Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers (39443 Views)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Amah70: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2018
NairaMedia:

“We have come to return the government of Imo state to the great people of Imo state
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/you-diverted-money-meant-for-workers.html

Good take by Oshiomwhole.

Imo state remains grateful to Osho and Uzodinma for yanking off the scenario of Okorocha family continuing to have Imo state as its family business
Uzodinma will win; and he will win big.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Amah70: 3:18am On Dec 22, 2018
NORSIYK:
Okorocha has failed in all ramifications of governance....but uzodinma will be 10 times worse than okorocha

A fruadster like uzodinma cannot rule us.

The good news is that NDAA IHEDIOHA is coming to #RebuildImo

Taa, Gbafuo. Are you not a fraudster, as you condemn Uzodinma as fraudster while you have no body convict him of fraud?

Even Owerri does not vote Mbaise person, and vice versa.

Worse, Ihedioha sidelined main Orlu where the voters reside, but picked a deputy from a small village in Orlu zone to say he has a deputy from Orlu zone. How can Ihedioha win?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Charly68: 3:39am On Dec 22, 2018
duni04:

I'm an ardent supporter of Buhari and I don't belong to any of those groups. I know where Nigeria was in 2015.
Nigeria was a country of private jet owners with no business address. Nigeria was a country with billions earmarked for projects and nothing tangible on ground!
The greedy PDP gluttons just packed all the money meant for the projects and siphoned to buy private jets!
Money meant for troops on the frontline wasn't spared!
They stashed money in Apartments in Lekki and Kaduna! That's the Nigeria we are coming from! We're slowly recovering from that demonic era.
What pains me the most is people like you coming out to say utter rubbish when you have no idea what's going on! Do you have any idea what was going on during Jonathan's regime in Abuja? You simply have no clue! You just sit on your keyboard and type rubbish!
Leave them to open their mouth and talk without using their brains ..they forgot the past pains and troubles so far. Was Abuja saved anymore under Jonathan ..?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by musa234(m): 3:39am On Dec 22, 2018
duni04:

Price of rice fell because we reinvigorated our customs and deliberately banned the importation of rice. Anywhere in the world, when you ban a commodity it becomes scarce. That's because it is hard to get. This policy has led to the growth of the local rice industry in Nigeria. Thousands of rice farmers have emerged because we have made foreign imported rice more expensive and harder to get. Your saviour Jonathan in contrast awarded rice importation licenses to his PDP friends and cronies. It's all there online! Please Google and check.
Oil was selling at $27 - $32 per barrel on the international market when Buhari came in. Nigeria could afford petrol at N87 per out. That s no longer the case! Oil rose to close to $90 per barrel before plummeting to $60 recently. N87 petrol is not realistic because oil is no longer $30 like it was in 2015! That's common sense!
I keep repeating this, you people have no idea who your real enemies are! I'm really sorry for you!
Stop spewing trash to cover up for your party? Why can't we criticize our party even when they have erred?The same pdp you call names are the Apc today. Why not come to the streets in Kano or Lagos and see how Nigerians are suffering. Prices of foodstuff on the high. To you and your likes buhari is perfect, he never makes mistakes, your analysis shows full bias and partisanship. I am not for any party cos they are both the same set of thieves changing from one party to the other just for their selfish gains. No matter the party we support, we should always try to criticize constructively so that they can be better,no one is above mistakes. Baba has made so many mistakes and should be corrected so at to perform better if elected 2019.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by excelAGR42: 4:21am On Dec 22, 2018
when comrade Oshiomole was the governor of Edo State, didn't he deny Ize-Iyamu the use of Ogbe Stadium?

Hippocrates everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Yopcity: 4:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Humility017:
I feel for the gullible youths who stoop low to believe these man called Adams.
he is sayn all this just because him and Rochas are not in same path...not necessarily because rochas is corrupt per se.....
watch him insult elrufai tomorrow should their relationship turn sour.

