Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency (27593 Views)

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
We will not be voting for the fugitive and his bigot sidekick regardless of what you might say. Our minds are made up and it's Buhari till 2023. I can't vote for a confirmed thief
Think out of the box. If you are not introspective, I doubt if your kids and grand kids will forgive you even in your grave.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
almarthins:

I suppose flog u with bulala say u still dey dream. Abeg go and read about Peter obi's administration and the take time study the policy of NEEDS under obj/atiku administration. You will know that na d same old scumbag and unrepentant thieves.

If there is any out there who believe this rubbish una never learn. Whether una die or hanging on life support this people no get anytin to lose. Na we economy dey bite after all atiku get 100,000 ghost workers without any named companies belong to him apart from oil well. Any way, we shall see in 2019.

I don't need read about Peter obis administration, I know about it. Ask innoson, ask the traditional rulers in Anambra which cars they were given, ask PAN kaduna their highest customer then. Ask zynox computers and many more. He is a lover of made in Nigeria, Nigeria will work under them.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Agugbadin: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice one, I agree with you. Just to add to what you listed as the fruit of 2015 election,it also gave rise to the most polarized nation among other backdrop

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Enemyofpeace: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
All na wash
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by obadol: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
No Government in Nigeria Can Change Your Financial Situation - Because they will still Continue Enrich their Pocket, Including their Generation !
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by buharitill2023: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

No amount of money will give me more satisfaction than a Nigeria that works for all and not the cabal in Aso Rock.
you are right,
This is what I always tell people everyday that I don't need 1kobo from buhari just to be fulfill in life by campaigning for his thunderous victory.
The margin will be like 70% for buhari, 30% for thief atiku.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by almarthins(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

I don't need read about Peter obis administration, I know about it. Ask innoson, ask the traditional rulers in Anambra which cars they were given, ask PAN kaduna their highest customer then. Ask zynox computers and many more. He is a lover of made in Nigeria, Nigeria will work under them.

Ok no wahala...we go see for 2019. I no see obi driving innoson cars na imported car him dey drive abeg u get picture.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better Nigeria
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Mineohmine: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
undecided undecided lies of the Ages..
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

No amount of money will give me more satisfaction than a Nigeria that works for all and not the cabal in Aso Rock.

read ur epistle man, atiku boiz must av paid yu a stipend ..i hope is up to 30k grin
breaking away from pdp 16yrs of stronghold is the greatest thing that as happened to nigeria after military handed over,,, certainly we av left eygpt lost with buhari in the dessert but we are definitely not going back to egypt becos the end we justify the means ... no pain no gain!
tell atiku that usa thing naa trap grin make FBI no go take buhari glory b4 febuhari.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by waveman2: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please who the F is Ms Douglas can we see her picture to verify she is Atiku's wife. I Don, t do propaganda.

GarriKoro:
Let me help you out a little bit, you can thank me later

Bank records indicate that Ms. Douglas used most of the funds placed into her accounts
to support a lavish lifestyle in the United States, paying credit card bills and household expenses
in the range of $10,000 to $90,000 per month, including substantial legal and accounting bills.
She also transferred funds to accounts she opened for the Gede Foundation, a nonprofit
corporation she established in 2002, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN), a university
that Mr. Abubakar founded in 2003, and whose name reflects its association with American
University in the United States.

Atiku used your future to fund his private university and support the lavish lifestyle his wife was leading in the US and you are here opening threads everyday in his support?. Nwannem something must be worrying you
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by bkool7(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
You forgot to add The corrupt politicians in opposition.

They'll all breath a sigh of relief
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
almarthins:

Ok no wahala...we go see for 2019. I no see obi driving innoson cars na imported car him dey drive abeg u get picture.

What is the one car that obi will drive compared to this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

Do you recognise any of these men with peter obi here?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
ericsmith:

read ur epistle man, atiku boiz must av paid yu a stipend ..i hope is up to 30k grin
breaking away from pdp 16yrs of stronghold is the greatest thing that as happened to nigeria after military handed over,,, certainly we av left eygpt lost with buhari in the dessert but we are definitely not going back to egypt becos the end we justify the means ... no pain no gain!
tell atiku that usa thing naa trap grin make FBI no go take buhari glory b4 febuhari.

