Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S (40812 Views)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / US Department Of Justice Arrests Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Over $2m Fraud / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by Buffalowings3(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by firstolalekan(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
ednut1:
Iru kileyi omo anifowose. Won mu ewure dudu won mu re lo igbo ifa
grin
You wicked!
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by Elxandre(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ugosample:

did you say 40 kids

You don't mean it shocked shocked
I believe it must be far higher right now.
I remember reading it here when he welcomed his 38th child.

Edit. I think it's 39. I don't know if he has had others since then sha.
https://www..com/talk/topic,329491.0.html
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by Roland17(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kindly complete the process by deporting every one of them and issue them a life ban from visiting the US. They can complete their prison time in Nigeria.
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by merits(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
Toks2008:
In the late 90s,before Yahoo Yahoo was branded i have known about it but I will rather die of lack than scam my fellow human in anyway.

better ooo,even me too.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by mukthar2000(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
like father like son
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by hush15: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Nine Nigerians, including the son of veteran Fuji musician, Kwam 1, have been arrested in the U.S and Nigeria as part of an international investigation into online “romance scams” and “mystery shopper” schemes that made victims lose at least $2 million over the past two years.

During the Chicago-based investigation, dubbed “Operation Gold Phish,” law enforcement identified a variety of cyber-enabled fraud schemes allegedly carried out by conspirators in the U.S. and Nigeria.

A criminal complaint filed Dec. 4, 2018, in U.S. District Court in Chicago charged nine defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Arrests were recently carried out in Illinois, Texas, and Nigeria, and all of the defendants are now in law enforcement custody.

The Nigerian EFCC is conducting a related investigation of other individuals in Nigeria. .

Arrested on the U.S. charges in Illinois were Daniel Samuel Eta, 35, Babatunde Ladehinde Labiyi, 20, Barnabas Oghenerukevwe Edjieh, 29, Kwam 1’s son, Sultan Omogbadebo Anifowoshe, 26, aka Ayinde; Babatunde Ibraheem Akarigidi, 39, Miracle Ayokunle Okunola, 21, Olurotimi Akitunde Idowu, 55.

Adewale Anthony Adewumi, 27, was arrested in Texas, and Olaniyi Adeleye Ogungbaiye, 26, aka DonChiChi, was arrested in Lagos, Nigeria.

Once the group got the money, they funneled the proceeds into their personal bank accounts or overseas, often Nigeria, the affidavit said. .
At least three times, the money was used to pay for vehicles on behalf of a Nigerian car company owned by one of the defendants. The charge in the complaint carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Read more: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/fuji-musician-kwam1s-son-8-others.html

backhome, his father ain't no different
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by jamoyakz: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
all these guy dey ever get sense you smart pass FBI or CIA? you can do Yahoo in Malaysia or turkey but never try it in American you will be caught . American government will trail you for years to have enough evidence before arresting you.
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by akigbemaru: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
GEEBITE:
Father of all nations KWAM 1 building a house on spittle. The other time he was in Chicago,the fraudster son took him out shopping and the baba was hailing him.Did he ask for the source of his income. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/k1-de-ultimate-gushes-son-taking-shopping-spree-us/
Re: Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S by davidadenrele: 1:19am On Dec 23, 2018
IRU KII LEYI OMO ANIFOWOSE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Wear Shorts, Hang Out With Alex Asogwa / Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.