Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,858 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (60025 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Am talking to you jailer... She's finished.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Larryfest:
She is mentally deranged abeg, why kill a little kid for any reason...

She is not mentally deranged. Please don't give her an excuse not to go from Kpanti to Kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
omowumeee:
Married men don't know that when they cheat, they expose their family to all sort of attacks! RIP to the boy cry
What about when married women cheat undecided

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Dayoara: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oh my God... What a terrible and wicked generation.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Akabuking: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
cenaman:
Chai see better water melon wey the girl carry for front.
you well @ all?

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
amaniro:
i can't be killed in such a dirty place. Justice for the demised!
maybe you'll be killed in a mansion.

You kids on nl Will be here spilling rubbish of on a sober and sensible topics

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by dubra: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Are you in need of a driver to take you home for Christmas or you a car to be delivered to any destination this season? Let's do that for you, call or whatsapp EDU on this number 08085508012
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Respect55:

What about when married women cheat undecided
same thing
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
with that ring in her nose!
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Do not write on this report again until investigation by the authority is concluded and court has decided on this matter. There's no point subjecting the poor lady to social media crucifixion.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ishilove:
The mods need to censor that ghastly picture of the child's bloody corpse. It's disturbing and undignifying, especially for family members with Internet access.

Blogging in Nigeria is in dire need of regulation.

Lalaaticlala
Mynd44

You are very correct. I've written him not to ever right on the story again until court has decided on the case. The style he/she adopted appears to aim at the media hanging the lady without court deciding the case yet. That explains why he/she posted that graphic pictures. No mainstream media will do such.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hector09:
Why cant u kill d man and live d innocent baby, some men self u ve wife and still fucking around

Am a guy. It really irritating to have a wife at home and still chase after girls outs

And it doesn't end well for single girls going after married men....
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igbo woman
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by bleskid: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
men let us learn from this news .... sad

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Smartwave: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Real Igbo lady with real Igbo character
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
it's just as if this dude stays together with the killer bah, I smell foul play here
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
MyAmericandream:
All these ajegunle babes them ehn.

But na them dey sweet pass grin
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
omowumeee:
same thing
Be blessed
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
amaniro:
i can't be killed in such a dirty place. Justice for the demised!

Rather , you can be killed in such a CLEAN place right ? .
Oya take this cane for your back ...

Rip to the little boy and let judgement be served to that murderer of a stupid girl

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by cenaman(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
yeman2012:
he see your life abi..na that water Melon go put for trouble one dy..
Me i no like trouble.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2018
ekestic1976:
Foolish and inconsiderate gal. Na Warder you wan go give these fresh and succulent duo on you chest! God punish you.
warders dry straff female prisoners?
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:48am On Dec 17, 2018
ObservantFellow:

Seconded. That picture is just too unacceptable, particularly for a number of us that have kids within that age range. It's just plain unacceptable as reality. lipsrsealed
No media outlet worth it's mettle will be so reckless in its presentation of a story. Nairaland, obviously is a dumping ground for all manner of junk blogs and their torrid styles.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by nedubest(m): 2:33am On Dec 17, 2018
wickedness
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by mandate12: 2:40am On Dec 17, 2018
AHCB:
in the court of law, the man didn't commit any offence, however, can same be said for the woman? Well I guess as usual, that one flew right over your head.

Now let the court of law resurrect the child! This is what I hate about this forum - foolish ones always want to counter the wise.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Patrioticman007:
When the devil wears make up, we call him slay Queen. However when devil send his children to the world of man, we call them Igbos. Always wailing.
YOU ARE INSANE YOU MANIAC !
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by AHCB: 3:28am On Dec 17, 2018
mandate12:

Now let the court of law resurrect the child! This is what I hate about this forum - foolish ones always want to counter the wise.
please keep quiet, in your bid to asslick, you ended up sounding more stupid than your childish hate for this forum.

Court of law should resurrect the child my ass! My friend disappear from here and get lost!
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Glosam5683(m): 3:29am On Dec 17, 2018
What nonsense.....
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by octavian(m): 3:49am On Dec 17, 2018
This is sickening, the boy should have been left of it. Sincerely even with the hurts from the man, she should have looked for his car, keke or motorcycle to destroy not this young fella..
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by 1972xy: 4:38am On Dec 17, 2018
As young as you are ..how many years do you think you deserve in prison? .she might not even know the consequence of his offence.
Murder is equal to death sentence.
Maybe if you come across a lenient judge , it could be communed to life imprisonment.
Sorry o. You can see where ignorance and hatred had lead you.
I doubt from this your picture if you are 24. By 2060 you will have still been in prison. What a wasted life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.