Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Good or bad? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Good or bad? (5812 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good or bad? by kadeyy(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2007
Before you start crying for our dear country, please see this first.

http://419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

You are sure guaranteed you more tears!
Re: Good or bad? by bocamadias: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2007
deleted
Re: Good or bad? by sw: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2007
pls dont tribalise this forum, i believe we are all one Nigeria.
Re: Good or bad? by tade2k2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
:oYou are a big disgrace to yourself, your community, the Igbo tribe and all Nigerians.and its obvious you are not too far from the gates of KIRIKIRI. angry sad
Re: Good or bad? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ bocamadias;i like you already, even if d pidgin d english no dey correct sometimes,
@ seun d guy is right;opinion is an arsehole,everyone get im own even if others no agree with am(this place na forum,no be editors office grin
@ d supporters ;keep on supporting,we need to make money good or bad;at least we still better pass human rights manipulators
@ haters;make una search una mind well well,which of una no be criminal or which one of una no get d mind or idea.
@ ME;am feeling this post;so make una no stop grin
Re: Good or bad? by aloib(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2007
naijas sha, smh
Re: Good or bad? by anon101(f): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2007
i stand against fraud 100% , and will never condon fraud in anyway but nigerians, let us reason together , i live and work in the UK. i look back at my mates i left in the uni in year 3 , they all just graduated 2 yrs ag while i came over here, started from the scratch and finished 3 years ago including my masters.

In nigeria , when graduates finish they look for job by all means ,,i know this because my friend has been hunting for about 2 yrs now , in that situation , what do you expect someone like that to do considering the fact that their family may not be financially well, how do you expect them to live , not every one can work and not everyone can steal, its not too easy for nigerian graduates and that is why i can never throw insults at whoever is doing illegal business, after all they know the risk so if they get burnt , well thats their business
and you ibo boy coming here to declare that u are yahoo yahoo is somethin you should not be proud to say, oyinbo too do fraud but they wil never brag about it and that is the only problem i have with the writer so be careful
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
@bocamadias.

DONT MIND THE USELESS IDIOT WEY HIM MOTHER DEY VILLAGE, FOR OUR IGBO LAND DEY POUND FUFU.JUST TO MAKE A LIVING FOR HIM.

I KNOW THE IDIOT, HE USE TO SERVE AS A FUFU POUNDER AT ONITSHA PARK.

@bocamadias SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Good or bad? by texazzpete(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
shaddyfr:

@ bocamadias;i like you already, even if d pidgin d english no dey correct sometimes,
@ seun d guy is right;opinion is an arsehole,everyone get im own even if others no agree with am(this place na forum,no be editors office grin
@ d supporters ;keep on supporting,we need to make money good or bad;at least we still better pass human rights manipulators
@ haters;make una search una mind well well,which of una no be criminal or which one of una no get d mind or idea.
@ ME;am feeling this post;so make una no stop grin

No. we don't need to make 'bad' money. that's your opinion, however, but you must know that this guy's a thief, no matter how he tries to spin it.

This guy's hurting people. it doesn't make a difference if the 'magas' are silly or stupid or greedy. the poin tis, the money he's stealing, these guys made it honestly through years of hard work.

you sound like you're one of his cohorts in stealing. True?
Re: Good or bad? by texazzpete(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2007
blacknbold:

i stand against fraud 100% , and will never condon fraud in anyway but nigerians, let us reason together , i live and work in the UK. i look back at my mates i left in the uni in year 3 , they all just graduated 2 years ag while i came over here, started from the scratch and finished 3 years ago including my masters.

In nigeria , when graduates finish they look for job by all means ,,i know this because my friend has been hunting for about 2 years now , in that situation , what do you expect someone like that to do considering the fact that their family may not be financially well, how do you expect them to live , not every one can work and not everyone can steal, its not too easy for nigerian graduates and that is why i can never throw insults at whoever is doing illegal business, after all they know the risk so if they get burnt , well thats their business
and you ibo boy coming here to declare that u are yahoo yahoo is somethin you should not be proud to say, oyinbo too do fraud but they wil never brag about it and that is the only problem i have with the writer so be careful

years ago, when there wasn't much 419 in naija, people like him would have turned to armed robbers instead. i'm glad you're so understanding. it's my prayer that when armed robbers come to your house and shoot someone you love, you can easily see things from the robber's point of view; he needs to make a living grin
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
@bocamadias HE CANT, EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH NOT TO TALK OF GOOD SPELLING.
WHICH PART OF IGBO ARE YOU MY BROTHER? O, YES , LET ME QUESS

