Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,382 members, 7,947,615 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Agitators Seek 32 New States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitators Seek 32 New States (2014 Views)

Count us out, South-South tells Biafra agitators. Source: Vanguard Newspaper / The List/names Of The New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB / The List Of New States To Be Created In Nigeria Approved By The CONFAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agitators Seek 32 New States by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 05, 2010
[size=18pt]Agitators seek 32 new states shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

THE list is growing just as the agitation for new states in Nigeria is intense. Hardly does a month pass without campaigners for more states storming either the National Assembly complex or Government Houses in the states to present their demands for own states.
A check by The Guardian at the National Assembly on Wednesday, showed that no fewer than 32 requests for new sates had been submitted to the federal legislature since 2008 when actual move for the amendment of the 1999 Constitution began.
Last month, about seven requests for additional states were made to the National Assembly, raising the number to 32 from the 25 recorded at the end of June 2010.

Some of the new states are Urhobo and Anioma states to be created from Delta State, Karaduwa State (Katsina), Gurara State (Kaduna), Savannah State (Borno), Ijebu State (Ogun), Ibadan State (Oyo), Adada State (Enugu), Etiti State (Anambra), Aba State (Abia), and Equity State (to be created from parts of Abia, Imo and Ebonyi states).
Others are Katagum State (Bauchi), Ndaduma State (Niger), Edu State (to be created from Niger and Kwara states), Okun State (Kogi), Apa (Benue), and Oduduwa State (to be created from states in the South West geo-political zone).

The National Assembly, which has just completed the amendment of the constitution has raised the tempo of the clamour for state creation as its leadership had assured the agitators that their requests are germane.
Only on Tuesday, Senate President David Mark said that since the National Assembly had addressed the issue of electoral reforms, the stage was now set for the creation of more states.

He stated this when he received a delegation led by former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Alhaji Aminu Bello Masari, which called on him to make a demand for the creation of Karaduwa State out of the present Katsina State.
He faulted some Nigerians’ opposition to the agitations on the ground that most of the existing states were not viable, pointing out that the creation of more states would bring governance closer to the grassroots.

“This is a group of serious minded people. It is an indication that you are serious with your demand. It is a national assignment and I believe there is need to create more states in the country. It should be understood that we are doing it not just to create history. We are not doing it because there is a quarrel in one state or the other but to take government closer to the people. Some people say some states are not viable. If a state is not viable, make it viable. That can’t stop us. The next stage of amendment of the constitution is creation of states,’’ he said.
And yesterday, the debate on whether or not a presidential assent was required to make the amendment of the constitution a reality continued as the National Assembly insisted that the President’s signature on the document was a futile exercise.

Opening a public hearing on a Bill to Further Alter the Constitution and Establish the National Industrial Court (NIC) in the National Assembly, House of Representatives Deputy Speaker, Usman Bayero Nafada, noted that the call for presidential assent to the document was unnecessary.
The Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke, had recently declared that the amendment effected on the constitution by the National Assembly was incomplete without the assent of the President.
But Nafada said: “The constitution is now amended and it will soon be gazetted and sent to the Attorney-General of the Federation. On the question as to whether the constitution amendment requires the signature of the President or not, that is their (Executive arm of government) concern because the amended constitution does not require the signature of the President. Soon, clean copies will be sent to the Presidency, Ministry of Justice and whoever is concerned.”

And a clearer picture of the shape and contents of the next amendment to the constitution emerged during the public hearing when Nafada disclosed that the establishment of the National Industrial Court (NIC) ought to be given constitutional recognition.
To this effect, he tasked the House Ad-hoc Committee on the Inclusion of the NIC in the Constitution not to waste time in submitting its report to the Lower Chamber for consideration.