Go sit down my friend, Rochas is worse than everything Adams said.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Humility017(m): 4:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Yopcity:

Go sit down my friend, Rochas is worse than everything Adams said.
and Adams is a saint?
why is Adams sayn this?
you think had it been rochas choosed to play the puppet and accept the outcome of the primaries....Adams will say this things.

the sense that some Nigerians have refused to have...is that these politicians only fight for their interests and not the interest of Nigerians.

the inspiration behind his words is because rochas is standing on his way in foisting his interests on the imolites.
believe this crooks at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Humility017(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2018
excelAGR42:
when comrade Oshiomole was the governor of Edo State, didn't he deny Ize-Iyamu the use of Ogbe Stadium?

Hippocrates everywhere.
I tell you my brother...
I pity some dumb youths... who swiftly fall for these politicians deceit.
none have the moral right to accuse another.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by baysol: 4:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
Imo state is Definitely off APC!
Pmb/Jubrin next bus stop after Imo will be Ogun state!

Those who know why it's Imo and Ogun First know!
But we for no know if not for rift among these thiefnors. If tins dey fine you no go hear fem. Let's take it back from these pretender thieves who have turn Nigeria to their private ATM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 22, 2018
duni04:

Someone who lives in Nigeria and has no idea what was happening in Abuja in 2015? Lol
I partook in the largesse of 2014/2015. Not because I am a corrupt person, but because I was grossly overpaid for what I did and didn't even do. There was too much illicit money flowing around. I know the evil and danger of feasting on money meant for everyone that's why I'm strongly supporting Buhari because I have first hand experience of what Abuja was like!
You're just a learner sitting behind a keyboard and typing shit. You have no idea who your real enemies are. Continue rooting for the people that have kept you in poverty since 1960. It's your choice anyway.
Wetin concern me
You need to go to Yaba left. You see what Angela Merkel did for Germany,Mark Rutte for Holland and your insisting on the useless corrupt Buhari that made us poverty capital of the world and during his tenure Nigeria fell 12 places under Transparency International annual corruption index.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by OmoEpe(m): 5:49am On Dec 22, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

YET 2015 AND NOW PRICES CONTRADICT THAT RUBBISH U WERE PAID TO TYPE.

YOU guys aren't blessed with ability to reason logically. Can you make that same comparison with when PDP took over from the military in 1999? Do so and you will realise what cankerworm the PDP was to Nigeria.

NEVER AGAIN WILL WE BE RULED BY THE RAPACIOUS PDP
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Optimisticlady: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2018
As David of the old succeeded Saul, so will Onwa Oyoko (Dist Senator Hope Uzodinma) succeed Okorocha come 2019. IJN. Amen
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Asshurbanipall: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Lol. Okoroawusa has been cut to size. Okorocha is all noise without substance. He was never regarded in APC. Okorocha is hated in Igboland, even APC will not want to deal with the most hated politician in Igboland because they know they political implications.

Okorocha has been thought the bitter lesson. For the first time APC leadership agreed that their own governor failed woefully. Lol
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Auxtin85(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2018
vendorTanko:
UNA-never-see-anything-yet

Sure Webmail �(it delivers straight to inbox) available
Sure Business leads(Targeted) � also available
Pm for sure biz !

Reply me
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Asshurbanipall: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2018
No you are wrong. Oshiomole was actually the one that rescued Okorocha when Oyegun handed over the APC structure to Madumere group. The problem started when Okorocha insisted that he must produce the governorship seat and all the senatorial seats but Oshiomole said NO, that he will just choose one position so that others in the party can have some stake too. Without Oshiomole, Okorocha would not even be talking today because he totally lost out when Oyegun conducted the state congress.

Humility017:
I feel for the gullible youths who stoop low to believe these man called Adams.
he is sayn all this just because him and Rochas are not in same path...not necessarily because rochas is corrupt per se.....
watch him insult elrufai tomorrow should their relationship turn sour.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2018
vicdom:
grin
Those supporting Buhari are in two groups:
1. Those from SW who knew Buhari failed but hoping to produce the president in 2023
2. A group of Islamic fanatics who believed Buhari as a rescuer and emancipator of Muslims, especially in the area of appointment
In all these, the common denominator between the two ret@rded groups is a clear knowledge that Buhari has failed but sadly enough, their parochialism is stronger than patriotism.