YOU BELONG TO THE OSU CASTE PEOPLE, I MEAN OUT CASTE,
THE UNTOUCHABLES, IN IGBO LAND.
Re: Good or bad? by BlackMamba(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2007
Make una let my bros be. Otimkpu must let out steam once in a while.
Re: Good or bad? by ronnieslimz(f): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2007
make una leave am jorr. . he's just an attention seeker angry
Re: Good or bad? by jiggo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
ronnie-slimz:

make una leave am jorr. . he's just an attention seeker angry

yea, u got it!!!
Re: Good or bad? by anon101(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
deleted
Re: Good or bad? by anon101(f): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
ni
Re: Good or bad? by anon101(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
deleted
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2007
@blacknbold , my girl is ok, some people have chicken brain ok, cool your mind.
Re: Good or bad? by anon101(f): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2007
@stellose , thanks for your support

i am a very good christian i hate to insult anyone or get angry cos i say things not according to Gods will. texazzpete, i will forgive you i dont need your apology neither do i want to exchange any words with you but i will leave you with this note , think before you talk , you dont know what state of mind any one is in , u see mad people on the road ,,,do you think it was there wish for them to be mad, someone placed it on them, be careful , i wil forgive you because God forgives me too so who am i, whatever you wish anyone on this earth, good or bad same will happen to you, finacially spiritually, physically , accademically e.t.c
i leave you in peace but the insult you said earlier i have rejected it and NOTHING can happen to my loved ones and your loved ones tooo--- the world is evil just be careful
Re: Good or bad? by jiggo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
in as much as i know that it aint funny, see as i laff dey cry for office,
haba, why such example, Mr. Tettra, watveva
Blacknbold, take am ez, It is well, Thy home is fortified by God, No evil shall come near thy dwelling, The Lord is thy fortress, thy shield and exceedingly great reward, Remain Undefeated
Re: Good or bad? by kaynoJah(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
Bocamadias or whatever you call yourself! In you, we've just confirmed even an idiot can access the net! I use to think a few of your type has some intelligence in them they use for their scam! But I put it to you that you are nothing close to even the dumbest you claim.
Talking about the Igbo nation and their capabilities; an average Igbo man is one who can attempt squeezing water out of stone, through hardwork, for livelihood! And not a lazy scoundrel like you who overtly claims an evil trend.
It is most appalling you can present Igbos in this light, and in an open forum like this. You even claimed you're one of them. That's good to note but I assure you that aga m anwude nata gi. E be osoro gi, nolu. Ebe iso ndi ojo emebi afa anyi, we must fish you out. Take that as a promise.
Re: Good or bad? by jiggo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2007
@Kayno-Jah
I assure you that aga m anwude nata gi. E be osoro gi, nolu. Ebe iso ndi ojo emebi afa anyi,
for once, i thot u were speaking in tongues, take am ez on d bobo o
Re: Good or bad? by 2dye4(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
that the country is bad and there are no jobs for the unemployed, blah,blah,blah. those are all excuses that wont fly.this tout is definitely not d only jobless soul in d country, why av others not joined in this madness, as far as am concerned, there's nothing to understand in this so i wonder wht some pple seem to understand in his ramblings cos we are not just products of our circumstances, bt the also the choices we make.

i tink we've given this low-life 2much attention and thats y we av pple goin @ each other becos of this meaninless post.

@poster

look, if some pple r givin u da thumbs-up for d evil ways, when ur calamity starts, they will not be there 2 support u!
go get a life and of course a job!
Re: Good or bad? by lokwe(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ bocamadias;i like you already, even if d pidgin d english no dey correct sometimes,but u r supposed to be a guy man, de last tyme i checked one of the rules is dat you should keep your toilet always shut after use and save your strenght n lyrix for your potential magas. i support you for everythin but not "Mayn I am a confirm Yahoo yahoo Boy,
I mean na we dey make the real Money for this yahoo Yahoo" abeg abun omo nna.
@ seun d guy is right;opinion is an arsehole,everyone get im own even if others no agree with am(this place na forum,no be editors office Grin
@ haters;make una search una mind well well,which of una no be criminal or which one of una no get d mind or idea. and plus una no know how many yrs dis bros don do job serch for nairaland
@ ME; i belif we shoulda call a spade a spade and not a farming impliment. and like one lad said earlier, losers always turn around and look for who to blame, if its not slavery, its obj.

