Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,801 members, 7,938,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Good or bad? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Good or bad? (5811 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good or bad? by fromuk(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
who ever want to cleanse nigeria must start from the top otherwise whetever we write here would not count. In the 80s there was nothing like yahoo or it was in a minimal rate why cos things were ok then in 90s everything changed cos situation of the country changed as well. Ppl are braging to be a yahoo guy cos they have no alternative, Beleive me nobody will wake up in the morning to have the aspiration of being a fruadstar,ppl turned to fraud cos they can;t find job and they do not want to be seen as an arm rubber hence they take to white coller rubing like our politicians.

check out how many graduates nigerian univerities produce in a year and check as well how many will get work b4 the next badge comes out the following year, ok what is the Govt doing to accomodate all in the labour market? i think nothing. If you happen to be the lucky one to get a job amoung your mates how will u feel when you see ur fellow classmate pushing wheel barrow inside IDumota or Alaba market, i beleive you will feel sorry and drop some few bad words for the govt in power.what of those that will not like to decend so low to push wheel barrow,then they turn to yahoo to help their retired parents and folks may be in the university and their is the likelyhood that their retired pale and male are not receiveing pension talkless of the gratuity for almost 10 yrs. In as much as fraud is not good but i think this particular family will like to perish of hunger to make the name NIGERIA sound good in the outside world, am not in yahoo biz but i cannot sacrifice mylife for 9ja cos its not worth doing and you stellose can't either.

For yahoo and other kind of fraud that goes on in 9ja to stop we must cleance the political katel in ABUJA otherwise sooner or letter nigerian passport will have a different entry point in all major airports of the world.
Re: Good or bad? by awoof(m): 1:55am On Apr 25, 2007
fromuk:

who ever want to cleanse nigeria must start from the top otherwise whetever we write here would not count. In the 80s there was nothing like yahoo or it was in a minimal rate why because things were ok then in 90s everything changed because situation of the country changed as well. Ppl are braging to be a yahoo guy because they have no alternative, Beleive me nobody will wake up in the morning to have the aspiration of being a fruadstar,people turned to fraud because they can;t find job and they do not want to be seen as an arm rubber hence they take to white coller rubing like our politicians.

check out how many graduates nigerian univerities produce in a year and check as well how many will get work before the next badge comes out the following year, ok what is the Govt doing to accomodate all in the labour market? i think nothing. If you happen to be the lucky one to get a job amoung your mates how will u feel when you see your fellow classmate pushing wheel barrow inside IDumota or Alaba market, i beleive you will feel sorry and drop some few bad words for the govt in power.what of those that will not like to decend so low to push wheel barrow,then they turn to yahoo to help their retired parents and folks may be in the university and their is the likelyhood that their retired pale and male are not receiveing pension talkless of the gratuity for almost 10 years. In as much as fraud is not good but i think this particular family will like to perish of hunger to make the name NIGERIA sound good in the outside world, am not in yahoo biz but i cannot sacrifice mylife for Nigeria because its not worth doing and you stellose can't either.

For yahoo and other kind of fraud that goes on in Nigeria to stop we must cleance the political katel in ABUJA otherwise sooner or letter nigerian passport will have a different entry point in all major airports of the world.

quit looking for all these bladadash you are giving as escuses to justify yahoo yahoo business in Nigeria. tell me is it only igbo boys that are jobless in Naigeria? why are they  in the majority? The moment your types will want to look for obnoxious excuses to justify criminality then Nigeria will continue to have problems. By the way can you please send me a list of how many university graduates are truck pushers in nigeria. Abi na joblesness dey cause armed robbery too? or have you not heard of armed robbers that had already made millions and yet still continued until the long  arm of the law cayght up with them, could n't they have quit the trade and set up themselves? sad sad sad sad
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2007
na you sabi, there are other ways to make life worth living.
Re: Good or bad? by fromuk(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2007
Awoof,

you are only concerned in making the name nigeria sound good in the wider world. I can asure you 1 million times that it is not achivable in a corrupt govt that thinks of their immdiate family. If we heard had a better govt beleive me you can never think of going to East Timor in your life. With better govt nigeria will be more enjoyable than UK cos it is our land and we are not forigners. 100M or more out of 140M are jobless, 30M of the remaning 40M earn less than £30/month which is not upto the amount a full time worker earns in a day here in Uk. Let us stop fulling ourself and face the reality. Since their is not work for the majority of the populace they must find a way to feed themself otherwise you will be working on top of corpes when you step down from your flight from east Timor.

I happend to spend 3 nites in cambodia on my way to Thailand, beleive me they are far more better than nigeria in terms of basic aminities if not in everything you can think of, ok give their govt half of our oil revenue i bet they will compete with the likes of Czech Republic and Poland but our govt is not doing anything with 100% of that revenue.

Stop blaming those boys man must wak. if the govt cannot provide it for them let them provide it for themself by any means or will you be sending money to them from east Timor? let them know.
Re: Good or bad? by unixcrew3(m): 2:58am On May 05, 2007
Sure, there is a lot of scam from Nigeria, and they tend send out a lot of spam and generally get noticed a lot more than scammers in other parts of the world, because they have a lot of competition from all the other scammers and they know the authorities will not do anything about them either way. But I don't think anyone is saying only Nigerians are scammers, where did you see that?