“When the 1999 Constitution was promulgated either by default or oversight, the NIC was not recognised. However, the provisions of Sections 315 and 316 of the Constitution recognised the existence of the Trade Dispute Amendment Act of 2002, which accorded the NIC the status of a superior court of record as having been established under the 1999 Constitution. 
“There is no doubt that this state of affairs has caused a level of disquiet in the NIC’s ability to conclusively discharge matters or cases brought before it,” he said.
Stakeholders, who attended the hearing expressed support for the amendment to list the NIC as one of the courts of superior records in the constitution.
The Supreme Court had in February 2010 ruled against the recognition of the NIC based on the 2006 Act passed to that effect by the National Assembly, arguing that the only way to doing so was for an amendment of the Constitution to list the NIC as one of the courts of superior records.
Nafada and Deputy Whip of the House, Aminu Tambuwal, who chaired the occasion in their separate remarks, explained that the Supreme Court’s ruling necessitated the introduction of the bill.
President of the NIC, Justice Babatunde Adejuomo, who expressed support for the bill in its entirety, however, called for the inclusion of the NIC boss as a member of the National Judicial Council (NJC).
According to him, if the NJC was the sole organ responsible for the appointment of judges, including those of the NIC, discipline, remuneration and other related matters, it would amount to unfairness if the NIC was not part of the decision-making process.
Meanwhile, the National Assembly has been urged to withdraw the amended constitution as the absence of the President’s assent could make the courts of record not recognising it.
The admonition was contained in a petition  Mr. Sebastine Hon (SAN) sent to the National Assembly. He asked the Senate President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, not to allow fifth columnists to truncate the country’s democratic system.
Hon explained that the amended constitution requires the assent of the President, to be a complete legal document because sub-sections (2) and (3) of Section 9 of the constitution, which empowers the National Assembly to amend the constitution, insisted that such exercise must be done through an Act of the National Assembly.
He stressed that section 318(1) of the same constitution clearly states what an Act is any law made by the National Assembly, also stated that such Acts shall be subject to presidential assent, except where it is withheld for more than 30 days, in which the National Assembly can to overrule the President.
“I, therefore, implore you to have a rethink on this issue as a matter of urgency by immediately direct the Clerk of the National Assembly to withdraw the two gazettes and to send forthwith the constitution Amendment Act to the president for his assent,” Hon said.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19132:agitators-seek-32-new-states-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Aug 05, 2010
There is no doubt about it, we definitely need knew states, since we already have some agigating for population increase

Urhobo
Anioma states
Karaduwa State
Gurara State
Savannah State
Ijebu State
Ibadan State
Adada State
Etiti State
Aba State
Equity State
Katagum State
Ndaduma State
Edu State
Okun State
Apa
Oduduwa State

Anyone that criticizes this move only does so out of bad-belleism,and holds some sort of tribal/political grudge against Nigeria and the people of these soon to be created states, Period!
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by MaziUche0(m): 1:56am On Aug 05, 2010
Abia State must remain one! angry Only create one more Igbo state and that should be Anioma State.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 05, 2010
@koboj

I dont get it. . . . how does making new states make sense?
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Elaineh: 2:13am On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunkie,
As a member of a minority group that is agitating for one of the 32 new states in question, I should be in support of this move but instead, I am totally against it. Why? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever! Forget "bad-belleism", political grudges and whatever else you mentioned.

The creation of these states is a completely regressive initiative that will do much more harm to the nation than good. If our leaders (governors, local government chairmen/councils, etc.) cannot manage and develop 36 states effectively, how can they be expected to manage 68? (68 states fa! That's even more states than the great United States of America!This is not a laughing matter at all.) The creation of these states will only instill more bureaucracy and red tape (thereby cutting down on the productivity/efficiency of state civil servants), create more avenues for corrupt individuals to enrich themselves and their families, drain government funds that could be channeled towards development projects (to pay salaries to a whole new hoard of gov. workers and ghost workers) and just create a state of general confusion and inefficacy.

I think what really matters here is the quality (living standards and such) of our states rather than the quantity. It would be much wiser to consolidate our states instead of multiplying them. Imagine if the present states were consolidated into 10 for example. It would be much, much easier to keep track of our state leaders and investigate and hold them accountable for their actions (because there would be fewer of them). I think consolidating would in the long-run also help Nigerian nationals to overcome their tribalistic insticts.

Finally, if for no other reason, I would oppose this move for more states for the simple fact that it's leading us in the wrong direction. I mean, where will it stop? What if five years down the line, there's another call for say, 30 more states? Will we then create another batch of states? Will we continue dividing down until we have a state for each of the approximately 250 tribes in Nigeria? Now Kobojunkie, please share with us precisely how creating these states will benefit the people? And I'm not talking tribalistic terms, I mean on a concrete economical and developmental level?
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Aug 05, 2010
You are told that if you criticize, you are automatically a DETRACTOR, a tribalist, and being irrational especially since you do not have all the facts(nevermind that those FOR the move probably don't either). What more do you want? Agree with it all then  . . . Let us all wear blinders and accept it all without suppressing that urge to speak up and out about what we see or feel may not seem right  . . .   tongue
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

You are told that if you criticize, you are automatically a DETRACTOR, a tribalist, and ILLOGICAL especially if you do not know all about the situation. What more do you want? Agree with it all then  . . . Let us all wear blinders and accept it all without suppressing that urge to speak up and out about what we see or feel may not seem right  . . .   tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2010
Elaineh:

Kobojunkie,
As a member of a minority group that is agitating for one of the 32 new states in question, I should be in support of this move but instead, I am totally against it. Why? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever! Forget "bad-belleism", political grudges and whatever else you mentioned.

