Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency (27598 Views)

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
Let me help you out a little bit, you can thank me later

Bank records indicate that Ms. Douglas used most of the funds placed into her accounts
to support a lavish lifestyle in the United States, paying credit card bills and household expenses
in the range of $10,000 to $90,000 per month, including substantial legal and accounting bills.
She also transferred funds to accounts she opened for the Gede Foundation, a nonprofit
corporation she established in 2002, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN), a university
that Mr. Abubakar founded in 2003, and whose name reflects its association with American
University in the United States.

Atiku used your future to fund his private university and support the lavish lifestyle his wife was leading in the US and you are here opening threads everyday in his support?. Nwannem something must be worrying you

You have to condemn Abacha first, then buhari, before Atiku. Or do you think the over 12 million that lost their jobs under buhari are interested in these reports. This is the report that Tinubu showed TVC staff in 2015 and in 2018 they are jobless.

Nigerians need jobs, Atiku Obi mean jobs. Saint buhari never created jobs for anyone.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by GarriKoro(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

You have to condemn Abacha first, then buhari, before Atiku. Or do you think the over 12 million that lost their jobs under buhari are interested in these reports. This is the report that Tinubu showed TVC staff in 2015 and in 2018 they are jobless.

Nigerians need jobs, Atiku Obi mean jobs. Saint buhari never created jobs for anyone.
Thief Atiku wants access to the $43 billion saved up in foreign reserves to fund the extravagant lifestyle of his American wife and keep his failed university that most Nigerian parents cant afford to send their kids to afloat

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
Thief Atiku wants access to the $43 billion saved up in foreign reserves to fund the extravagant lifestyle of his American wife and keep his failed university that most Nigerian parents cant afford to send their kids to afloat

Your argument is baseless and childish. You end up exposing the incompetence of this administration more. If Atiku is as corrupt as you claim, and he was allowed into APC, allowed to contest presidential elections without the Anti-corruption crusader Buhari arresting of charging him to court, then buhari is as corrupt as Atiku and is more incompetent than we thought.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by GarriKoro(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

Your argument is baseless and childish. You end up exposing the incompetence of this administration more. If Atiku is as corrupt as you claim, and he was allowed into APC, allowed to contest presidential elections without the Anti-corruption crusader Buhari arresting of charging him to court, then buhari is as corrupt as Atiku and is more incompetent than we thought.
I think Ive done my job proving to you why I as a person cannot in good conscience vote for Atiku as president. I never set out to convince you to vote for Buhari and I never will cos just like me, your mind is already made up. Vote for your fugitive 'Job creator' while I vote for my Buhari as we meet at the polls, but don't you ever for once think that writing long propaganda epistles on this forum can erase that dark stain of corruption on Atiku's record in the minds of well informed Nigerians. I'm done with this pointless back and forth. Shalom
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
Let me help you out a little bit, you can thank me later

Bank records indicate that Ms. Douglas used most of the funds placed into her accounts
to support a lavish lifestyle in the United States, paying credit card bills and household expenses
in the range of $10,000 to $90,000 per month, including substantial legal and accounting bills.
She also transferred funds to accounts she opened for the Gede Foundation, a nonprofit
corporation she established in 2002, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN), a university
that Mr. Abubakar founded in 2003, and whose name reflects its association with American
University in the United States.

Atiku used your future to fund his private university and support the lavish lifestyle his wife was leading in the US and you are here opening threads everyday in his support?. Nwannem something must be worrying you

At least his university is still running while the government own under buhari is closed. Wasting the time of students who.will graduate to join the millions that lost their jobs in the streets. Nothing works under buhari.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
I think Ive done my job proving to you why I as a person cannot in good conscience vote for Atiku as president. I never set out to convince you to vote for Buhari and I never will cos just like me, your mind is already made up. Vote for your fugitive 'Job creator' while I vote for my Buhari as we meet at the polls, but don't you ever for once think that writing long propaganda epistles on this forum can erase that dark stain of corruption on Atiku's record in the minds of well informed Nigerians. I'm done with this pointless back and forth. Shalom

So is Abacha records in the mind of Nigerians but he is still a saint to buhari.

