Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Tekno On His Birthday In Grand Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Tekno On His Birthday In Grand Style (650 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Tekno On His Birthday In Grand Style by BeeQ: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dj Cuppy celebrates Tekno specially on his birthday with emotional words.
She shares his photo on her social media space, with caption:

''Happy Birthday to my FAVOURITE artist whole wide world! Our song ''Green Light'' changed my life! You are such a beautiful soul and we are all blessed to have you!...You are and will always be my musical inspiration! We love you Slim Daddy''

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/dj-cuppy-celebrates-with-tekno-on-his-birthday.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Tekno On His Birthday In Grand Style by BeeQ: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
smiley wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Tekno On His Birthday In Grand Style by itspzpics(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Tekno On His Birthday In Grand Style by mrjaydee(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Tekno On His Birthday In Grand Style by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin Las Las they will fuckkkk this night undecided that is what DJ cuppy is good at

Verified 36 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Singer Runtown Banned From Entering The United States (screenshots) / AUDIO: ‘I Never Said I Wanted To Suck Shatta Wale’s D!ck’ – Yaa Jackson Takes Ba / BBN Star Bassey Tensions Internet Users With This Hot New Shirtless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.