The creation of these states is a completely regressive initiative that will do much more harm to the nation than good. If our leaders (governors, local government chairmen/councils, etc.) cannot manage and develop 36 states effectively, how can they be expected to manage [b]68? (68 states fa! That's even more states than the great United States of America!This is not a laughing matter at all.) The creation of these states will only instill more bureaucracy and red tape (thereby cutting down on the productivity/efficiency of state civil servants), create more avenues for corrupt individuals to enrich themselves and their families, drain government funds that could be channeled towards development projects (to pay salaries to a whole new hoard of gov. workers and ghost workers) and just create a state of general confusion and inefficacy.[/b]
I think what really matters here is the quality (living standards and such) of our states rather than the quantity. It would be much wiser to consolidate our states instead of multiplying them. Imagine if the present states were consolidated into 10 for example. It would be much, much easier to keep track of our state leaders and investigate and hold them accountable for their actions (because there would be fewer of them). I think consolidating would in the long-run also help Nigerian nationals to overcome their tribalistic insticts.

Finally, if for no other reason, I would oppose this move for more states for the simple fact that it's leading us in the wrong direction. I mean, where will it stop? What if five years down the line, there's another call for say, 30 more states? Will we then create another batch of states? Will we continue dividing down until we have a state for each of the approximately 250 tribes in Nigeria? Now Kobojunkie, please share with us precisely how creating these states will benefit the people? And I'm not talking tribalistic terms, I mean on a concrete economical and developmental level?

All that one na Oyinbo you dey yarn there . . . America has 50 states, why can't Nigeria have 50 or even more? If Americans agitated and got 50 states, why can't we agitate and get more states? Americans are not better than we are and the country has it's share of flaws . . infact serious flaws too if you knew anything about America. America has drug dealers and many of the poeple living in low income areas are drug addicts. Having more states will help build our economy and boost our market. grin
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by ChinenyeN(m): 2:22am On Aug 05, 2010
Hmm. . . .
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by MaziUche0(m): 2:23am On Aug 05, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Hmm. . . .

Aba State will never be created. We shall never let go of Aba my clannish Ngwa brother.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by ChinenyeN(m): 2:28am On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

Aba State will never be created. We shall never let go of Aba my clannish Ngwa brother.
grin grin nwa Nmogho. . . kool-uo down.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by THEAMAKA(f): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2010
OMG! Nigeria is not even that big to begin with, why diving the country like a cake into little crumbs they call states?
all the Igbo states are already small as hell, why more cutting?
this country does not have its priorities in order.
so EMBARRASSING! angry angry angry
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by udezue(m): 3:05am On Aug 05, 2010
Lol madness.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Elaineh: 3:07am On Aug 05, 2010
Oh Kobojunkie, so having more states will "build our economy and boost our market" eh? Wow, that's so very obvious and straight forward. Why, didn't I think of that? undecided

Mcheeewww! Please don't just siddown there bandying vague "economic" terms around any how, SHOW ME THE MONEY! Yes, Madam Chief Economist of the FRN, break it down for me. How exactly will more states boost our economy? I need a concrete argument (well thought out and clearly spelled out in layman's terms with some bullet points if you please) explaining the various ways creating more states will benefit the country as a whole and the average man/woman, I am waiting.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by MaziUche0(m): 3:10am On Aug 05, 2010
Who do these politicians represent? I know they don't represent the people. They only enrich themselves.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 3:13am On Aug 05, 2010
Elaineh:

Oh Kobojunkie, so having more states will "build our economy and boost our market" eh? Wow, that's so very obvious and straight forward. Why, didn't I think of that? undecided

Mcheeewww! Please don't just siddown there bandying vague "economic" terms around any how, SHOW ME THE MONEY! Yes, Madam Chief Economist of the FRN, break it down for me. How exactly will more states boost our economy? I need a concrete argument (well thought out and clearly spelled out in layman's terms with some bullet points if you please) explaining the various ways creating more states will benefit the country as a whole and the average man/woman, I am waiting.
snickers . . .
In much the same way Nigeria needs a population increase to grow it's market as China, India and Brazil have, creating more states for the new population will help us develop better policies to help, yes you guessed it, boost our economy and market. Make us one of the major players in the world.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by bkbabe97y(m): 3:13am On Aug 05, 2010
1.Biafra State

2.Kidnapping state

3.Drug dealing state

4.Treachery State

5. Human Sacrifice State

6.People eating state

7.Wife killas state

6. Spread it all for Yoruba men and Akatas to hit it state

Funxcck lets just name 'em IBO states!!! grin
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by MaziUche0(m): 3:17am On Aug 05, 2010
bk.babe97y you have no life. Day in and day out, you sing the same dammn tune. Go get laid.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by doyin13(m): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2010
Kobo. . .its pretty neat being sarcastic when you are on the right side of the equation.

