Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together (871 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by ebusnwaoma: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Actress Funke Akindele and Husband JJC Skillz Welcome their First Child Together. Congrats to them

https://lailasnews.com/funke-akindele-welcomes-first-child-with-husband-jjc-skillz/

lalasticlala

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by MightySparrow: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Bless God, congrats!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2018
cool
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by drealcivilceno(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Duduskillz + Dudufunke = Dudutobi....
Wishing them the best... More power to your strong elbow...
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by Adaanna(f): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations dear
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by oluwatosink: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice.. Congrats funke
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Where is that prophet of doom?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by JasonScoolari: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2018
I hope this won't be their last child together.
Lillian Esoro and her ex husband comes to mind.

Congratulations Jenifa.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by afroniger: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2018
I am so happy for Funke, and particularly glad she was able to keep the pregnancy from the eyes of the public, especially those fake prophets of doom.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by Jay1F(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Congrats to them

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by Surulady: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2018
oluwa yi oruko mi si oruko tuntun.......give me a new name in your dominion......congratulations...GOD OF YE AND AMEN.......
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by Tamarapetty(f): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Wow cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome Their First Child Together by kunleweb: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Where is that prophet of doom?

I dont think the prophet was entirely wrong. She lost a twin before now

(1) (Reply)

Acting Wasn’t Fetching Me Money So I Quit For Eight Years – Olayinka Solomon / 10 Most Expensive Things Regina Daniels Own / I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.