Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (71006 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Omeokachie: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
She spoke in tongues
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
And she did her orientation in osun state from the environment
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by pocohantas(f): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
She obviously wants to trend.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by sexiestharam(f): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Please how can I unread this? I have gotten headache for no reason this evening.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by DaRuud(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
I learnt she graduated with Second class upper from Imo State University

zoba88:
A corp member identified as Oluchi has been trending online after she shared the story of a man who was beaten for committing a crime.Her grammar got people talking.Below is what she wrote and how people reacted...

'OMG!
What turning world's this in to?
This guy is the picture of a man,i meat it wen i Am way home on today this morning He commit a cream on the nerbor hood aril,he's catched on a express while he is make a Travel,an the interview people ah putting A camera in his voice, pls Be away of this Man bcus he's blooding'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-what-corp-member-wrote-that-has-got.html
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by pyyxxaro: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Igbo Amaka oh
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Maybe na the blood confuse her

English hard gon
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Enswags(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm even trying to put the Grammar together but all to no avail

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by arsenal33: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
mogbojaiye:
And she did her orientation in osun state from the environment
building her primary and secondary education in PDP years. Result appears in APC years, just like Nigerian economy....looted in PDP YEARS, results felt in APC years

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Bobbycastrol007(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
This English dey give me Headache

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Egein(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Not her fault. She studied Igbo Education with a strong third class lower.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Centcanada: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Which school this corper finish from? If she is not careful enough, his academics background will be investigated to know if she has really sat for all her exams or the waec and Jamb she wrote before entering university or poly. You want to write because your mate are writing. See your life as you day mumu

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Brizzy404: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
I tink she is just trying to be funny... Nobody with that English go pass primary 6

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by sage101: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
O MY GOODNESS!

At first I thought it was a mere error .

O NO! This is sheer Mudering of the English Language!

A graduate for that Matter!

Am Dissatisfied and Dissappointed!

Mr. Peter Obi has to perform the Wonders he did in The Educational Sector of Anambra State...
You should know she did it on purpose

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Koval12(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The only wise person there is Jessica Nwamuo all others are dumb.
exactly. Nigerians are frustrated and barely see jokes in anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by fujirice: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
I blame Jennifer's diary.
Anything just to trend but why choose stupidity?
These people keep desecrating that NYSC uniform and whatever high institution they graduated from.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Enemyofpeace: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Most Igbo girls doesn't know how to speak simple English. Imagine what this one wroted on a public from and everybody has sin her weakness in English
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by kenny5811(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
ohh my jingles......... I swear dis aunty na imsu product..
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by RevenGeMission: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
school no go am
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by RevenGeMission: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
hihihihihihihihih

weeere

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
arsenal33:
building her primary and secondary education in PDP years. Result appears in APC years, just like Nigerian economy....looted in PDP YEARS, results felt in APC years
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Lordofthewest(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I know her. She finished from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. The best in Nigeria

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by PastorDannie(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Guys ,that was only being funny. So,you believe that a graduate would spill such trash. Na was for una o. Let me be wakaing dey go.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Enemyofpeace: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
sage101:
You should know she did it on purpose
she didn't did it on purpose o, I'm sure she did it intentionally
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by nawtyme: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bighead9:
I'm not surprised, na Igbo Girl she be. The time she suppose siddon for school learn, na that time she dey jump from Brothels to Hotels. Fucking anything fuckable.
At least she is not cutting off someone's head or having s3x with her son, neither is she harvesting any human organ, or being very dirty, with cracked sole and a smelling cvnt.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by igwefivestar(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Koval12(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
O MY GOODNESS!

At first I thought it was a mere error .

O NO! This is sheer Mudering of the English Language!

A graduate for that Matter!

Am Dissatisfied and Dissappointed!

Mr. Peter Obi has to perform the Wonders he did in The Educational Sector of Anambra State...
it was all a subtle comic relief.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by okwabayi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
What a headache inducing write up. With her face like a transsexual.
I don’t understand this jungle justice thing but Nigerians love indulging in it. A lot of Nairalanders also support it so I guess it is an African solution to an African problem.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Centcanada:
Which school this corper finish from? If she is not careful enough, his academics background will be investigated to know if she has really sat for all her exams or the waec and Jamb she wrote before entering university or poly. You want to write because your mate are writing. See your life as you day mumu
see as you dey mix everything together, what's the difference between you and the babe?
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by sage101: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
she didn't did it on purpose o, I'm sure she did it intentionally

What are u saying?

Whats "didnt did"

Are u high?
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Koval12(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Before you criticize the lady, check her previous posts on facebook. She actually posted this for fun and she's now trending for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Enemyofpeace: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
sage101:

What are u saying?

Whats "didnt did"

Are u high?
I said she didn't did it on purpose
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by showafrica(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
The gril is a good artist, the paint on her face is well designed. It will take time to achieve those sketches perfectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / Photos Of University Of Ilorin / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.