Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (60077 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by foreshore(m): 5:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Gossiplover:
A Facebook user, Awa Uche has shared an update on the woman who killed her co-tenant's son in Lagos.

Read what he shared.

Behold the face of the chinoye who murdered a 3 year old wisdom (ozil) and dumped him in w toilet at Number 70, Lawani street, Olodi Apapa, Lagos on 12TH DECEMBER 2018, at about 10:30 am

She said, she killed the little boy just to get back at the father of the boy! She narrated that the deceased father has been dating her for years and that she has aborted some pregnancy for him. And when she felt the guy has no interest in marrying her, she decided to put tears on the face of the boy's mother!

A little niece of hers led to the Information that linked chinoye to the interrogation by the police which she confessed to her crime!

She will be transferred to Kpanti on Monday according to the Dpo of the Tolu division, Nigeria Police.

All this Moderators self, is it Kpanti or Panti? Am sure say na IPOB or Ijaw man be this moderator
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by QDubz(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Happened so close to where i stay. Very sad, cause have seen this bi..ch a couple times stroll pass my flat.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Jowanson: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But some useless married men needs to put their dick in check.

Just imagine the pains he's making the innocent wife go through because of a useless obalande prostitute.

Are you justifying the action committed by the so called prostitute? The story is a one sided story....the so called married man have not given his own side of the story to ascertain the very reason why his child would have been killed in that manner...whatever could be the case between the man and the woman, the woman has no moral justification to have killed that innocent child...So after the investigation, she will most likely pay the ultimate price too...

No matter what murder is a capital offence irrespective of the motive behind it...
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Jowanson: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2018
CaptainFM1:

You are very correct. I've written him not to ever right on the story again until court has decided on the case. The style he/she adopted appears to aim at the media hanging the lady without court deciding the case yet. That explains why he/she posted that graphic pictures. No mainstream media will do such.

The story and picture have already gone viral even before getting to nairaland...its just do unfortunate for the little boy...This is what infidelity and jealousy can cause....
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Jowanson: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2018
pocohantas:
Tell them to stay in one place, they will say "Men are polygamous in nature"

Exposing their families to all sorts of evil. Just look at the nasty thing he went to date. Now an innocent child had to pay for the foolishness of two adults. They should just kill the girl! She looks wicked naturally.

In as much as I don't condone infidelity, it actually runs both ways too...if only you know how many married women are involved in infidelity too, you will be amazed..

Its just unfortunate that the little boy is the one that has paid the price of the sins of both the man and the woman...
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2018
pDudd:

But na them dey sweet pass grin
e be like say you dey patronize them on a regular basis. Wetin dey sweet pass, nai dey kill person oh.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Snow87(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2018
This is the reason why I stick to my left hand and Vaseline even as a bachelor since the taught me in Sunday school about Samson and Delilah.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2018
charliboy654:
Why date a married man, do u expect him to leave his wife n five children to be with u.
Some women sef and single guys dey town dey find babe

Very complicated set of humans, there was a lady I was asking out she they make yanga. I happen to have access to her fb the guy she was seeing and having sex with is a married man. She wasn't doing it for the money, the guy isn't rich.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Might be that she and the boy's father had flings and he later pulled out now feeling cheated want the man to suffer.

I was expecting her to say that she had fight with the woman or that the woman was calling her names.

Such a cute handsome boy wasted without given chance to grow. He might be the one to fix Nigeria, the doctor that will cure her of one wicked undiagnosed sicknesses.

May his soul find peace and return to a responsible parents. Amen.

I don't understand the mystery of the body, mind and spirit at all. I human being is just like a flower that withers by evening. Just at great shock like accident or fall or attack, the spirit will jump out of it's vessel the body. Why can't it hang in there till the body is restored.

Why can't the spirit wait even when the blood is bleeding do that as soon as a fresh blood is transfused it can rejuvenate the body and resumed functioning.

Why does the breathe have to cut.

I am not understanding this mystery at all.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2018
the devil doesn't live in a dark scary bush or some were in Hell. humans are the devil like this woman.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2018
so the man didn't date her, so she decides to harm an innocent child and Another innocent woman, now she will end up in Jail, the man is still walks free.

What was the point of the murder?

women truely are brainless
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
sad sad sad merry Christmas ad rot in jail biatchhhh!!!
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deltatoto:
cheat with understanding I let u no we are having fun I allow u get a bf I tell u I don’t joke with my family so no think am.im a first class cheater but I don’t put my family in d line u won’t even know where I live where my wife works or where my kids stay.d car I use in seeing u my wife will never drive it.
if you think your side piece doesn't all that..think again sir.. Only hardcore olosho won't don't a background check.
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gossiplover:
A Facebook user, Awa Uche has shared an update on the woman who killed her co-tenant's son in Lagos.

Read what he shared.

Behold the face of the chinoye who murdered a 3 year old wisdom (ozil) and dumped him in w toilet at Number 70, Lawani street, Olodi Apapa, Lagos on 12TH DECEMBER 2018, at about 10:30 am

She said, she killed the little boy just to get back at the father of the boy! She narrated that the deceased father has been dating her for years and that she has aborted some pregnancy for him. And when she felt the guy has no interest in marrying her, she decided to put tears on the face of the boy's mother!

A little niece of hers led to the Information that linked chinoye to the interrogation by the police which she confessed to her crime!

She will be transferred to Kpanti on Monday according to the Dpo of the Tolu division, Nigeria Police.
dizwan na real amaka lagos ooo awon omo wube underworld.M
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by babaireti(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Heartless is an understatement
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Abcruz(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deltatoto:
cheat with understanding I let u no we are having fun I allow u get a bf I tell u I don’t joke with my family so no think am.im a first class cheater but I don’t put my family in d line u won’t even know where I live where my wife works or where my kids stay.d car I use in seeing u my wife will never drive it.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

"There is no substitute to evil that is safe and secured.

Flee from the captivity of the " mistress of sorceries" who ensnares nations with bloodshed and families with her prostitution--Nahum 3:1

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

"There is no substitute to evil that is safe and secured.

Flee from the captivity of the " mistress of sorceries" who ensnares nations with bloodshed and families with her prostitution--Nahum 3:1

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

who be this one?me and pastor Dey jam for hotel sef na d same Toto we all Dey Bleep
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2018
cenaman:
Chai see better water melon wey the girl carry for front.
Nonsense! That's the only thing u could pick up on in the tragic story!!!
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Abcruz(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
who be this one?me and pastor Dey jam for hotel sef na d same Toto we all Dey Bleep

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.--proverbs 15:12

For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them--proverbs 1:33
Re: The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abcruz:

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.--proverbs 15:12

For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them--proverbs 1:33

im a native doctor pls leave my page or I strike u dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.