Buhari that went to UK came back as what?

You think you have escaped the military regime FELA sand About?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

Think again.

Peter obi and Atiku are both made, the question is, if they loose will you be made or as miserably as today ?

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

Buhari that went to UK came back as what?

You think you have escaped the military regime FELA sand About?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

Think again.

Peter obi and Atiku are both made, the question is, if they loose will you be made or as miserably as today ?

lets stop decieving ourselves ...if atiku/obi win today ... money wonnt fall like rain on the streets, its same no light ..atiku sells mikano , all the billions he spent on apc then & pdp now ... as a businessman he must recover it ,so where does that leave any of us in the next 4yrs.
presently apc even as incumbent are yet to start campaign becos buhari no wan throw money around & the likes of tinubu + other politicians donnt wana spend on a man that will abandon them after
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Vote Atiku and realize later that you wasted your hope for better future.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Pamtoye(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
We will not be voting for the fugitive and his bigot sidekick regardless of what you might say. Our minds are made up and it's Buhari till 2023. I can't vote for a confirmed thief
Not our mind sir!! Just ur own mind is made up 2 continue being a zombie.... Don't pluralize it, pls

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Don't forget Igbo people.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Everfrank(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sai Baba!
The only people that will benefit are looters and crooks!
There's no vacancy in Aso Rock!

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by hush15: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:
Just like the act of sex in one day can result in pregnancy for 9 months and delivery, the vote cast in 1 day in 2015 resulted in over 12 million job losses, 13 million out of school children, poverty capital if the world, most terrorized nation, fuel at 145+ subsidy etc. A repeat will be reinforcing failure.

With the points above we can confidently say that this administration has failed.

Now I want to list categories of people that will Benefit from Atiku obi presidency.

1) Unemployed and SMEs:

both obi and Atiku are job creators as they also business people. Whenever obi talks about China, he is talking about an SME powered economy. An economy driven by Small, Medium and large scale enterprises. Real SMEs will be created and funded properly. Not the 30 naira given to few people towards the end of a tenure. So if you have a skill, unemployed or have an idea? A government that will support and guide you to make your dreams a reality is on the way. Atiku obi wants to focus of governance while the private sector is allowed to grow and power the economy.

2) Students and Lecturers/teachers

Obi and Atiku believe that education is key in the development of any economy. Obi invested a lot in Education and Atiku has also invested in Education. They believe education is not properly funded and will make quality education priority. By so doing, the standard of education will improve and the issue of strike will be eliminated.

3) Banking industry

Banks will benefit as Obi has experience in banking. He talked a lot about SMEs not being properly funded. For banks to fund SMEs well, he should provide a comfortable situation for them. Unlike this administration that forced banks to sack thousands to stay afloat.

4) Manufacturers / Agriculture

For a government that wants a people powered economy, priority will be given to manufacturing. Adequate funding, easy access to force. And as manufacturing thrives, more employment is created directly and indirectly. Obi is a strong believer of made in Nigeria. This is visible in his patronage of innoson, zynox and PAN in kaduna during his tenure as governor.Obi is the type that can mandate civil servants to eat locally produced food and It will be deducted from their salary.

Unlike this administration that will spend 800 million to clear rice worth 400 million, allow it to Roth then spend 5 billion to import.

5) Security Agencies

The level of jobs that will be created, will drastically reduce crime rate in the country. Security agents won't be over stretched to fight crime.

6) Tech people

Obi always uses Microsoft, Apple, Facebook founders as examples of how tech startups should be funded and how much the industry can boost the economy. Obi is a believer of made in Nigeria, so home grown tech companies will have a boost.

7) Contractors

From my experience in Obis administration, you won't need to know anybody in government to get contract. However you won't make the type of billions made from contracts in this administration. You can't cut grass with 200million.