Buharis failure is 100xs better than Jonathan, artheifku and Obasanjo.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2018
duni04:

Someone who lives in Nigeria and has no idea what was happening in Abuja in 2015? Lol
I partook in the largesse of 2014/2015. Not because I am a corrupt person, but because I was grossly overpaid for what I did and didn't even do. There was too much illicit money flowing around. I know the evil and danger of feasting on money meant for everyone that's why I'm strongly supporting Buhari because I have first hand experience of what Abuja was like!
You're just a learner sitting behind a keyboard and typing shit. You have no idea who your real enemies are. Continue rooting for the people that have kept you in poverty since 1960. It's your choice anyway.
Wetin concern me
bla bla bla

who cares if you are paid for service rendered?

You are not close to APC than I do because a childhood friend of mine is a chieftain in the party

You got paid for work done & not done? who cares?

Ask yourself if it's not foolish for you to say Maina, Babachir Lawal, & Maikanti Baru fraud case is hearsay? A sane mind will never say that! Oh I forgot, saint Buhari once said Gandollar is a responsible man after he was caught under camera taking bribe!

APC supporters are daft just like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by 007inc: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Abagworo:
Okorocha gave stadium free of charge to every political party but Oshiomole and his gang drafted the lie to blackmail Okorocha. They tried it in Imo social media but was debunked as they failed to produce any evidence.
Stop the lies. Rochas locked the stadium. I wonder wha u gain my spreading lies on this forum, or do u think you are the only person from IMO state on this forum? U can never be more Imo like many of us. Stop spreading lies. No single infrastructure in the state , except a bunch of uncompleted projects! I double U to show me where that imp of a governor did any completed project, instead he keeps building stupid aluminum crossovers on d road without proper structural engineering. Feb is close by, we will meet at d pools
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by tegafej(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2018
duni04:

I'm an ardent supporter of Buhari and I don't belong to any of those groups. I know where Nigeria was in 2015.
Nigeria was a country of private jet owners with no business address. Nigeria was a country with billions earmarked for projects and nothing tangible on ground!
The greedy PDP gluttons just packed all the money meant for the projects and siphoned to buy private jets!
Money meant for troops on the frontline wasn't spared!
They stashed money in Apartments in Lekki and Kaduna! That's the Nigeria we are coming from! We're slowly recovering from that demonic era.
What pains me the most is people like you coming out to say utter rubbish when you have no idea what's going on! Do you have any idea what was going on during Jonathan's regime in Abuja? You simply have no clue! You just sit on your keyboard and type rubbish!

Good point raised.

But my questions is: Are the core members of APC presently, not part of the PDP gluttons who looted away the national treasury for 16 years?

If it is then I see no objectivity in your point, all I see is an emotional outburst probably in a bid to protect your personal stomach infrastructure
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by 007inc: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Abagworo:

APC isn't anti-Igbo but Tinubu is. Failure of Tinubu in particular to understand that Okorocha is the most important factor that has held down Igbo uprise because of his heavy followership in Imo State will be regrettable. Northerners know Okorocha and Tinubu so when the chips are down the powers that be will clash.

As for Imo 2019 it is AA that will clinch Governorship while Buhari wins Presidential elections.

grin grin AA will do what? E b like say u are drunk. Don’t worry u will be shocked. I advise u to safe ur money from s criminals and go to Ghana n start recharge card biz. Stop deceiving urself. If u say this in public, u will be lynched o
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by sapoyoro(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74064412:
Criminal supporting rogues. Spit on your head. Oso.. breed
oponu
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by AlaskaTNT(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2018
desperado rochas, he has done 8 yrs tenure. Is he contesting again or what?? he locked the stadium on what ground. real anti party.
make APC show am pepper.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Ategberoson(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2018
hammerFC:

GOOD U MENTIONED DASUKI.

