear any. Why is is hard for you to say, because there was none. All we heard was China this China that
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by may320: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin I no get light...let those who did watch it and had electricity, comment and drop their likes; knowing fully well that this debate doesn't change the fact they are baseless.
[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

Hilarious comment and meme. grin grin grin
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by edlion57(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter is the winner

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by deyahaya: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by may320: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2018
hucienda:
On this board? Most tribe folks would vote their kin.

Exactly!! That's what I noticed here too. Tribalistic voting and not been factual.
I dont know why people were hailing these polithiefcians that are full of sweet mouthing the masses to to get their pity and votes. undecided
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by 6digitscomrade: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:

Yes I didn’t hear any. Why is is hard for you to say, because there was none. All we heard was China this China that
you are a very confused daft...Why are u running in circus like a hen looking for where to lay her eggs or like a lizard with lost tail...? Can you also lay a location to the saner climes u guys are emulating, referencing and compare ur lives? There's none..Because no place can develop with your crop of leaders and zombies cum followers..Smh...

Go and get a real life foolishness isn't a cause to follow and die for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by April4th(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2018
I have been saying it for a while now, Peter Obi is a better candidate for VP than Sen. Ike Ekweremadu. He's just shown the reason why.

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2018
ochejoseph:
The Vice Presidential Debate organized as part of the Campaign for the 2019 general elections has ended.but with both sides making claims and counter claims it has become imperative to ask Nigerians this simple question.

Who in your Honest Opinion Won the debate and Which Party will you be supporting based on the outcome of today's debate?

See Options in the 2 comments Below

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Obi
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by globemoney01: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2018
6digitscomrade:
you are a very confused daft...Why are u running in circus like a hen looking for where to lay her eggs or like a lizard with lost tail...? Can you also lay a location to the saner climes u guys are emulating, referencing and compare ur lives? There's none..Because no place can develop with your crop of leaders and zombies cum followers..Smh...

Go and get a real life foolishness isn't a cause to follow and die for.
E pain this zombie. When you are done ranting drink water and advice peter wang Obi of China that we are talking about Nigeria presidency and not China

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Newznow: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Watch video of Peter obi saying You can't shut down your shop and be chasing criminals"-
@PeterObi
#Debate2019 #VicePresensidentialDebate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrb68WV8Aw

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by April4th(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:

d

He's using China as a reference point, because China was once like Nigeria. But they went back to the drawing board and built from the scratch. Go and check the statistics, China now adds 600 new millionaire's every year. For 3 years Buhari has been fighting corruption, where has it gotten us to? Instead on focusing on infrastructural developments, they are fighting corruption. Even a blind man can see that this current APC government has failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by 6digitscomrade: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:

E pain this zombie. When you are done ranting drink water and advice peter wang Obi of China that we are talking about Nigeria presidency and not China

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by nonsobaba: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter Obi funny man. He thinks VP office is for crooked Aba trader like him.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by ultimatekint(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter Obi won.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by globemoney01: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2018
April4th:
d

He's using China as a reference point, because China was once like Nigeria. But they went back to the drawing board and built from the scratch. Go and check the statistics, China now adds 600 new millionaire's every year. For 3 years Buhari has been fighting corruption, where has it gotten us to? Instead on focusing on infrastructural developments, they are fighting corruption. Even a blind man can see that this current APC government has failed woefully.
You forget how china dealt with corruption before emerging what they are today? But continue

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by PHILipu1(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2018
cluksy:

so there's that money while nigerians are dying of hunger.
I guess you mean lazy Nigerians are dying of hunger.
Don't you have farm Land in your village.
Don't be lazy
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by citadels(f): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
give your hiv pills to your mother too
who is this bastard I guess u ain't the only one here.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by April4th(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:

You forget how china dealt with corruption before emerging what they are today? But continue

I know all about China dealing with corruption, but corruption has eaten so deep into the Nigeria socio-economic life and it will be a Herculean task trying to eradicate it. Look at the Ganduje scandal, look at the Mainagate, look at the Babachir Lawal scandal are those not corruption cases? Has the APC government dealt with any of them? The average Nigerian is tired of all this promises and one sided actions, it's time to make Nigeria great again.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by citadels(f): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2018
CocknBull:

What are you saying? You're just talking gibberish!
ur bleeps business not mine.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by globemoney01: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2018
April4th:

I know all about China dealing with corruption, but corruption has eaten so deep into the Nigeria socio-economic life and it will be a Herculean task trying to eradicate it. Look at the Ganduje scandal, look at the Mainagate, look at the Babachir Lawal scandal are those not corruption cases? Has the APC government dealt with any of them? The average Nigerian is tired of all this promises and one sided actions, it's time to make Nigeria great again.
So the pdp want to tell us what is happening in china with respect to development but not how they tackled corruption before getting to where they are?

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Elendubenjamin: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi won the debate. Osinbajo was just stammering upndown

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by IamAtikulate: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2018
bluefilm:

Are you kidneying me?

Where were you when ojukwu contested and lost in 2007?

Where were you when Edwin Ume-Ezeoke was the running mate of Buhari in 2007?

Where were you when Orji Uzor Kalu contested for presidency in 2007?

Keep deceiving yourself with 6 million sure votes.

We know where you will be and what you will be doing on that election day, so forget!

Mind you, I like Peter Obi but I can never ever vote for Atiku even if I am paid well enough to do so.

Besides, you and I know that in nigerian politics, the position of the veepee is not really a strong position of power.
Mumu we have only 2 parties in Nigeria. PDP and others and now, PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by IamAtikulate: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2018
fkj950ax:

Going out to vote because an Igbo man is on the ballot is a wrong reason to vote.

Delivery has nothing to do with ethnicity. If it was, why is the NE and entire North having the poorest Nigerians today?
Yoruba's are voting becos of Osinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by IMAliyu(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:

All that China talk started to remind me of Trump.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by bluefilm: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Mumu we have only 2 parties in Nigeria. PDP and others and now, PDP and APC

OK.

But is that enough reason to be calling your father mumu? undecided
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by tulasco(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2018
tele nko?,PDP will comeout victoriously in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by IMAliyu(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2018
tulasco:
tele nko?,PDP will comeout victoriously in Jesus name

I hope this PDP you are praying for is not the PDP that ruled Nigeria for 16years and is a different party by the name of PDP.
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by dododawa1: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Yoruba vs Igbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.