Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers (39429 Views)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
duni04:

I'm an ardent supporter of Buhari and I don't belong to any of those groups. I know where Nigeria was in 2015.
Nigeria was a country of private jet owners with no business address. Nigeria was a country with billions earmarked for projects and nothing tangible on ground!
The greedy PDP gluttons just packed all the money meant for the projects and siphoned to buy private jets!
Money meant for troops on the frontline wasn't spared!
They stashed money in Apartments in Lekki and Kaduna! That's the Nigeria we are coming from! We're slowly recovering from that demonic era.
What pains me the most is people like you coming out to say utter rubbish when you have no idea what's going on! Do you have any idea what was going on during Jonathan's regime in Abuja? You simply have no clue! You just sit on your keyboard and type rubbish!
but babachir lawal isa free man after embezzling huge money under Buhari nose!

Maikanti Baru is a free man after embezzling huge money under buhari nose!

Corrupt Jonathan sacked Thief Maina because he stole huge amount of money but Saint Buhari reinstated him & promote him to the top

You need brain transplant

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Epiczi(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
maberry2:
"No man is more blind than he that REFUSES to see"
Any human being still supporting APC is either helplessly ignorant or just as evil as the party itself

what is the alternative

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by bigpicture001: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immediately he went anti party.he became corupt!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Racoon(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
So Rochas is holding to workers salary because there is now no love lost between him & the leadership of the APC? So when is the EFCC, ICPC, Police gonna open investigation on him?

Rochas iberiberism have come to an end.Abeg where are the Rochas trumpeters on this forum: Agbaworo, Cilicmarin, NgeneUkwenu.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Vic74real: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
[So true.you got it.quote author=vicdom post=74062549] grin
Those supporting Buhari are in two groups:
1. Those from SW who knew Buhari failed but hoping to produce the president in 2023
2. A group of Islamic fanatics who believed Buhari as a rescuer and emancipator of Muslims, especially in the area of appointment
In all these, the common denominator between the two ret@rded groups is a clear knowledge that Buhari has failed but sadly enough, their parochialism is stronger than patriotism.[/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by aolawale025: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
vicdom:
grin
1. Those from SW who knew Buhari failed but hoping to produce the president in 2023
2. A group of Islamic fanatics who believed Buhari as a rescuer and emancipator of Muslims, especially in the area of appointment
In all these, the common denominator between the two ret@rded groups is a clear knowledge that Buhari has failed but sadly enough, their parochialism is stronger than patriotism.

Very true

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okorocha gave stadium free of charge to every political party but Oshiomole and his gang drafted the lie to blackmail Okorocha. They tried it in Imo social media but was debunked as they failed to produce any evidence.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by duni04(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

but babachir lawal isa free man after embezzling huge money under Buhari nose!

Maikanti Baru is a free man after embezzling huge money under buhari nose!

Corrupt Jonathan sacked Thief Maina because he stole huge amount of money but Saint Buhari reinstated him & promote him to the top

You need brain transplant
You read headlines and then come out and spew thrash like that idiot drunk Reno Omokri (Wendell simlin). Everything you have posted here is thrash!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by PRYCE(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
vicdom:
grin
In all these, the common denominator between the two ret@rded groups is a clear knowledge that Buhari has failed but sadly enough, their parochialism is stronger than patriotism.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
duni04:

You read headlines and then come out and spew thrash like that idiot drunk Reno Omokri (Wendell simlin). Everything you have posted here is thrash!
lol, it's unfortunate your father couldn't afford 50naira condom the day he fucckked your mum which resulted into your coming to this world.

Nigerian needs people with functioning brain & not someone like you

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abagworo:
Okorocha gave stadium free of charge to every political party but Oshiomole and his gang drafted the lie to blackmail Okorocha. They tried it in Imo social media but was debunked as they failed to produce any evidence.

All this good boy and humble behaviour, is not going to give Okorocha presidency in APC.

Nothing will.

