Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

The White Man Is Superior - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Man Is Superior (380 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The White Man Is Superior by Ilamina(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
smiley
Re: The White Man Is Superior by N0favors: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
You’re insane
Re: The White Man Is Superior by Avedonn: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
N0favors:
You’re insane

I actually agree with you.

Caucasian race is far superior than other race closely followed by Asians. Sometimes I wonder how life would be if not for the critical thought process of the whites.

The bottom of all races are the blacks. They've added nothing to humanity if not population and poverty. I've tried to think of something tangible the black race invented but yet to come across any.

I'm beginning to believe something is wrong with black race during creation or metamorphosis.

Just observe closely, there's no single black country in the world that is doing well. Most of the black race dominated countries whether in Americas, Africa or Europe are in abject poverty, war or facing a serious challenge with diseases.

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Call: If You Are A Guy, You Gats Read These Threads. / How Can I Be The Right Man For The Right Woman / Ever Since My Father Gave My Mother This Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.