Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,253 members, 7,943,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th, December 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th, December 2018 (851 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th June, 2019 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th, December 2018 by femoint007(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP
LEADER'S MANUAL

LESSON SIXTEEN(16)

SUNDAY, 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: YOUR DREAMS OF GREATNESS CAN BE FULFILLED

HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM
1. I love this family Of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms
And 'am so glad to be
A part of this great family

2. I bless this family of God,
So greatly prospered by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

3. I know this family of God,
So deeply rooted in the word,
And 'am so glad to be

4. I see this family of God,
So highly lifted above all,
And 'am so glad to be

5. Come and join this family of God,
So highly favoured by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE
10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship
10 minutes for Testimonies
15 minutes for Bible Discussion
15 minutes for General Prayers
10 minutes for Questions & Answers
5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.

PRAYER POINT: Father, help me to fulfill greatness.

BIBLE PASSAGE: Jer. 29:11,
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Genesis 12:1-3
1. Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Isaiah 55:8-13
8. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
12. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
13.Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

INTRODUCTION: Greatness denotes being above in all areas. Have you been trusting God for something and it seems God is not responding? Hold on to the promise He has made concerning your condition in His word, don't give up, keep trusting Him and be very patient. He is a covenant keeping God, and He will surely fulfill His promise concerning you. The bible says in Isaiah 55:11 that "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it".

MEMORY VERSE: Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promisedwink Hebrews 10:23

TEXT REVIEW: Jer. 29:11, Gen 12:1-3, Isaiah 55:8-13
i. The thought of God towards you is greater than your imagination.
ii. Be assured that they are good and great thoughts.
iii. There is a price to be paid.
iv. Ensure obedience to God's instruction to the letter.
v. He has said it through His word and His word never fail.

LESSON OUTLINE
God the Almighty is the source of greatness. You can only achieve greatness through Him. However, it is impossible to please God without faith(Heb.11:6). Faith is the master key to greatness (Mark 11:22-24). Faith is built up by the constant hearing of God's words (Rom. 10:17).
Faith in God contain the seed of achievement and greatness. God has promised us greatness and His promises for us are yea and Amen. Have faith and plug into this promise. Don't quit even if there are little delays.

Holiness: If you want to keep your relationship with God, stay holy. I Peter 1:15-16, Habakkuk 1:13, Hebrew 12:14.

Patience is another key to greatness. It means waiting on the Lord for His time to come to pass. God has a reason for His timing. It might take long but it will surely happen if God has ordained it. Heb. 10:36-39.

Pleasing God is another key to greatness.
I John 3:22.

Obedience is another key to greatness. We must learn to submit ourselves to the authority of God. Isaiah 1:19.

Diligence is another key to greatness; (Prov 22:29). Diligence means careful and thorough work or effort.

Study: Nothing can take the place of knowledge. Hosea 4:6, 2 Tim 2:15

Giving: No man becomes great without knowing how to give. Luke 6:38, Prov 11:24

Lust: This is defined as a very strong sexual desire, especially when love is not involved. 2 Tim 2:22

The greatest enemy of greatness is lust. 1 John 2:16
1. The list of the flesh is the most devastating. Gen 34: 1-26
2. The lust of the eyes is the second greatest enemy of greatness. Gen. 3:6a. But this doesn't mean that the eye is evil. Matt. 6:22-23 reveals that the light of the body is the eye.

SUMMARY:
Greatness is God's thought for as many of His children can pay the price.

CONCLUSION:
God's desire for His children is greatness and good success, Joshua 1:8, but for our dreams of greatness to be fulfilled, we should not lose sight of our first love which is pur desire for God at the time we gave our life to Christ

ASSIGNMENT:
Mention 5 keys to Greatness aside from those listed in the outline.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Thank God for your life and family
2. Father, help me to completely obey You in all areas, so that I may fulfill your divine purpose for my life.
3. Father, let every good things that is part of my destiny begin to manifest in my life from today in Jesus' name.
4. Father, grant me the grace to patiently wait and work towards actualising Your will for my life.
5. Pray for the rapid growth of RCCG Spiritually, numerically and materially.
6. Pray for Daddy G.O and his family.
7. Your personal request(s).

GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
MONDAY: Habakkuk 2:1- What do you see?
TUESDAY: Prov. 10:27- Fulfilling destiny.
WEDNESDAY: Gen. 30:43- Securing future greatness.
THURSDAY: Jer. 29:11-His thoughts for you are good.
FRIDAY: Hebrew 10:23- Hold on; don't give up.
SATURDAY: Jer.1:5- Child of destiny.
SUNDAY: Prov. 22:29- Qualities that breeds greatness.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Highest Degree Of Human Wickedness / Lets Discuss About The Departed Souls / Man Says ‘If Your Partner Moans During Sex, Take Them To Pastor For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.