APC is a gathering of Igbo haters.

From Tinubu to Oshiomole and Buhari.

The intention is for Buhari to rig Yoruba in come 2023 as thank you for their support.

Wake up!@Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Abagworo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
hammerFC:
The main point here is that Okorocha now knows Buhari and APC have no intention of handing him the Presidency in 2023 or ever.

Okorocha was very charitable to Buhari wen he was seeking elective office and for a brief time, he actually had a one on one with Mr President.

Buhari showed his gratitude by rigging Okorocha in for second term.

That meant all debt was paid and handing over Presidency was off the table.

They always viewed Okorocha with suspicion.

Okorocha have now realize wat we all knew and was saying back in 2015.

I hope Abagworo has also wake up.

They thought, we were dumb and they were smart, i just laff.

Power is never given but taken.

APC is anti Igbo.

@Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva

APC isn't anti-Igbo but Tinubu is. Failure of Tinubu in particular to understand that Okorocha is the most important factor that has held down Igbo uprise because of his heavy followership in Imo State will be regrettable. Northerners know Okorocha and Tinubu so when the chips are down the powers that be will clash.

As for Imo 2019 it is AA that will clinch Governorship while Buhari wins Presidential elections.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abagworo:

APC isn't anti-Igbo but Tinubu is. Failure of Tinubu in particular to understand that Okorocha is the most important factor that has held down Igbo uprise because of his heavy followership in Imo State will be regrettable. Northerners know Okorocha and Tinubu so when the chips are down the powers that be will clash.

As for Imo 2019 it is AA that will clinch Governorship while Buhari wins Presidential elections.

So u now see y we have been fighting yoruba since, whilst u seat on the fence and play civilized.

U thought, we were foolish trouble makers, now who is the foolish trouble makers nationally and internationally?

Y give up the gentle man and good boy act now, to start throwing stones at the Yoruba leader?

Wen i say Yoruba are the problem before now, u will call me mad but I am true.

Yoruba are prepared to see anybody apart from igbo get the Presidency.

If those going for the presidency show Igbo any level of regard, instantly, they draw fire to themselves from Yorubas. grin@Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
hammerFC:
IF APC win Imo, make my left balls enter road.

Na so...
noted
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
wizzypro12:
noted

U be magician?

Na joke O
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by dahnimoh(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okorocha eye don clear.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by yuvisan: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
duni04:

I'm an ardent supporter of Buhari and I don't belong to any of those groups. I know where Nigeria was in 2015.
Nigeria was a country of private jet owners with no business address. Nigeria was a country with billions earmarked for projects and nothing tangible on ground!
The greedy PDP gluttons just packed all the money meant for the projects and siphoned to buy private jets!
Money meant for troops on the frontline wasn't spared!
They stashed money in Apartments in Lekki and Kaduna! That's the Nigeria we are coming from! We're slowly recovering from that demonic era.
What pains me the most is people like you coming out to say utter rubbish when you have no idea what's going on! Do you have any idea what was going on during Jonathan's regime in Abuja? You simply have no clue! You just sit on your keyboard and type rubbish!
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by duni04(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

lol, it's unfortunate your father couldn't afford 50naira condom the day he fucckked your mum which resulted into your coming to this world.

Nigerian needs people with functioning brain & not someone like you
You might have a point. Nigeria may not need me now. That's why I left for the UK to make something out of my life. But I'm sure Nigeria is full of people like you. That is why it is as messed up as it is today. With time we will chase you and your kind to the gallows where you belong and set Nigeria free from your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by supereagle(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
deboysben:
Make una leave okoroadamu joor

APC are pulling him down cos of 2023 Presidency
He can't win his pooling booth again.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by supereagle(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Epiczi:

what is the alternative

You are full of wisdom. Foolish people will allow Saraki, Atku and Obi to rule us .