Under obis administration local carpenters, welders etc submitted proposals and were called to defend their proposals and after which they were awarded contracts and paid in full. It was a policy in obis administration that contractors who had delivered can't be owed more than 60 days. Ordinary Nigerians will walk into ministries and get contract without going to ASO to kiss the feet of the 2 powerful men in ASO Rock according to Aisha Buhari. Power will move to ordinary Nigerians. This is the major reason why both PDP and APC members are not happy with the choice of Obi as VP.

cool Health workers

Obi believes that the 1 trillion spent by government only benefits those that have cars while majority suffer lack of healthcare. He believes that if we have a private sector powered economy that price of fuel will eventually come down, while priority is given to healthcare. They protested the removal of subsidy under GEJ at 96, told us there is no more subsidy at 145, only for use to realize we are paying subsidy at 145. What is the guaranty that we will not buy fuel at 220 tomorrow with subsidy.

9) oil and Gas

Those in oil and Gas will smile as Atiku obi wants a private sector driven economy, unlike this administration that wants to control every area of the petroleum industry . Ordinary Nigerians who have experience in oil and Gas will set up companies and be licensed to operate easily. You don't have to be as rich as Tinubu, Otedola or the rest to start and grow.

10) Business people

For those doing import or export, there will be a more efficient port. You don't have to spend more on clearing than shipping. You don't have to wait 3 months to clear items at the port. There will be more transparency at the port because the ports authority will be partly or fully funded by private sector. So there will be no room for laziness and incompetence.

11) Entertainment industry

The entertainment industry will be given a boost as banks will be more willing to lend and support Nigerian business with government guaranty. You can easily get funds from a bank to host a show, make profit, pay back in installment while u use the money to to host more shows.
12) civil servants

Civil servants will not be left out, as government will cut cost drastically and enough funds will be available to Carter for the needs of the workers.

13) Single people

Lol, you are not left out. There will be more jobs, more money and you will be able to afford a wedding and descent family.

Atiku/ Obi ticket offers a people center and people powered economy, unlike this administration that government wants to control everything.

Government wants to control banks by asking them to freeze interest on loans given to petroleum marketers. They want to force NBS to change statistics on unemployment, force Amnesty international out of Nigeria.

What we see in Nigeria today is the best of APC, and we refused to used a failed administration as a yardstick for measurement by future administrations. We have to get it right this time.

A vote for Buhari is a vote against your soul. You see the evil and turn a blind eye for selfish interest. Under Atiku/Obi, the government will be in constant communication with the people. Not a president that speaks only outside Nigeria.

Foreign investors will know when business men are in power, Nigeria will be open for business once again and investors will come. Because the government under Atiku/ Obi will speak the language investors understand. Investors are not interested in hearing that your country is corrupt and youths are lazy. They want to hear that your economy is private sector driven and their investment is guaranteed. This will open up all sectors of the economy including power for massive foreign and local investment.

Let's get Nigeria working again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW_R1NDdsRw

this is what i lime to hear. what you want to do to get things working. Not the one you will spend the who time talking about your opponents
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Setnigeria: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
hush15:

this is what i lime to hear. what you want to do to get things working. Not the one you will spend the who time talking about your opponents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TndXZZWMk0Q
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mccullum:
Vote Atiku and realize later that you wasted your hope for better future.

Better to realize later than watch your future destroyed in your very eyes.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Everfrank:
Sai Baba!
The only people that will benefit are looters and crooks!
There's no vacancy in Aso Rock!
That's what they said in 2015, till transparency international rated them higher in corruption.
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by mekaboy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
ericsmith:

lets stop decieving ourselves ...if atiku/obi win today ... money wonnt fall like rain on the streets, its same no light ..atiku sells mikano , all the billions he spent on apc then & pdp now ... as a businessman he must recover it ,so where does that leave any of us in the next 4yrs.
presently apc even as incumbent are yet to start campaign becos buhari no wan throw money around & the likes of tinubu + other politicians donnt wana spend on a man that will abandon them after

Did hotel business stop because tinubu owned hotel in lagos? Power sector was privatized by GEJ, the industry will be more open for investors in a private sector driven economy. Fashola that said he will do the magic, he does not own mikano yet he can't give us light.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by rapid101(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
u mean this corrupt thief or d the other thieves below

