Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,587 members, 7,905,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (117463 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by sunce: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2011
The invention of theKeyboards & Presenters has had a large impact on both music and computing in the last 20 years. Invented in 1979 as a joint project between Sony and Philips to counter the self-destructive nature of consumer audio playback (such as tapes and records that could only be played so many times before the recording degraded significantly) by switching to a resilient digital format.The CD was also designed to store standard computer data, as in 1985 the first Keyboards & Presenters drives for computers were released; massive, bulky, and expensive, it was not until the mid-90s that they really took off, driven almost solely by video games and large multimedia applications.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by sangam121: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2011
I am working in a TV channel as photographer from past five years(2008). I given best performance in my channel and also gated three award which for best employee of the year.

In past moth we went at a tour in new York for a page cover photo shoot. After finishing our work when we were coming back to hotel in an exident over new york beige my camera left in the river. after that we came back to India now my TV channel owner ask me debit for that.

Can anyone please help me for finding a Mumbai Lawyers.

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Rhino4dm: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
Please am reporting a forumite by user ID Odunnu. She called me a ra.pist and a saddist.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2011
Rhino.4dm:

Please am reporting a forumite by user ID Odunnu. She called me a ra.pist and a saddist.

Funny shiit!
Unu go tek laf brok my bone o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2011
WTF? Where are the mods?

Imo, disable people from posting pictures unless they've been registered for 5+ days. This is lame, some of us are using work internet connections to visit this site. . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by arsenefc: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2011
;d
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PointB: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hi mod,

Pls can we have this topic on the front page.

We need to know what Nigerian's thinks about reported growth of the middle class.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=770370.0

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by saiyaman: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
Can you lock this thread

Aa Women Vs Fulani And Igbo Women
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-691500.0.html its just a bashing thread sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
Thanks OAM4J, I'm free again!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Rhino4dm: 5:59am On Sep 29, 2011
[size=22pt]
Rhino.4dm:

[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PointB: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mods

Kindly move this thread to the appropriate section. How it managed to escape your attention beats me.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771270.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by nku5: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
nku5:

Kindly move this where it belongs https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=771270.0.html

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blacktribe: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
I think who so ever have de banning power should also try to give one or two chances to does dat post insultive tread b4 banning them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by bunmioguns(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2011
Pls i posted a topic in the foreign affairs about a Nigerian woman that died here and later died again in Benin, i posted the link and the next thing i cld see was dt i was banned in which i was later unbanned with the thread locked, pls can you explain the reasons to Me? I Wil be waiting for ur reply, thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley08(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
She said this ; It is GEJ's fault because he gave the instruction not to allow anyone in. How can you be waiting for bomb blast victims? Was he hoping that people will die because of him?

And I said ; Where you there when he gave the instruction to your Fada?

And she said ; My father does not work in National Hospital so you are wrong. But it seems you were there that is why u know he did not give the order.

So I said ; thot your Fada was the one that answered Yesssssir when he dished out the instruction? Ok I get it now; It was your Boyfriend, Right?

And she said ; @ Wesley80, you're really funny. Lol at answered Yessir.

And I got;

Sorry wesley80, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: refering to a poster's parent > 120 hours

And I'm like WTF? I've read thru the rules and I dont know which one I broke, what have i said that can pass for an insult?. Shouldn't I at least get a warning first? In this same NL where folks commit treason with words I'm getting banned for an innuendo? Not Fair.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774456.32.html#msg9280491
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
bunmioguns:

Pls i posted   a topic in the foreign affairs about a Nigerian woman that died here and later died again in Benin, i posted the link and the next thing i cld see was dt i was banned in which i was later unbanned with the thread locked, pls can you explain the reasons to Me? I Wil be waiting for your reply, thanks

Sorry, your post was caught by the anti spam bot that took it for a spam. I have reported it to the admin, it will become visible when un-tagged.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley08(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^ Bros me nko? It Obviously wasnt the spam bot that got me banned was it? You can pull down your lower eyelids and say "ntoooy" so I know I deserved a ban in your opinion, or u cld help rationalize such a soft excuse for a ban or maybe plead on my behalf to the powers that be if u agree a 5day ban is harsh, but pls do not ignore my complaint.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
wesley08:

^^^ Bros me nko? It Obviously wasnt the spam bot that got me banned was it? You can pull down your lower eyelids and say "ntoooy" so I know I deserved a ban in your opinion, or u cld help rationalize such a soft excuse for a ban or maybe plead on my behalf to the powers that be if u agree a 5day ban is harsh, but pls do not ignore my complaint.

