Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,667 members, 7,908,726 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th June, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th June, 2019 (1036 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th, December 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th June, 2019 by femoint007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
*RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP*
*LEADER'S MANUAL*
*LESSON FORTY TWO (42)*
*SUNDAY 16TH OF JUNE, 2019*
*TOPIC: DON'T ABUSE YOUR BODY*.

*HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM*
1. I love this family Of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms
And 'am so glad to be
A part of this great family

2. I bless this family of God,
So greatly prospered by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

3. I know this family of God,
So deeply rooted in the word,
And 'am so glad to be

4. I see this family of God,
So highly lifted above all,
And 'am so glad to be

5. Come and join this family of God,
So highly favoured by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

*SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE*
10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship
10 minutes for Testimonies
15 minutes for Bible Discussion
15 minutes for General Prayers
10 minutes for Questions & Answers
5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.

*PRAYER POINT*: Father, my body is your temple so help me to keep it holy fit for you.

*BIBLE PASSAGE : 1 Corinthians 6:15-20
15. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

*INTRODUCTION*: Every sin of fornication and adultery committed by man, woman, teenager, youth and young adults is committed against their own body which is supposed to be the temple of the Holy Ghost. There are major areas that the Devil and his cohorts are winning against Unbelievers and unsuspecting Believers. As we dig deep into thus topic, we pray that the Holy Spirit will unveil it for us in Jesus' name.

*MEMORY VERSE*: For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.1 Corinthians 6:20

*TEXT REVIEW*: 1 Corinthians 6:15-20
i. Be aware that God dwells in your body.
ii. God's temple should never be a den of lions.
iii. Whatever you do with your body counts.
iv. Dedicate your body to the Lord and stay alive.
v. Flee at the appearance of Sin.
vi. You are priceless.

*LESSON OUTLINE*
*How Can One Sell His/Her Body?*
1. Whenever an individual prefers immediate financial gains or goes for men's/women's help even at the expense of the sanctity of his/her body, such person is ready to abuse his/her body sexually in order to receive money or promotion or pass an examination or receive other favours/services. Such people abandon Gid's intervention and rather opt for human solution. 1 Corinthians 10:13; 2 Peter 2:9.
2. When one is not contented with God's provision, financially etc. Philippians 4:11.

*Problems of Body Abuse*
1. Possibility of contacting sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, aids-hiv etc.
2. Possibility of unwanted pregnancies.
3. Possibility of contacting Vasco Vagina Fistula, VVF.
4. Not being able to fulfill destinies due to premature deaths.
5. Such people end up in Hell fire.
6. Holy Ghost cannot live in such bodies that have been joined to harlots.

*God's Expectations*
1. Human beings should live holy and righteous life. 1 Peter 1:14-15; Leviticus 20:7-8.
2. Man should present his/her body a living sacrifice. Romans 12:1.
3. Be contented with what He provides for us. Philippians 4:11.
4. Our bodies must be clean to accommodate the Holy Spirit. 1 Peter 2:5; Romans 6:12-14; Romans 12:1.
5. In our trials, we should be focusing on Jesus Christ who will not tempt us beyond what we can cope with. 1 Corinthians 10:13.

*SUMMARY*: You are priceless.

*CONCLUSION*: God sent His only begotten son, who was used as ransom for the supreme sacrifice. He paid the price for the offence we committed and not Him. Any act of selling, abusing or debasing our bodies implies that we are nailing Jesus Christ unto the cross the second time. Remember that "......... no abuser of themselves with mankind" shall inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9; 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.

*ASSIGNMENT*: What do you understand by "Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit"?

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Father, please help me not prioritize money more than salvation.

2. Father, please give me the grace to be contented with what you have provided for me.
3.Father, please help the Youths and our Young Adults in RCCG and the World at large not to abuse their bodies.

4. Father, in the Mighty name of Jesus, we banish every spirit of fornication and adultery out of Nigeria.

5. Father, let your spirit of holiness and righteousness permeate every nook and cranny of this Nation, in Jesus' name. Amen.

*GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK*

*MONDAY*: 1 Corinthians 6:9; Leviticus 20:7-8; 1 Peter 1:14-15. Father, help me to live holy.

*TUESDAY*: 1 Timothy 6:9-11. Father, please do not let me fall into the temptation of idolizing money.

*WEDNESDAY*: Hebrews 10:22. Father, please give me the France to draw nearer to you and also to purge my heart of evil conscience.

*FRIDAY*: 1 Chronicles 4:9; Romans 6:12. Father, please take away friends that lure me into committing fornication and adultery.

*SATURDAY*: Romans 6:10-16. Father, please do jot allow sin to have dominion over me.

*SUNDAY*: 1 Corinthians 6:19. Father, please help me to keep my body ready at all times for habitation of Holy Spirit.
Re: RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 16th June, 2019 by Jicqueville: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
cool

Check my signature for your data

(1) (Reply)

Just One Plague By Mike Bamiloye / Will The Merciful GOD Send And Destroy People In Hell Fire? / [SERMON OF THE DAY] APOSTLE MICHAEL OROKPO - GROWING IN THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.