Dont really know what to say to this topic, well, his not the only person doing it, i heard someone mentioned something like yahoo boys are not good in academical, i must confess average % of university students do yahoo just to pay their bills at school.

A lady wrote something like she's proud of being an Yoruba girl becoz Yoruba don't practice fraud (like say naa una holy pass) , u must be silly i must say because the people tarnishing the image of nigeria in uk are Yoruba boys from london, i have alot of friends in Lindon so i know what they do for living over there, so my dear there is no tribe in nigreia that doesn't do this stuff okay.

The same lady abusing someone of not know how to speak english. you that know's how to speak 100% why not go to Zenith bank to collect money. PUNK, i not against you but the way you talks is bad abusing him will not make him quit is not a challenge to him what he need a touching wards, all what you mentioned so far is bollocks none of your words are sensible. why i'm blaming the guy is that he posted the thread in a public place it's something that he need to him to him self personal, is because he doesn't know how to keep shut, even the people that are making real money out of it code them self, just as a guy said maybe his fortunate, i pray he use the money well to further his education and leave this low life that's if he is ready to go to school, nobody is happy to defraud someone for a living, it's due to our economy and bad government.

No country in the world today that doesn't have bad record one way or the other, no matter how the county is they must still find a Crook amount them. that's life for you, as far as i'm concern Nigeria will remain the same until god intervention, remember it's not by strength that one prevail don't say you cannot put your hand in something bad like fraud just pray to god for his mercies,

Hey poster i'm advising you to stop this Big up okay, this is a place where something important would be shared not about your mysterious activities

Unix Crew Team

Make It A Great Day
Re: Good or bad? by unixcrew3(m): 3:11am On May 05, 2007
INDEED CAN A BAD GOVERNMENT SIT UPON A GOOD PEOPLE ?

ARE THESE ENDLESS STREAM OF CORRUPT LEADERS, PRODUCTS OF THE NIGERIAN CULTURE OR ARE THEY EXHIBITING LEARNED WESTERN HABITS ?

HOW CAN A PEOPLE AS STRONG-HEADED, EDUCATED, OPINIONATED AND OUGHT-TO-KNOW-BETTER AS NIGERIANS TOLERATE THIS CORRUPTION YEAR AFTER YEAR ?

WHY IS IT VERY HARD FOR NIGERIANS EVEN OVERSEAS TO ORGANIZE A MEANINGFUL REPRESENTATIVE BODY TO SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE TO THE LEADERS ?

These are questions all Nigerians must meditate upon and answer only to themselves for they are necessary first steps toward our destination of accountable, good and honest governance.

A study of Nigerians and what is presently happening with the corrupt and careless leadership will show that Nigerians encourage and indeed expect corruption from their leadership knowingly or unknowingly.

This is why no serious resistance to or rejection of this behaviour exists to attach a stigma of shame to it and make it a shameful behaviour

When an honest politician in Nigeria serves his constituents diligently and relies only on his salary retires and goes home to his kinsmen; “HE IS RIDICULED AND CALLED STUPID” because according to them he had an opportunity to enrich himself but did nothing with it. They claim he reached the money-bag and came back home empty handed.

This behaviour encourages what we see happening in Nigeria where monies that are meant for infrastructural and other developments are carted-off by one man to his private accounts. He does this knowing that this is what the people expects him to do. He is later rewarded with a chieftaincy title to the glorification of his bad behaviour.

Thieves are instead glorified as being sharp and worthy because they abuse their positions and enrich themselves.
Re: Good or bad? by awoof(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2007
@fromuk

well i have said my own i don't want to join issues with anybody, you too are free to air your view. before i forget, it is not poverty that took me to East timor o. i am here just as colleagues from more than 20 other countries doing the same job don't be suprised we have colleagues from China, Sweeden, Canada and guess what from the almighty USA to mention a few, so quit trying to make a point by using my location to prove a point. I am serving humanity here o grin
Re: Good or bad? by Everbright(f): 8:54am On May 23, 2007
This is the highest level of degradation on our tribe-Igbo
@topic just take a good look @ yourself
I'm sure you didn't see the four walls of the university
But most people who didn't also see it are making it today in business
And you are here blabbing about yahoo yahoo
You should be ashamed of yourself
And to even imagine you are Igbo is a big slap on our faces
Re: Good or bad? by kachiface(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2007
Na wah, boca i siri gini?

Never attempt to associate the igbo tribe with your "Yahoo-Yahoo" business. Its an evil act that shows that u r morally bankrupt. Every right minded thinking igbo man thinks about how to contribute not just to his immediate environment, to Nigeria, but also on a global platform

If i had the chance, I'd spit on you, that's what we do to scum that try to pervade our very existence.

You're a shame to motherland. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Good or bad? by kevin96(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2007
too bad for the igbos, grin grin grin grin, they are all in the game,you that is condemning somebody what do you do 4 a living,even you girls too,are you free?,have you not been collecting money from the so called yahoo yahoo boys,do you know wat your guy does sometimes, please check youselves b4 condemning someone
Re: Good or bad? by seunniji(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
Nna men Correct you speak your mins but bros be careful ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Naked On Streets Of Makurdi (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shares Graphic Details Of How He Raped Two Women / No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.