I dont know anything about your ban, and the your complaint shouldn't be on this thread either since the link you provided shows you are complaining about what happened outside politics section. This thread is for politics/ child boards complaints. I am not the moderator for health section and I also do not ban people.

Well, Admin and Supermod will get your complaint and if there is anything they can do about it, it will be done.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley80(m): 4:03am On Oct 06, 2011
Thanks a lot OAM4, I've been unbarred thanks to you. Thanks also to Muki for being considerate. Lesson learnt, lets go there.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2011
@OAM4J

Can you intercede with the super mod / admins to have johndoe300 unbanned? We would be very glad for any and all assistance you can render.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Gbawe: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
@OAM4J.

You ended the thread I started (see below) because a similar thread existed. Did you even do a minimal check to see that my thread started many hours before the other one? What is this arbitrary behavior due to ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776265.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2011
Gbawe:

@OAMJ.

You ended the thread I started (see below) because a similar thread existed. Did you even do a minimal check to see that my thread started many hours before the other one? What is this arbitrary behavior due to ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776265.0.html

My bad, apologies!. I thought yours just came up. I didn't notice it last night while I was locking similar threads and checking for the earliest ones. I even had to get the source link for the one i thought was the earliest. So when i saw yours this morning i just assumed you newly opened it.

Pls accept my apologies, i will reverse it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2011
OAM4J:

My bad, apologies!. I thought yours just came up. I didn't notice it last night while I was locking similar threads and checking for the earliest ones. I even had to get the source link for the one i thought was the earliest. So when i saw yours this morning i just assumed you newly opened it.

Pls accept my apologies,  i will reverse it.

What about the banning of an innocent? You guy were quick to recommend that he was banned, now you don't answer? Please get johndoe300 unbanned, you know that the penalty for the offense is a temporary ban for 120 hours, why is he different? cos he is not Yoruba?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by HighChief4(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Please I do not receive email alerts again in my email. After posting a comment, I am no longer alerted of any other replies that come on the thread. Please is this problem perculiar or its Nairaland Admin problem. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
Johndoe100:

What about the banning of an innocent? You guy were quick to recommend that he was banned, now you don't answer? Please get johndoe300 unbanned, you know that the penalty for the offense is a temporary ban for 120 hours, why is he different? cos he is not Yoruba?

Can you quit it already?

I do not ask for people's ethnicity before responding. You are not a 1st time offender, you have been warned and banned before so I expect you to know better.

Also I have no clue why johndoe300 was banned and u didn't state it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
OAM4J,

LOL. They won't ever let the mod be.  That guy defintely sounds like a troublemaker.  angry  Referring to himself using the royal "we," and already very familiar with banning policies.  Who else but a repeat offender would know that you get banned for 120 hrs for certain offenses?   cheesy

You be  cool now, you hear?  wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2011
OAM4J:

Can you quit it already?

I do not ask for people's ethnicity before responding. You are not a 1st time offender, you have been warned and banned before so I expect you to know better.

Also I have no clue why johndoe300 was banned and u didn't state it.

Johndoe300 - you have lost your forum posting privileges

Reason - stop attacking members.

What this means and the post it refers to we don't know.

isale_gan2:

OAM4J,

LOL. They won't ever let the mod be.  That guy defintely sounds like a troublemaker.  angry  Referring to himself using the royal "we," and already very familiar with banning policies.  Who else but a repeat offender would know that you get banned for 120 hrs for certain offenses?   cheesy

You be  cool now, you hear?  wink

We are royal, omo oba ni wa. You need to show respect to your betters, bloody commoner like you. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2011
Heh.

@isale_gan2 is actually royalty herself, iirc.

She isn't a commoner like you and I.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh.

@isale_gan2 is actually royalty herself, iirc.

She isn't a commoner like you and I.

errr, forgot our meds did we?

back off

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.