Like I said, the corruption tag on Atiku no longer holds. He was accepted into APC with corruption. And buhari can't charge him for corruption. So you can't either.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Denikayan: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:
Just like the act of sex in one day can result in pregnancy for 9 months and delivery, the vote cast in 1 day in 2015 resulted in over 12 million job losses, 13 million out of school children, poverty capital if the world, most terrorized nation, fuel at 145+ subsidy etc. A repeat will be reinforcing failure.

With the points above we can confidently say that this administration has failed.

Now I want to list categories of people that will Benefit from Atiku obi presidency.

1) Unemployed and SMEs:

both obi and Atiku are job creators as they also business people. Whenever obi talks about China, he is talking about an SME powered economy. An economy driven by Small, Medium and large scale enterprises. Real SMEs will be created and funded properly. Not the 30 naira given to few people towards the end of a tenure. So if you have a skill, unemployed or have an idea? A government that will support and guide you to make your dreams a reality is on the way. Atiku obi wants to focus of governance while the private sector is allowed to grow and power the economy.

2) Students and Lecturers/teachers

Obi and Atiku believe that education is key in the development of any economy. Obi invested a lot in Education and Atiku has also invested in Education. They believe education is not properly funded and will make quality education priority. By so doing, the standard of education will improve and the issue of strike will be eliminated.

3) Banking industry

Banks will benefit as Obi has experience in banking. He talked a lot about SMEs not being properly funded. For banks to fund SMEs well, he should provide a comfortable situation for them. Unlike this administration that forced banks to sack thousands to stay afloat.

4) Manufacturers / Agriculture

For a government that wants a people powered economy, priority will be given to manufacturing. Adequate funding, easy access to force. And as manufacturing thrives, more employment is created directly and indirectly. Obi is a strong believer of made in Nigeria. This is visible in his patronage of innoson, zynox and PAN in kaduna during his tenure as governor.Obi is the type that can mandate civil servants to eat locally produced food and It will be deducted from their salary.

Unlike this administration that will spend 800 million to clear rice worth 400 million, allow it to Roth then spend 5 billion to import.

5) Security Agencies

The level of jobs that will be created, will drastically reduce crime rate in the country. Security agents won't be over stretched to fight crime.

6) Tech people

Obi always uses Microsoft, Apple, Facebook founders as examples of how tech startups should be funded and how much the industry can boost the economy. Obi is a believer of made in Nigeria, so home grown tech companies will have a boost.

7) Contractors

From my experience in Obis administration, you won't need to know anybody in government to get contract. However you won't make the type of billions made from contracts in this administration. You can't cut grass with 200million.

Under obis administration local carpenters, welders etc submitted proposals and were called to defend their proposals and after which they were awarded contracts and paid in full. It was a policy in obis administration that contractors who had delivered can't be owed more than 60 days. Ordinary Nigerians will walk into ministries and get contract without going to ASO to kiss the feet of the 2 powerful men in ASO Rock according to Aisha Buhari. Power will move to ordinary Nigerians. This is the major reason why both PDP and APC members are not happy with the choice of Obi as VP.

cool Health workers

Obi believes that the 1 trillion spent by government only benefits those that have cars while majority suffer lack of healthcare. He believes that if we have a private sector powered economy that price of fuel will eventually come down, while priority is given to healthcare. They protested the removal of subsidy under GEJ at 96, told us there is no more subsidy at 145, only for use to realize we are paying subsidy at 145. What is the guaranty that we will not buy fuel at 220 tomorrow with subsidy.

9) oil and Gas

Those in oil and Gas will smile as Atiku obi wants a private sector driven economy, unlike this administration that wants to control every area of the petroleum industry . Ordinary Nigerians who have experience in oil and Gas will set up companies and be licensed to operate easily. You don't have to be as rich as Tinubu, Otedola or the rest to start and grow.

10) Business people

For those doing import or export, there will be a more efficient port. You don't have to spend more on clearing than shipping. You don't have to wait 3 months to clear items at the port. There will be more transparency at the port because the ports authority will be partly or fully funded by private sector. So there will be no room for laziness and incompetence.