People only taunt you when your positions are totally out of sync with the rest of the
forum. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by bkbabe97y(m): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:
Go get laid.

I just did, now Im tired as all hell. . . .pheww!!! this ho should be charged with attempted murder!

P.S: So wht u think about the states I suggested, eh? grin
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Aug 05, 2010
doyin13:

Kobo. . .its pretty neat being sarcastic when you are on the right side of the equation.

People only taunt you when your positions are totally out of sync with the rest of the
forum. tongue tongue tongue

WOW, taunt me? Lol

oh my gosh! . . . you mean the rest of the forum is never wrong? shocked shocked shocked this is new to me

So   . . . I am supposed to somehow drop what I know to make more sense because the rest of the forum does not see it the way I do? WOW!  lipsrsealed

Why debate any of these issues if it only makes sense to sync up with the rest of the forum? Heck, why suggest anyone think for themselves when you have conveniently informed us there that the rest of the forum is apparently to be SYNCED up with.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 05, 2010
Seriously, why always my thread?

Cant you guys find some other location to play your tribalistic-remarks games?

Kobojunkie:

WOW, taunt me? Lol

oh my gosh! . . . you mean the rest of the forum is never wrong? . . . I am supposed to somehow drop what I know to make more sense because the rest of the forum does not see it the way I do? WOW! lipsrsealed

You got it right, I'm never wrong.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Elaineh: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2010
To address your previous post Madam Kobo, nobody is arguing that the US is flawless. Yes, it has a major drug problem as well as many other societal ills but at the end of the day the fact remains that they have responsible leaders (on the state and federal level) whose actions enhance the country's development, maintain its exceptional standard of living and esconce the country's position as a world power. You don't see governors carting away a state's entire treasury and storing it for private use in European banks like we see here in Naija every other day,

Your argument that "if the USA can have 50 states why can't we have even more" is absolutely worthless. What have we done with the 36 states that we have presently? Can you name even one that has an internationally acceptable standard of living? Can you name one state (aside from maybe Lagos, which is a work in progress) that is not a miserable failure? Can you name one where the majority of the masses are not desperately poor? The answer is no and you know this which is why you're trying to get around the question.

Let me put the question this way. Assume that you're incredibly rich ok and you have 5 sons, age 22, 21, 18, and 16 yr old twins. Now one day you decide to give them two cars to use and share among the 5 of them -- let's say two of the latest VW Passats. Instead of being responsible, your sons pocket the money you gave them to pay the car's insurance and also pocket the money you set aside for the monthly car payments. They trash the cars, get into several accidents and finally the two cars end up totaled and completely condemned. Would it then make sense for you as a parent to immediately turn around and dash each of those five boys a Ferrari for their personal use? How will doing so correct their behavior?
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by bkbabe97y(m): 3:33am On Aug 05, 2010
Elaineh:

To address your previous post Madam Kobo, nobody is arguing that the US is flawless. Yes, it has a major drug problem as well as many other societal ills but at the end of the day the fact remains that they have responsible leaders (on the state and federal level) whose actions enhance the country's development, maintain its exceptional standard of living and esconce the country's position as a world power. You don't see governors carting away a state's entire treasury and storing it for private use in European banks like we see here in Naija every other day,

Your argument that "if the USA can have 50 states why can't we have even more" is absolutely worthless. What have we done with the 36 states that we have presently? Can you name even one that has an internationally acceptable standard of living? Can you name one state (aside from maybe Lagos, which is a work in progress) that is not a miserable failure? Can you name one where the majority of the masses are not desperately poor? The answer is no and you know this which is why you're trying to get around the question.

Let me put the question this way. Assume that you're incredibly rich ok and you have 5 sons, age 22, 21, 18, and 16 yr old twins. Now one day you decide to give them two cars to use and share among the 5 of them -- let's say two of the latest VW Passats. Instead of being responsible, your sons pocket the money you gave them to pay the car's insurance and also pocket the money you set aside for the monthly car payments. They trash the cars, get into several accidents and finally the two cars end up totaled and completely condemned. Would it then make sense for you as a parent to immediately turn around and dash each of those five boys a Ferrari for their personal use? How will doing so correct their behavior?