1luv
Re: Good or bad? by 2dye4(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
lokwe:

@ bocamadias;i like you already, even if d pidgin d english no dey correct sometimes,but you're supposed to be a guy man, de last tyme i checked one of the rules is that you should keep your toilet always shut after use and save your strenght n lyrix for your potential magas. i support you for everythin but not "Mayn I am a confirm Yahoo yahoo Boy,
I mean na we dey make the real Money for this yahoo Yahoo" abeg abun omo nna.
@ seun d guy is right;opinion is an arsehole,everyone get im own even if others no agree with am(this place na forum,no be editors office Grin
@ haters;make una search una mind well well,which of una no be criminal or which one of una no get d mind or idea. and plus una no know how many years this bros don do job serch for nairaland
@ ME; i belif we shoulda call a spade a spade and not a farming impliment. and like one lad said earlier, losers always
turn around and look for who to blame, if its not slavery, its obj.

1luv

so whts ur point, dat he is loser?
Re: Good or bad? by fromuk(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2007
In as much as yahoo yahoo is not an honorable thing to do, our image was not in a better position before y2 came out so who messed our nation up?
Re: Good or bad? by cutey01(f): 4:46am On Apr 18, 2007
blacknbold:

@ texazzpete its is my prayer that armed robbers will come to yor house and shoot all your loved ones you this idiot , how dare you say something like that , God will punish you and your mouth bastard
an eye for an eye.

blacknbold:

@texazzpete ---if i swear for you with my mothers grave it will catch you for that statement you made i am VERY VERY ANGRY and until you apolose i will not forgive you and you will know no peace
undecided undecided undecided

blacknbold:

i am a very good christian
obviously cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Good or bad? by Seun(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2007
Before Yahoo Yahoo came up, Nigerians were sending scam mails through NIPOST. Yahoo only made it much easier!
Re: Good or bad? by junegirl(f): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2007
@texazzpete: very well said!

@bocamodias
If you had had a 1st class, you would have gotten a nice job in a top flight organization, earning 150 -250k monthly and living a very decent life.  Unemployment may be high in this country but it's not an excuse for crime. Afterall, this same society produced the likes of Jimoh Ibrahim, who came from the poorest background in a village in Ondo State and Erastus Akingbola who never had the opportunity of attending any higher institution. He used to wash cars for a man who encouraged him to do ACCA back then. Today, he's gotten a masters (but no first degree) and he's one of the richest men in the country.
My point is, no matter the prevailing situation in the country, you can make something positive out of it.
Re: Good or bad? by diddy4(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2007
omo i support you ooo. man must survive. make you do what you do jare as far as say you no dey kill man pikin carry make juju-money.
there is no difference btw what you are doing and what those rooks at aso villa are doing.
Re: Good or bad? by Gettolove(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2007
I think you should tell us what you have achieved with your stolen money and not encouraging people on this forum to join you in reaping off innocent people. It is absurd to read things like this on a web site like this, and i dont think seun did anything wrong in exposing your stupidity and ignorance even though you claim you left school with a first class. I would like to know what you studied in school shocked

WORD OF ADVICE: I think you can divert your talent in to positve things and also make money with your YY skills, check the man power you put in to this stuff and compare it to making a prospective effort in other areas. ITS NOT TOO LATE BRO TO SIGN OUT AND WORK FOR YOUR MONEY.  

QUESTION FOR YOU:
If maga did not work for his money, who would you dupe?
Re: Good or bad? by Gettolove(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
diddy4:

omo i support you ooo. man must survive. make you do what you do jare as far as say you no dey kill man pikin carry make juju-money.
there is no difference between what you are doing and what those rooks at aso villa are doing.

I am not surprisd at your post, your lyrics is enough to keep queit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Graphic Details Of How He Raped Two Women / No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. / Human & Baby Trafficking In Igboland In The 21st Century.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.