Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32715 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2007
i hope dre is not on this thread today? tongue

mukina you go hear word today? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2007
ika lets jam for msn . .now grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2007
nahhhhhh muki come to my yim   wink

are you on yim? undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2007
singing **why me?**
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2007
I'm here - just got a lil' bit tired of NL but I missed my peeps sha. Besides b-ball and school won't allow me to have come online like that anymore.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2007
hey jails-girls how far grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2007
ikamefa:

nahhhhhh muki come to my yim   wink

are you on yim?   undecided

ika is ur yim the same i'll buzz you wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
Tee-bAbA, i'm fine thank you. Now let me teach you how to pronounce my name o b4 i deal with you. angry tongue

It is Jay-girl (in pronunciation not spelling, okay?) smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2007
oga polisi, i missed u grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2007
ok,
Jay-Girls

have i correct?

so why are all these peoples fighting you, does you stole their things?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2007
@kellorah
grin grin me i dint not missing you ooo

i lost you grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2007
They are not fighting me o! they were just fighting to win that yeye poll.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2007
*yawns*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2007
I sorry mistaken identity

so what specials in the poll?

is it goldish?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Mukina2 and Ikamefa
You think I'm not here abi?
You drank juice and you're doing *hic hic*.
You ladies think you can play smart abi?

@ J-girl
How was your weekend?
Trust you're coping well with all the b/ball and school stress

@ Tee-baba
I have told you to be careful or you will end in jail angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2007
lmfao 'goldish'  grin grin

oga polisi, u losted me there cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2007
dokitors, minds your business oooo

what matters with you?

i will just arrest you for balsphemy on a polisi orfisar

@kellorah
so you losting me too grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
Dr Dre shocked shocked shocked that is sorry meant was fruit juice sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2007
''me i dint not missing you ooo''
tee, 'kowatiate' ^^ tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2007
kowatiate?

doesnt you understood english?

or dint you went to schools?

simple english you cannot spoke

na wa oooooooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2007
Kello did you see my  Msg  on the fugly contest thread? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2007
mukina2:

Kello did you see my Msg on the fugly contest thread? grin
yep. did u c mine? lol cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2007
TEE-bAbA:

kowatiate?

doesnt you understood english?

or dint you went to schools?

simple english you cannot spoke

na wa oooooooo
oga police, explain wot u meant by that cheesy
''me i dint not missing you ooo''
i was trying to speak like u, guess i'm crap @ it cry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2007
kellorah:

yes. did u c mine? lol  cheesy

i did grin go check for mine grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2007
mukina2:

i did grin go check for mine grin
lol just did wink
all dis 'turn turn' sef cheesy
check mine
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
kellorah:

lol just did  wink
all this 'turn turn' sef  cheesy
check mine

nor mind me o . .
i added you now . you never come o undecided cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2007
mukina, abi ur yahoo get virus or wetin? cry
i no understand o
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2007
@kellorah
i sorry i does not meant it that ways

does you mean my english she bad?

you can tries my own yahoo oo she dey on now
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2007
@ Mukina2 and Kellorah
What are you ladies up to?  grin
I hope it is just juice you want to take in YIM  grin
Muki, would love to see your face too the strong arsenal fan

@ Tee-baba
Never threaten me again with arrest o angry
This will be your last warning angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2007
i already added you undecided

i will buzz you now cheesy

Dr Dre .

i'll buzz you too cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by TEEbAbA3(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2007
dre.dr does your worst
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2007
shocked   shocked    shocked    shocked

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.