Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,015 members, 7,970,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice (30976 Views)

Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / Photos Of Governor Aregbesola And Wife Pictured Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Anambralstson: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
We are in Yuletide season

Delusional minds also seeing things in different angle, read what they wrote on the rice

Ebonyi rice world

Season greeting

Complement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Xyz001: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
haywire07:

What am saying is the fact.

I was in their rice mill yesterday

And I ain't talking about the entire country. I'm speaking for Ebonyi state alone.
You are a lier, I have been in Ebonyi State from January and came back to the west in October. There is high presence of foreign rice in Ebonyi State. Go to Udensi, SpearandO, Kpirikpri where are the government house is. You would buy a foreign rice there. Even in the villages, you would buy foreign rice.... Stop speeding lies.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Bruno531(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
This rice was produced in may 2018 when Buhari came to South East. This is media propaganda
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by deomelllo: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
ct2:
even the south east and south south governor would betray atiku

They did already.

Do you see them running after him? Do you see them at his rallies? No.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
how many votes did yours South East gave him during the election?oga there is a saying in Igbo dat anyone that work is the one that will eat, Igbo did not merit it but he still gives us appointment in his cabinet.......
which appointment? Did he balanced things up in his appointment positions?
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Organs(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Vulcanheph:

I pity you if you believe that all the rice we consume in the country is produced locally.... Importation of rice is still on a large scale In this country, even the ones that has naija labels are repackaged when it has been successfully smuggled in.... . Don't be decieved

You are wrong sir. Firstly, the writer said Ebonyi, also, i live in America and before this govt, folks buy rice from abroad e'g Costco and Sams club in the USA and send to Nigeria, now you cannot do that because they will seize it and the dollar/naira exchange rate of N350/$1 will not give you any ROI, its cheaper sending the money home and buying in Nigeria. Yes, smuggling is still ongoing but again, its not on a large scale and it is not profitable as it used to be. I am not a Buhari 2nd term fan, but lets say the truth as it is and not tell lies out of hate or partisanship.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by BeautifulMind2: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ebonyi is major rice producing state, Buhari is the president

Sending rice produced in Ebonyi to Buhari during the Yuletide isn't campaigning for PMB as president of Nigeria many gifts will be sent to him including rice from different states, only means to Identify is what is printed on the bags, kindly read

Ebonyi rice
Season greetings

Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by ekhai(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Donmedra:
What's wrong with this governor? If you want to be politically irrelevant in the east, just align with Buhari and see how your political career will die.

He actually think rolling with Buhari would get him closer to him not to be rigged out.. smh.

Buhari will loose 2019, if you want to loose to keep getting closer to the man
BUHARI WILL LLOOSE ONLY IN BIAFRA.BUT HE WILL BE IN ASO ROCK UNTIL 2023.Q.E.D
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by waveman2: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2018
This man is only fighting for political survival. He saw want happenedvin Ekiti and osun and wouldn't, t want such in his state. Just pretend to be with them,then you can have peace. Ask obiano.
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice by san316(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

Why have I not seen big bull in the market?

That was how they were talking about lake rice that no longer exists.
Big bull ko, Red Bull ni.

It depends on where you are. Where I am, there are lots of local rice that are cheaper and taste better than your foreign rice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / N70,000 Minimum Wage: We Can’t Pay Unless…. – Organised Private Sector Cries Out / We May Not See Nnamdi Kanu Again - Lawyer, Ejimakor Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.