11) Entertainment industry

The entertainment industry will be given a boost as banks will be more willing to lend and support Nigerian business with government guaranty. You can easily get funds from a bank to host a show, make profit, pay back in installment while u use the money to to host more shows.
12) civil servants

Civil servants will not be left out, as government will cut cost drastically and enough funds will be available to Carter for the needs of the workers.

13) Single people

Lol, you are not left out. There will be more jobs, more money and you will be able to afford a wedding and descent family.

Atiku/ Obi ticket offers a people center and people powered economy, unlike this administration that government wants to control everything.

Government wants to control banks by asking them to freeze interest on loans given to petroleum marketers. They want to force NBS to change statistics on unemployment, force Amnesty international out of Nigeria.

What we see in Nigeria today is the best of APC, and we refused to used a failed administration as a yardstick for measurement by future administrations. We have to get it right this time.

A vote for Buhari is a vote against your soul. You see the evil and turn a blind eye for selfish interest. Under Atiku/Obi, the government will be in constant communication with the people. Not a president that speaks only outside Nigeria.

Foreign investors will know when business men are in power, Nigeria will be open for business once again and investors will come. Because the government under Atiku/ Obi will speak the language investors understand. Investors are not interested in hearing that your country is corrupt and youths are lazy. They want to hear that your economy is private sector driven and their investment is guaranteed. This will open up all sectors of the economy including power for massive foreign and local investment.

Let's get Nigeria working again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW_R1NDdsRw

[/s]

Gibberish!
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by aariwa(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:
Just like the act of sex in one day can result in pregnancy for 9 months and delivery, the vote cast in 1 day in 2015 resulted in over 12 million job losses, 13 million out of school children, poverty capital if the world, most terrorized nation, fuel at 145+ subsidy etc. A repeat will be reinforcing failure.

With the points above we can confidently say that this administration has failed.

Now I want to list categories of people that will Benefit from Atiku obi presidency.

1) Unemployed and SMEs:

both obi and Atiku are job creators as they also business people. Whenever obi talks about China, he is talking about an SME powered economy. An economy driven by Small, Medium and large scale enterprises. Real SMEs will be created and funded properly. Not the 30 naira given to few people towards the end of a tenure. So if you have a skill, unemployed or have an idea? A government that will support and guide you to make your dreams a reality is on the way. Atiku obi wants to focus of governance while the private sector is allowed to grow and power the economy.

Obi and Atiku believe that education is key in the development of any economy. Obi invested a lot in Education and Atiku has also invested in Education. They believe education is not properly funded and will make quality education priority. By so doing, the standard of education will improve and the issue of strike will be eliminated.

3) Banking industry

Banks will benefit as Obi has experience in banking. He talked a lot about SMEs not being properly funded. For banks to fund SMEs well, he should provide a comfortable situation for them. Unlike this administration that forced banks to sack thousands to stay afloat.

For a government that wants a people powered economy, priority will be given to manufacturing. Adequate funding, easy access to force. And as manufacturing thrives, more employment is created directly and indirectly. Obi is a strong believer of made in Nigeria. This is visible in his patronage of innoson, zynox and PAN in kaduna during his tenure as governor.Obi is the type that can mandate civil servants to eat locally produced food and It will be deducted from their salary.

Unlike this administration that will spend 800 million to clear rice worth 400 million, allow it to Roth then spend 5 billion to import.

5) Security Agencies

The level of jobs that will be created, will drastically reduce crime rate in the country. Security agents won't be over stretched to fight crime.

6) Tech people

Obi always uses Microsoft, Apple, Facebook founders as examples of how tech startups should be funded and how much the industry can boost the economy. Obi is a believer of made in Nigeria, so home grown tech companies will have a boost.

7) Contractors

From my experience in Obis administration, you won't need to know anybody in government to get contract. However you won't make the type of billions made from contracts in this administration. You can't cut grass with 200million.