BUHARI HELD THAT MAN FOR 3 YEARS AND BLUNTLY REFUSED HIM ACCESS TO LAWERS OR CHARGE HIM TO COURT.

THEN WE HAVE ZAKZAKY, BUHARI HAVE BEEN HOLDING HIM FOR 4 YEARS NOW, AFTER KILLING 500 PEOPLE, INCLUDING HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.

U SAID BADEH WAS CORRUPT, SO I ASK U FOR COURT JUDGEMENT TO THAT EFFECT.

NOW U SAY, U ARE NOT A JUDGE/JUSTICE BUT YET U JUDGE HIM CORRUPT.

ARE ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS PSYCHO?

Shut up your mouth. the time stealing is not corruption has ended, the era of legalized corruption has ended.

a new sheriff is in town. the insecurity in Nigeria recently is the foundation pdp laid down. now buhari is correcting those errors. so calm down, don't give yourself high blood pressure
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Kingjames(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Banmeallday:
SEE THIS FAT BELLY FOOL
who is that fat lady on the right end
commissioner of happiness I guess
hehehehe
its not over until the fat lady sings
sai baba
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by chimauk(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2018
duni04:

Wetin concern me
hey man,this isn't about politics.buhari took over in 2015,why didn't you stay back in Nigeria to enjoy his governance. You think because you are in d UK,u are better off?no sir, u are not...if you think buhari's government is better off,come back to Nigeria and compete for everything with the people,then you will see how sad your life will be...don't stay faraway to spill nonsense.The economy is now worse.maybe u should come bk and experience it
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Mayorism(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2018
hammerFC:
The main point here is that Okorocha now knows Buhari and APC have no intention of handing him the Presidency in 2023 or ever.

Okorocha was very charitable to Buhari wen he was seeking elective office and for a brief time, he actually had a one on one with Mr President.

Buhari showed his gratitude by rigging Okorocha in for second term.

That meant all debt was paid and handing over Presidency was off the table.

They always viewed Okorocha with suspicion.

Okorocha have now realize wat we all knew and was saying back in 2015.

I hope Abagworo have also wake up.

They thought, we were dumb and they were smart, i just laff.

Power is never given but taken.

APC is anti Igbo.

@Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva

So APC is now anti Igbo because they refused to allow a man to foist his own son-in-law on the state.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by SMSguru(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2018
APC is a contaminated, adulterated and expired product. It has to be destroyed now.

All People in Confusion (APC) need total liberation.
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by hammerFC: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

Shut up your mouth. the time stealing is not corruption has ended, the era of legalized corruption has ended.

a new sheriff is in town. the insecurity in Nigeria recently is the foundation pdp laid down. now buhari is correcting those errors. so calm down, don't give yourself high blood pressure

BRING BACK CORRUPTION.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US IS THAT, U WERE PAID TO TYPE, I AM NOT.

I BELIEVE WAT I SAY AND U DONT.

Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by Ategberoson(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2018
hammerFC:

BRING BACK CORRUPTION.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US IS THAT, U WERE PAID TO TYPE, I AM NOT.

I BELIEVE WAT I SAY AND U DONT.

Continue framing your self ignorant to suit your self gratification. all sane Nigerians knew that everything has wake up in Nigeria. we are getting there, the era of pdp has ended

in fact gej was PDP last president, you will affirm my statement after february next year
Re: Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers by nameo: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2018
vicdom:
grin
Those supporting Buhari are in two groups:
1. Those from SW who knew Buhari failed but hoping to produce the president in 2023
2. A group of Islamic fanatics who believed Buhari as a rescuer and emancipator of Muslims, especially in the area of appointment
In all these, the common denominator between the two ret@rded groups is a clear knowledge that Buhari has failed but sadly enough, their parochialism is stronger than patriotism.

Very, very, very correct
Especially the first point

It is so unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Attahiru’s Widow, Hints On Buhari, Osinbajo’s Plan / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.