Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,327 members, 7,904,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (111689 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by simeonaussie: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Princetammy:
Sentiment aside Osinbajo won the debate... Obi tried though but I expected more from him. Obi is been overrated and although the debate he was just focusing on how to score cheap political point.
I know we still have some smart young people, you are an example of those smart ones. Obi was just throwing statistics and talikng about the problem which we all know anyway. He didnot mention how he intends to tackle the problems, he has no idea of how the problems could be solved, just echoeing the problems, just what dumb Nigerian youths want to hear. Smh
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by Switpal(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Peter Obi
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by churchel: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:

E ma gba mi ke abi which kind wahala be dis wey be say dis fa.g.g.ot ass punks no let my mention be all because I said Osinbajo won the debate?! Y'all need to get a grip for real and quit spamming my mention b4 Ogun kee you there. I love pu$.ssy so better luck next time, f.a.g.gots.
am sure you were giving birth to by a mistake. see the product of WASTE OF SPERM. always complaining on nairaland
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by isaacidogho: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Peter think he is till a Fisher man
Re: Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE by 9jatriot(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Read the thread here and see the lie that they would have supported the highly respected PYO

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.