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
i pray so o
A1 SMARTWATCH AVAILABE FOR SALE. #5000 WHATSAPP 08120292561
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by grandstar(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
Save your propaganda for those who chose not to read as I'm not one of them. Atiku is a thief. If you read the complete report you would have seen how his wife opened over 30 bank accounts with more than 5 different banks, and also how over a period of 8 years (2000-2008) Atiku sent her over $40 million of money he stole from Nigeria. That's billions of naira! So go vote for your bigot and thief while I and millions of other responsible Nigerians vote for Buhari. Your pro Atiku propaganda is dead on arrival

Let me be frank with you, incompetence is worse than corruption.

There was so much hope that people placed in PMB that the economic disaster he left in barely 4 years in office is shocking.

Pmb exchange control policies killed the economy and sank it into a very deep recession. Economists have condemned his policies -Soludo, Utomi and most especially Sanusi. Simple Google Sanusi condemns Buhari economic policies. Add Soludo and Utomi to it.

honesty does not equate to competence and that's the mistake people are making. Sanusi realized PMB incompetence when he introduced those horrid economic policies that bothered on illiteracy.

Atiku on the other hand might truly be very corrupt but his economic policies are very good. Just 2 of them which are extremely easy to implement and these are lowering of company taxes to lowest in Africa and the merger of the multiple exchange rates will make the economy grow by at least 6% (I suspect more like 8%) yearly unlike the 1.81% that would be recorded this year (it does not even meet the population growth rate of 2.5% and that means Nigerians are 0.7% poorer).

The choice now is this:

Choose a trained medical surgeon to handle a serious surgery on your child even though he is a womaniser and gambler

Or

Choose a very honest man, a man of integrity who does not know the first thing about medicine and who is determined to still carry out the surgery on your child nevertheless. His honesty will compensate for his total lack of experience.

Corruption is a problem but an economy can still grow very fast under it (Fast growth to me starts from 7.5% annually)

Incompetence will ruin any economy.

PMB upon assuming power pegged the exchange rate to the dollar. He also made the famous statement that he does not believe in devaluation that he does not know any country that has benefitted from it.

That was the height of economic illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by princetom1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:

He will be booted out. He won't make buharis mistakes. He will run a people centered government.

We no need am, the money he stole is still there... In sane clime, he will be counting the walls in kirikiri
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by akpanbaba: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
14 Looters
This is the most powerful category
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by DeepNuggets: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:
Just like the act of sex in one day can result in pregnancy for 9 months and delivery, the vote cast in 1 day in 2015 resulted in over 12 million job losses, 13 million out of school children, poverty capital if the world, most terrorized nation, fuel at 145+ subsidy etc. A repeat will be reinforcing failure.

With the points above we can confidently say that this administration has failed.

Now I want to list categories of people that will Benefit from Atiku obi presidency.

1) Unemployed and SMEs:

both obi and Atiku are job creators as they also business people. Whenever obi talks about China, he is talking about an SME powered economy. An economy driven by Small, Medium and large scale enterprises. Real SMEs will be created and funded properly. Not the 30 naira given to few people towards the end of a tenure. So if you have a skill, unemployed or have an idea? A government that will support and guide you to make your dreams a reality is on the way. Atiku obi wants to focus of governance while the private sector is allowed to grow and power the economy.

2) Students and Lecturers/teachers

Obi and Atiku believe that education is key in the development of any economy. Obi invested a lot in Education and Atiku has also invested in Education. They believe education is not properly funded and will make quality education priority. By so doing, the standard of education will improve and the issue of strike will be eliminated.

3) Banking industry

Banks will benefit as Obi has experience in banking. He talked a lot about SMEs not being properly funded. For banks to fund SMEs well, he should provide a comfortable situation for them. Unlike this administration that forced banks to sack thousands to stay afloat.