Under obis administration local carpenters, welders etc submitted proposals and were called to defend their proposals and after which they were awarded contracts and paid in full. It was a policy in obis administration that contractors who had delivered can't be owed more than 60 days. Ordinary Nigerians will walk into ministries and get contract without going to ASO to kiss the feet of the 2 powerful men in ASO Rock according to Aisha Buhari. Power will move to ordinary Nigerians. This is the major reason why both PDP and APC members are not happy with the choice of Obi as VP.

cool Health workers

Obi believes that the 1 trillion spent by government only benefits those that have cars while majority suffer lack of healthcare. He believes that if we have a private sector powered economy that price of fuel will eventually come down, while priority is given to healthcare. They protested the removal of subsidy under GEJ at 96, told us there is no more subsidy at 145, only for use to realize we are paying subsidy at 145. What is the guaranty that we will not buy fuel at 220 tomorrow with subsidy.

9) oil and Gas

Those in oil and Gas will smile as Atiku obi wants a private sector driven economy, unlike this administration that wants to control every area of the petroleum industry . Ordinary Nigerians who have experience in oil and Gas will set up companies and be licensed to operate easily. You don't have to be as rich as Tinubu, Otedola or the rest to start and grow.

10) Business people

For those doing import or export, there will be a more efficient port. You don't have to spend more on clearing than shipping. You don't have to wait 3 months to clear items at the port. There will be more transparency at the port because the ports authority will be partly or fully funded by private sector. So there will be no room for laziness and incompetence.

The entertainment industry will be given a boost as banks will be more willing to lend and support Nigerian business with government guaranty. You can easily get funds from a bank to host a show, make profit, pay back in installment while u use the money to to host more shows.
12) civil servants

Civil servants will not be left out, as government will cut cost drastically and enough funds will be available to Carter for the needs of the workers.

13) Single people

Lol, you are not left out. There will be more jobs, more money and you will be able to afford a wedding and descent family.

Atiku/ Obi ticket offers a people center and people powered economy, unlike this administration that government wants to control everything.

Government wants to control banks by asking them to freeze interest on loans given to petroleum marketers. They want to force NBS to change statistics on unemployment, force Amnesty international out of Nigeria.

What we see in Nigeria today is the best of APC, and we refused to used a failed administration as a yardstick for measurement by future administrations. We have to get it right this time.

A vote for Buhari is a vote against your soul. You see the evil and turn a blind eye for selfish interest. Under Atiku/Obi, the government will be in constant communication with the people. Not a president that speaks only outside Nigeria.

Foreign investors will know when business men are in power, Nigeria will be open for business once again and investors will come. Because the government under Atiku/ Obi will speak the language investors understand. Investors are not interested in hearing that your country is corrupt and youths are lazy. They want to hear that your economy is private sector driven and their investment is guaranteed. This will open up all sectors of the economy including power for massive foreign and local investment.

Great research

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Denikayan: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atiku and Obituary have nothing to offer!

Buhari 2023 is a certainty

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Denikayan: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
We will not be voting for the fugitive and his bigot sidekick regardless of what you might say. Our minds are made up and it's Buhari till 2023. I can't vote for a confirmed thief

Tell them abeg

Atiku and Obituary can only be President and vice in their dreams

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
We will not be voting for the fugitive and his bigot sidekick regardless of what you might say. Our minds are made up and it's Buhari till 2023. I can't vote for a confirmed thief
keep quiet there. Are you happy over the hardship that your mentor has plunged the nation into? You better shut up ma no do you something angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by princetom1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
deboysben:
Let's give atiku Obi chance

If they fail to deliver we will boot them out

There is nothing like giving any of the 2 main political parties chance, they end up in failure and just like Buhari is still claiming to be God sent now, if atiku comes in and perform worse, he too will claim God angel... Nothing like giving failures chance anymore... Sowore 2019

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by akinselurea: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
Opening Statement of Sen. Carl Levin Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations Hearing on Keeping Foreign Corruption Out of the United States: Four Case Histories

