Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (71008 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by MPESA(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Larryfest:
Was she trying to be funny or what

For real
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by freetongue(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
I have been to her Facebook account and my conclusion is that she is joking with the post.....However it is quite unfortunate that someone took it the other way. Oluchi is having fun. She can speak and write well.

quote author=zoba88 post=73931058]Read more.
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-what-corp-member-wrote-that-has-got.html[/quote]
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by magzey: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
IPOB Grammer grin grin grin

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by specco(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Most Igbo girls doesn't know how to speak simple English. Imagine what this one wroted on a public from and everybody has sin her weakness in English
You, yourself, you're funny. Same category with the lady.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by prettyrits: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
What do you expect from an obvious slowpoke, who had paid, and probably slept with all the lecturers in her school? This is enough evidence for her school to repudiate her, and have her certificate withdrawn asap.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by bedspread: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
sage101:
You should know she did it on purpose
I don't know my bro
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by seunmohmoh(f): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
she is a seeking for a attention.

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by wisdomremz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
nairalander don go visit the girl timeline to drop savage comments��
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by bossrillboss: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
op..pls dey add graphic pix to dis kind post na,haba,I just dey feel serious headache as I try read dis trash na.bt for d mumu graduate op help me tell her to go collect her school fees from the school she go.e dey do me lik make I ...............d mumu coffer kawai.

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Jman06(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Most Igbo girls doesn't know how to speak simple English. Imagine what this one wroted on a public from and everybody has sin her weakness in English
Lolss at this post...

I know you are trolling but continue...

The lady is obviously trying to create fun!
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by janejive(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Beauty with no brain
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Obara Jesus!
Obara Jesus!

Why did I enter this thread?

[img]https://media1./images/225418a9d75b37de84a4bfbe886b08e8/tenor.gif?itemid=5016264[/img]

Even Lucifer called obara Jesus smiley wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nothing person non go see for dis nairaland angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by delors(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
O MY GOODNESS!

At first I thought it was a mere error .

O NO! This is sheer Mudering of the English Language!

A graduate for that Matter!

Am Dissatisfied and Dissappointed!

Mr. Peter Obi has to perform the Wonders he did in The Educational Sector of Anambra State...
No difference between you and th lady sef. See English.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by bedspread: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
delors:

No difference between you and th lady sef. See English.
English tutor Abeg correct me sir!
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Just seeking attention.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Onliie(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wow the grammar bullets caused this
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by agukayode(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Her Father Right Now

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by UNPERTURBED: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shit just worry me by force,does guys wey dey judge girls with beauty,learn lesson!
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by alizma: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
O MY GOODNESS!

At first I thought it was a mere error .

O NO! This is sheer Mudering of the English Language!

A graduate for that Matter!

Am Dissatisfied and Dissappointed!

Mr. Peter Obi has to perform the Wonders he did in The Educational Sector of Anambra State...
life is so hard for some people such that fun has been taken seriously from them. that girl is just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Bighead9: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
nawtyme:

[b]At least she is not cutting off someone's head [/b]or having s3x with her son, neither is she harvesting any human organ, or being very dirty, with cracked sole and a smelling cvnt.

At least, her Igbo Brothers and Sisters are known for all the stuffs you mentioned. grin

Biafra is the Crime Capital of the World.

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Zimazee(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
I read her previous post only to notice dah she's Just being funny

And many Mumu's are busy taking it serious with-out even investigating

Lazy..Youths..�
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by ndukwejoe(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
if you think she is an olodo then you are standing on a long thing

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by N0favors: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
EastGold:
See your life.
You couldn't construct a correct sentence.

That is why you wear where we were
Osunbade is in trouble

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by kerry57: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na Lautech graduate, from English dept. Just graduated
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Gman1022(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
haaaaa Osun kopa
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by UrVilagePple: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
I sha know she will be good in bed
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Tolubory(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
OWO TI WO BUSH....
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by m6tem: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
And The same Oluchi posted these with no errors?
Abeg ee shey did that on purpose...

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by iamharkinwaley: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Obara Jesus!
Obara Jesus!

Why did I enter this thread?

[img]https://media1./images/225418a9d75b37de84a4bfbe886b08e8/tenor.gif?itemid=5016264[/img]

grin cheesy grin
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by onmyowncj: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
The grammar can get some body blooding
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pls what exactly happened? Was the guy hit by a car or what? It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / Photos Of University Of Ilorin / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.