4) Manufacturers / Agriculture

For a government that wants a people powered economy, priority will be given to manufacturing. Adequate funding, easy access to force. And as manufacturing thrives, more employment is created directly and indirectly. Obi is a strong believer of made in Nigeria. This is visible in his patronage of innoson, zynox and PAN in kaduna during his tenure as governor.Obi is the type that can mandate civil servants to eat locally produced food and It will be deducted from their salary.

Unlike this administration that will spend 800 million to clear rice worth 400 million, allow it to Roth then spend 5 billion to import.

5) Security Agencies

The level of jobs that will be created, will drastically reduce crime rate in the country. Security agents won't be over stretched to fight crime.

6) Tech people

Obi always uses Microsoft, Apple, Facebook founders as examples of how tech startups should be funded and how much the industry can boost the economy. Obi is a believer of made in Nigeria, so home grown tech companies will have a boost.

7) Contractors

From my experience in Obis administration, you won't need to know anybody in government to get contract. However you won't make the type of billions made from contracts in this administration. You can't cut grass with 200million.

Under obis administration local carpenters, welders etc submitted proposals and were called to defend their proposals and after which they were awarded contracts and paid in full. It was a policy in obis administration that contractors who had delivered can't be owed more than 60 days. Ordinary Nigerians will walk into ministries and get contract without going to ASO to kiss the feet of the 2 powerful men in ASO Rock according to Aisha Buhari. Power will move to ordinary Nigerians. This is the major reason why both PDP and APC members are not happy with the choice of Obi as VP.

cool Health workers

Obi believes that the 1 trillion spent by government only benefits those that have cars while majority suffer lack of healthcare. He believes that if we have a private sector powered economy that price of fuel will eventually come down, while priority is given to healthcare. They protested the removal of subsidy under GEJ at 96, told us there is no more subsidy at 145, only for use to realize we are paying subsidy at 145. What is the guaranty that we will not buy fuel at 220 tomorrow with subsidy.

9) oil and Gas

Those in oil and Gas will smile as Atiku obi wants a private sector driven economy, unlike this administration that wants to control every area of the petroleum industry . Ordinary Nigerians who have experience in oil and Gas will set up companies and be licensed to operate easily. You don't have to be as rich as Tinubu, Otedola or the rest to start and grow.

10) Business people

For those doing import or export, there will be a more efficient port. You don't have to spend more on clearing than shipping. You don't have to wait 3 months to clear items at the port. There will be more transparency at the port because the ports authority will be partly or fully funded by private sector. So there will be no room for laziness and incompetence.

11) Entertainment industry

The entertainment industry will be given a boost as banks will be more willing to lend and support Nigerian business with government guaranty. You can easily get funds from a bank to host a show, make profit, pay back in installment while u use the money to to host more shows.
12) civil servants

Civil servants will not be left out, as government will cut cost drastically and enough funds will be available to Carter for the needs of the workers.

13) Single people

Lol, you are not left out. There will be more jobs, more money and you will be able to afford a wedding and descent family.

Atiku/ Obi ticket offers a people center and people powered economy, unlike this administration that government wants to control everything.

Government wants to control banks by asking them to freeze interest on loans given to petroleum marketers. They want to force NBS to change statistics on unemployment, force Amnesty international out of Nigeria.

What we see in Nigeria today is the best of APC, and we refused to used a failed administration as a yardstick for measurement by future administrations. We have to get it right this time.

A vote for Buhari is a vote against your soul. You see the evil and turn a blind eye for selfish interest. Under Atiku/Obi, the government will be in constant communication with the people. Not a president that speaks only outside Nigeria.

Foreign investors will know when business men are in power, Nigeria will be open for business once again and investors will come. Because the government under Atiku/ Obi will speak the language investors understand. Investors are not interested in hearing that your country is corrupt and youths are lazy. They want to hear that your economy is private sector driven and their investment is guaranteed. This will open up all sectors of the economy including power for massive foreign and local investment.

Let's get Nigeria working again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW_R1NDdsRw

Assumptions...i hope you don't get the shock of your lives after 3 years of Pdp again. Smh
Re: 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency by globatop: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
And you think he will not open the treasury for politians to loot. Or they to sacrifice their own benefits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.