And this is just a summary

Our third case history examines Jennifer Douglas, a U.S. citizen and a wife of Atiku Abubakar,
former Vice President and former presidential candidate in Nigeria. From 2000 to 2008, she
helped her husband bring more than $40 million in suspect money
into the United States through
wire transfers from offshore corporations. Ms. Douglas is alleged in a 2008 civil complaint filed
by the Securities and Exchange Commission to have received $2.8 million in bribe payments
from a German conglomerate, Siemens
AG. Siemens has pleaded guilty to criminal charges and
settled civil charges related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and told the Subcommittee that
it sent payments to her account at Citibank. The Subcommittee located three wire transfers
substant
iating $1.7 million in payments from Siemens to Ms. Douglas in 2001 and 2002.
Of the $40 million, the Subcommittee traced nearly $25 million in offshore wire transfers into
U.S. accounts controlled by Ms. Douglas, provided primarily by three offshore cor
porations
called LetsGo, Sima Holdings, and Guernsey Trust Company. The five banks holding her
accounts were generally unaware of Ms. Douglas’ PEP status, and did not subject her accounts to
enhanced monitoring, despite multiple, incoming wire transfers f
rom Switzerland and Nigeria.
One bank took seven years to find out she was a PEP; after it did, it reviewed her account
activity and closed her accounts.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/OPENINGSenatorLevin.pdf

And I'm supposed to vote for this renowned thief?

I can't say a worl
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Intrepid01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Foolish people marketing stupid products....

just give me figures of the category of these people that you've listed that benefited when Atiku was V.P and when Obi was Governor......

Bunch of senseless idiots,

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by jchioma: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin

The Winning Team.

Vote Atiku/Obi!

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Athena4: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
Opening Statement of Sen. Carl Levin Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations Hearing on Keeping Foreign Corruption Out of the United States: Four Case Histories

And this is just a summary

Our third case history examines Jennifer Douglas, a U.S. citizen and a wife of Atiku Abubakar,
former Vice President and former presidential candidate in Nigeria. From 2000 to 2008, she
helped her husband bring more than $40 million in suspect money
into the United States through
wire transfers from offshore corporations. Ms. Douglas is alleged in a 2008 civil complaint filed
by the Securities and Exchange Commission to have received $2.8 million in bribe payments
from a German conglomerate, Siemens
AG. Siemens has pleaded guilty to criminal charges and
settled civil charges related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and told the Subcommittee that
it sent payments to her account at Citibank. The Subcommittee located three wire transfers
substant
iating $1.7 million in payments from Siemens to Ms. Douglas in 2001 and 2002.
Of the $40 million, the Subcommittee traced nearly $25 million in offshore wire transfers into
U.S. accounts controlled by Ms. Douglas, provided primarily by three offshore cor
porations
called LetsGo, Sima Holdings, and Guernsey Trust Company. The five banks holding her
accounts were generally unaware of Ms. Douglas’ PEP status, and did not subject her accounts to
enhanced monitoring, despite multiple, incoming wire transfers f
rom Switzerland and Nigeria.
One bank took seven years to find out she was a PEP; after it did, it reviewed her account
activity and closed her accounts.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/OPENINGSenatorLevin.pdf

And I'm supposed to vote for this renowned thief?

Tarrr go and sit down. In the end na Garri you go use the paltry 30k buy for breakfast lunch and dinner. I mean your monicker says a lot. Hunger,thunder and buhari's body odor fire you there.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by dododawa1: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Am NEUTRAL person here
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by ClearFlair: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

1) Unemployed and SMEs:

3) Banking industry

5) Security Agencies

6) Tech people

7) Contractors

cool Health workers

9) oil and Gas

10) Business people

12) civil servants

13) Single people

Only the pockets of PDP politicians can benefit from an Atiku presidency.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by hucienda: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
izombie:
Don't forget zombies. Even zombies will benefit because when atiku/obi makes naija a better nation than it is now, the zombeism disturbing the present zombies will be cured.

grin cheesy nairaland ehn
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Olayinkacms: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Are you begging or you believe they can deliver.
deboysben:
Let'us give atiku Obi chance

If they fail to deliver we will boot them out
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by almarthins(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
kennygee:

Yes o. They will have a better life and BMC people will have jobs or enabling environment to do business do they don't have to be collecting 30k a month.

