Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,694 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (32712 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2007
@ Mukina2
I'm fine o  smiley seems you're blabbing. hope you've not started drinking again
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:27pm On May 01, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Mukina2
I'm fine o smiley seems you're blabbing. hope you've not started drinking again

dont waste your time she is drunk already
grin
how are you doin? cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:29pm On May 01, 2007
ikamefa:

don't waste your time she is drunk already
grin
how are you doin?   cheesy

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue cheesy

Dr Dre tongue

pammy makes me happy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:33pm On May 01, 2007
please muki : pass de pammy( PDP) grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:42pm On May 01, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the king gave me a msg for you . hit me now on im tongue

the pammy is already with you grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2007
See how these 2 ladies just dey drink pammy like there is no tommorow sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2007
@ Ikamefa
What's up Ika? smiley
I'm fine except that you ladies are drinking pammy again
Where did you get that coinage abeg? grin (PDP- Pass D Pammy) grinalmost fell from laughing

@ Mukina2
Pammy will make you sad one day when you enter trouble  grin

@ I-man
Better don't let them initiate you too
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:54pm On May 01, 2007
I-Man dere's no tomorrow grin grin tongue

Dr Dre want some grin

ikaaaaaaaaaa pass the pammy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2007
mukina2:

ikaaaaaaaaaa pass the pammy grin

Ika talk "pass the pammy",Mukina talk "pass the pammy" .Who then has the pammy?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2007
@ I-man kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

you want pammy too? grin

@ Dre am sure you want pammy too abi?

muki ok go under mama bed and get us the pammy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2007
@ Ikamefa
Oya bring the pammy na grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2007
ikamefa:

@ I-man kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

you want pammy too? grin

kiss  kiss
I don't drink o.

I stopped drinking after I . . . its too terrible to say   sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 5:13pm On May 01, 2007
@man let me teach you the fine art of shacking pammy!

aint a thing to it!  cheesy

Dr. Dre:

@ Ikamefa
Oya bring the pammy na grin

" shocked " mukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
oya quick ! quick! bring the pammy before he changes his mind! grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kateflow(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2007
lol
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:23pm On May 01, 2007
Dr Dre

ika oya fast fast pammy dey for hand

i don bring am e belike say IIce tiff some sef grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2007
@ Ikamefa
Thanks dear

@ Mukina2
Wait till when Iice sees that grin

collects bottle of pammy and pretends to want to drink it. suddenly pours all the pammy away grin grin

@ Kateflow
Hello Kate, hope you don't drink pammy too
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kateflow(f): 5:29pm On May 01, 2007
muki u still fit keep mym own pammy for me

@ikame i do drink pammy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:33pm On May 01, 2007
Dr Dre

we recruit new ones daily

oya i saw you drinking the pammy stop denying tongue grin

ikaaaaaaaaa this pammy sweet o

i wan shack today grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2007
@dre you throway the pammy? angry hum dont let me loose my temperature for you oh! cheesy

@ kate you drink too? oya muki qiuck give am one keg

@ muki yes oh dis one na original pammy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kateflow(f): 5:37pm On May 01, 2007
muki where did u get this pammy from
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:45pm On May 01, 2007
the pammy is from God to man grin

no addition .no subtraction

Dr Dre
pls i dnt want ika to lose temperature for you .

shocked embarassed grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2007
@ Mukina2
Pammy from GOD ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Ikamefa
Please lose your temperature grin
We will just file a report in the police station grin
The police command should be able to find it later grin

@ Kateflow
So you drink pammy too shocked

these ladies are breaking my heart. somebody help me!!!!!!!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 8:53pm On May 01, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i need more pammy i have plenty reasons to celebrate grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2007
oh really! cheesy

ok take the pammy then
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:09pm On May 01, 2007
ika fenku Jah bless kiss

i dey enjoy
some people go get heart attack for here o grin grin grin

if cheksli wins Dr Dre
cheklsites will beat me up grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 12:21am On May 02, 2007
dr. dre ur heart cant never be broken , jgirl and urself r in love with eachother smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anywaz.
Everyone raise your glasses for a toast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:49pm On May 02, 2007
akinwunmi:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anywaz.
Everyone raise your glass for a toast.

HAPPY BITHDAY TO ME!!!

na today you born?

happy birthday to you
hope you lose to milan
so muki can celebrate twice
hapy birthday to you

i wish you good luck
i wish you many more burfdays to come
i wish you could forget our wife and move on grin
i wish you could stop being a scummie and start supporting watford cheesy
happy birthday to you

wish you all the best Akinwunmi kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2007
@ Mukina2
Take your time o muki angry
Pammy has started working again abi? angry
Leave MAN U out of this o

@ Akinwunmi
You wey you suppose fight for here, you come dey tell us make we celebrate birthday with you
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:54pm On May 02, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Mukina2
Take your time o muki  angry
Pammy has started working again abi? angry
Leave MAN U out of this o

@ Akinwunmi
You wey you suppose fight for here, you come dey tell us make we celebrate birthday with you 

wetin i do o?

Akin how many gourds of pammy will you order?

i dey shack well well o
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2007
@Dre
I dnnt fight on a day like this aiight.Moreover,Debo is more into the Vote thingy than Man O Man O.So lets leave that for now.

@Muki
MAN U ALL THE WAY.Come Rain or Sunshine.Man U all the way to the Finals.Am much pammy as you can take aiight.
Thanks for the prayers.

[b]***still angry and curious why his name did not show up on d upcoming events and B.day calendar[/b]SEUN WHY ME ooooo,U dey try me,Tell me why me ooooooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 3:06pm On May 02, 2007
akinwunmi:

@Dre
I dnnt fight on a day like this aiight.Moreover,Debo is more into the Vote thingy than Man O Man O.So lets leave that for now.

@Muki
MAN U ALL THE WAY.Come Rain or Sunshine.Manchester United all the way to the Finals.Am much pammy as you can take aiight.
Thanks for the prayers.

[b]***still angry and curious why his name did not show up on d upcoming events and B.day calendar[/b]SEUN WHY ME ooooo,U dey try me,Tell me why me ooooooo

sowwy o
pwease take am easy

happy burfday to you

Dr Dre
Milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.