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by dochenaj: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
duni04:

You might have a point. Nigeria may not need me now. That's why I left for the UK to make something out of my life. But I'm sure Nigeria is full of people like you. That is why it is as messed up as it is today. With time we will chase you and your kind to the gallows where you belong and set Nigeria free from your kind.
You're in the UK and you think you could have better information than those in Nigeria and experiencing firsthand the terror of this government. It's all right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by wink2015(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
StRichard:
He also turned IMO state to Iberiberism cool

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF IBERIBERISM?
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by sirchi090(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oshomole and Okorocha are both useless and APC is finished in Imo state
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
duni04:

you left Nigeria because you don't have what it takes to make it here. I'm not surprised you are an APC member baby sitting in UK because only APC members takes pride in that.

Mind you, I live in Nigeria but am having the best moment right here. Going out of this place is for business & vacation not to subject myself to modern slavery like you did to yourself.

wake up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Ategberoson(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
vicdom:
grin

Come and complete your analysis. your analysis is incomplete If those that support Atiku is not analyse

It is insanity to call buhari a corrupted politician but see atiku with a lot of allegations as saint

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by duni04(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

you left Nigeria because you don't have what it takes to make it here. I'm not surprised you are an APC member baby sitting in UK because only APC members takes pride in that.

Mind you, I live in Nigeria but am having the best moment right here. Going out of this place is for business & vacation not to subject myself to modern slavery like you did to yourself.

wake up
Someone who lives in Nigeria and has no idea what was happening in Abuja in 2015? Lol
I partook in the largesse of 2014/2015. Not because I am a corrupt person, but because I was grossly overpaid for what I did and didn't even do. There was too much illicit money flowing around. I know the evil and danger of feasting on money meant for everyone that's why I'm strongly supporting Buhari because I have first hand experience of what Abuja was like!
You're just a learner sitting behind a keyboard and typing shit. You have no idea who your real enemies are. Continue rooting for the people that have kept you in poverty since 1960. It's your choice anyway.
Wetin concern me

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 12:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

Come and complete your analysis. your analysis is incomplete If those that support Atiku is not analyse

It is insanity to call buhari a corrupted politician but see atiku with a lot of allegations as saint

If u like support Buhari.

One thing that is promised is, Buhari win will gaurantee SW and North remain together as one Nigeria whilst the SS/SE will exit to Biafra.

Nigeria cannot and will not survive Buhari second term.

It barely making it out intact from just Buhari 1st term in office.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2018
If Buhari was murdering middle belt and nothing happen in first term.

Expect the Middle belt to arm themselves in second term.

If Buhari was attacking IPOB and nothing happpen in first term, expect IPOB to arm themselves in second term.

If Buhari was attacking Shite in first term and nothing happen.

In second term expect Shite to arm themselves.

Expect the militant to demand the return of oil companies to Nigeri Delta violently.

This country will certainly implode if Buhari returns to Aso Rock in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by troubleboi: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2018
This is what happens the moment you leave APC... They start destroying your name..
Which simply means that they are corrupt and they know it..

Meanwhile click my signature below if you want to make cool cash.. Its free

Just click on my signature below
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Ategberoson(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2018
hammerFC:

If u like support Buhari.

One thing that is promised is, Buhari win will gaurantee SW and North remain together as one Nigeria whilst the SS/SE will exit to Biafra.

who are the kind of people that support Atiku?

as for your analysis. Buhari will have nothing less than 65% In entire north

70% in west. political saboteurs would give Buhari 30% in East. APC fast track penetration In south will give him 40%

Is only a fool will believe Atiku will defeat Buhari. This is national election not pdp election?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

who are the kind of people that support Atiku?

as for your analysis. Buhari will have nothing less than 65% In entire north

70% in west. political saboteurs would give Buhari 30% in East. APC fast track penetration In south will give him 40%

Is only a fool will believe Atiku will defeat Buhari. This is national election not pdp election?

That is wat we pray, that Buhari or Jubril returns in 2019.

IPOB dont pray for Atiku or Obi.

IPOB pray for Buhari becos, it make their job very easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.