Nigerians and their penchant for bad leaders or should I say bad rulers rather. Please give me the statistic of people who benefited from peter obi as the governor of anambra. The guy above me wrote crab, deep inside you and I know that they won't do any of those things he wrote. Na just publicity stunt!

Both PDP and APC are interested in power and holding onto it even if it means common people should burn as fire wood to keep them in the office.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by deboysben(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Olayinkacms:
Are you begging or you believe they can deliver.
Buhari second term will be disastrous
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
princetom1:

There is nothing like giving any of the 2 main political parties chance, they end up in failure and just like Buhari is still claiming to be God sent now, if atiku comes in and perform worse, he too will claim God angel... Nothing like giving failures chance anymore... Sowore 2019

He will be booted out. He won't make buharis mistakes. He will run a people centered government.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by nkemjacob2(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't believe dis sort of stories this is what APC promised yet de could not deliver. PDP has promised and failed.

If PDP are to be given another chance, de won't do beyond what APC is doing.

Our politicians are known for making failed promises De can't fulfil
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Aderemi575(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
But you forgot that Atiku was chairman of Privatization during OBJ Administration, sold NITEL without paying their staff, Nigerian Airways also without paying their staffs also. We shall see o.
hisgrace090:
Leaders with brain!

Atiku/Obi is win win to all.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by surg411(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
They’re all same bunch of Jesters... I sorry sorry o! i sorry for nigerians
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by almarthins(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

1) Unemployed and SMEs:

3) Banking industry

5) Security Agencies

6) Tech people

7) Contractors

cool Health workers

9) oil and Gas

10) Business people

12) civil servants

13) Single people

I suppose flog u with bulala say u still dey dream. Abeg go and read about Peter obi's administration and the take time study the policy of NEEDS under obj/atiku administration. You will know that na d same old scumbag and unrepentant thieves.

If there is any out there who believe this rubbish una never learn. Whether una die or hanging on life support this people no get anytin to lose. Na we economy dey bite after all atiku get 100,000 ghost workers without any named companies belong to him apart from oil well. Any way, we shall see in 2019.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mrhowoto: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

This investigation is useless as it does not provide jobs. Atiku is a job creator, Obi is a job creator, Nigerians need jobs.

Buhari worked under Abacha and till today, he has never condemned Abacha for looting. So you don't expect over 180 million to gamble with their destiny under a failure, because of fake integrity.

The same buhari wanted to jail Atiku for attempting to search briefcases containing the same foreign currency for which FELA was jailed. So that anti- corruption has cost us over 12 million jobs. Made us poverty capital of the world.

It's stale news. This would have worked in 2015 when Nigerians never knew how incompetent buhari was have you ever heard Aisha Buhari blame corruption as the reason we are suffering in this administration? She knows it's the incompetence of her husband and the cabal running Nigeria on his behalf.

This Administration is rated higher in corruption.

So Carry this rubbish to his 150 cows in daura, it will make more sense to them.

https://www.legit.ng/1171255-afenifere-criticise-president-buhari-abacha-comment.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafjSUv6s7E
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
nkemjacob2:
I don't believe dis sort of stories this is what APC promised yet de could not deliver. PDP has promised and failed.

If PDP are to be given another chance, de won't do beyond what APC is doing.

Our politicians are known for making failed promises De can't fulfil

Well APC promised but Nigerians never asked what business their president to be does or how many people he has employed after receiving over 100 million yearly as ex president. They never asked why he had only 150 cows every since.

Atiku is an employer, obi is an employer. It's won't be difficult for them to do what they do on a daily basis if given the chance.

Buhari is simply doing what he always did from the days of FELA till date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafjSUv6s7E
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari's policies made me lose my old man.
Now everything is hard for me.
I will definitely never forgive him.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Pat4321: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
izombie:
Don't forget zombies. Even zombies will benefit because when atiku/obi makes naija a better nation than it is now, the zombeism disturbing the present zombies will be cured.
Zombie bad market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate / This Video Of Soldiers Running Away Was Not Shot In 2014 - Murray Bruce / Governors Can’t Pay Salaries Because Of Corruption – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.