Ermmm, Dude (or Dudette), I'm pretty sure u've heard of the term sarcasm sometime in this life, right?
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by doyin13(m): 3:35am On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

WOW, taunt me? Lol

oh my gosh! . . . you mean the rest of the forum is never wrong? shocked shocked shocked this is new to me

So   . . . I am supposed to somehow drop what I know to make more sense because the rest of the forum does not see it the way I do? WOW!  lipsrsealed

Why debate any of these issues if it only makes sense to sync up with the rest of the forum? Heck, why suggest anyone think for themselves when you have conveniently informed us there that the rest of the forum is apparently to be SYNCED up with.

It seems you are as bad at recognising sarcasm as much as you
are at being sarcastic.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by chiogo(f): 3:36am On Aug 05, 2010
What a load of crap!! Etiti state ke?
Ok, more states so that what would happen? The existing ones are barely making any moves.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by MaziUche0(m): 3:36am On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, why always my thread?

Cant you guys find some other location to play your tribalistic-remarks games?

What do you mean you guys? I only see one tribalistic post and that comes from the entity/beast known as bk.babe97y who has no life.

I seriously do not know how this guy can come each day to make such remarks. His hatred for my people must be eating away at his heart. An Igbo woman or man must have broke his heart.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Aug 05, 2010
Elaineh:

Shows how little you know of corruption in America . . . is madoff not an america? What about the current  senator faces charges of misappropriation in America?  snickers ***

Elaineh:

You do not understand the reason for state creation do you? I suggest you go get yourself an education. State creation helps with distribution of wealth and also helps with policy making. By focusing on a smaller area and population, states are better able to devise policies that better cater to the people and ensure that money alloted for development can be best applied and monitored. snickers ***

Elaineh:

I don't know what makes sense in your world but yes, depending on the situation(I don't know it all and neither do you), especially if they live in a city where transportation is necessary, it would make sense to get them new rides. Probably get them drivers to drive them around instead, and maybe get them accountants to help them handle their accounts as well. snickers ***
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Aug 05, 2010
doyin13:

It seems you are as bad at recognising sarcasm as much as you
are at being sarcastic.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is not like I get enough practise in this every day.  . . I am trying my best here.  undecided cry

It is not my fault that I am not good at it . . . I plead the "the Nigerian Government card is to blame" card for my inability to recognize sarcasm . . .  embarassed embarassed  embarassed

Phew!! I am glad you were not serious with that one cause I was preparing to take you DOWN , man!! I am so in that mood today . . . ROFLMAO!
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

What do you mean you guys? I only see one tribalistic post and that comes from the entity/beast known as bk.babe97y who has no life.

I seriously do not know how this guy can come each day to make such remarks. His hatred for my people must be eating away at his heart. An Igbo woman or man must have broke his heart.
I.G.N.O.R.E H.I.M
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Elaineh: 3:52am On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunkie: "In much the same way Nigeria needs a population increase to grow it's market as China, India and Brazil have, creating more states for the new population will help us develop better policies to help, yes you guessed it, boost our economy and market. Make us one of the major players in the world."

Kobo, first of all I don't know which "market" you keep referring to. Can you be a little more specific?

Secondly, population increase alone will not grow a country's economy substantially. Granted, the countries you mentioned are blessed with large populations but it's not so cut and dry. Many other positive factors have contributed to their economic growth, with one of the most important being an increase in their citizens' productivity as a result of advances in technology (Prof. Paddylo, I need you to back me up on this one!)

Thirdly, you're basing your argument on a rather twisted premise and you're still being very vague. How can you even compare population growth with growth in the number of states in a country? Economically, there really is no parallel between the two. Yes, you can quote me on this. There is no positive correlation between economic growth and the number of states, provinces, regions or what have you a country has!

At the end of the day, the major hindrance to Nigeria's success is our rotten leaders. Maybe I'm thick but I really don't understand your postulation that having more governors and state parastatals will lead to the creation of "better policies". Na today?! We can divide and whittle the country down into states till kingdom come but until political appointments are awarded on merit alone and we can hold our leaders accountable for each and every action Nigeria will continue to be a shithole. It will probably be even worse because there will be so many people at the table dining on the "national cake" that there won't be funds left for anything else.
Re: Agitators Seek 32 New States by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On Aug 05, 2010
Roflmao!!! At least I still have it better than some do . . . . grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Asks Un To Combat Small Arms Proliferation ! / Imo Don't Trust Senator Araraume- Hon. Kelechi Kennedy Nwagwu / Likely Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.