Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery (13136 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by MrNollyzone: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Actres Fella Makafui & Manager Declared Wanted By Ghanaian Police For Robbery & Attacking a Movie Producer

Movie producer of ‘Kakalika Love’ Movie has shockingly revealed in an Instagram post that, actress Fella Makafui has been declared wanted by the Odorkor Police.
The producer who is known as Samuel Degraft Yeboah revealed in an Instagram post that, he’s reported Fella Makafui and her manager, Richmond Amofa Sarpong who happens to also be the CEO of Ghana Tertiary Awards to the Odorkor District Police and Gbawe Police for robbing, attacking and defaming his company before the premiere of his movie.

It would be recalled that, Fella Makafui called this movie producer a fraud and a scam some weeks ago after he titled a movie Fella featured in as ‘Kakalika Love’ ( Kakalika Love is also the title of the song Sister Derby released to mock she and her boyfriend Medikal).

Fella who didn’t seem happy about the producer’s decision to use such a title for a movie she featured in without her consent, reason why she decided to defame the producer on Social media. The producer who was not happy, also came out and lashed Fella Makafui, calling her all sorts of names.

Well, it seems their ‘beef’ has taken a whole turn and now the producer is alleging that Fella and her manager have attacked and robbed his company, reason why he’s reported them to the police.

Fella Makafui threatened the producer also saying that she will show him that money stops nonsense, so for now we don’t know who will stop each other’s nonsense!

In an Instagram post, he wrote:
“These two suspects are needed byodokordistrict Police head quarters and Gbawe police station as suspects for attacking, robbing and defamingsuccessgradedfilms , a movie production house before the premiere ofkakalikalove movie at the Nationaltheatre last Tuesday, the general public is informed about they being on the run since Tuesday, and also deliberately switched off their phones the whole of today, anybody who can provide the where about of Fella precious makafuiand Richmond Amofa sarpong, will be rewarded one thousand Ghana cedis,1000gh, any individual hosting them or doing business with them is doing it at his/her own risk.kindly call these numbers if you know the where about of these two suspects, 0249644239 or 0261204390″

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actres-fella-makafui-manager-declared-wanted-by-ghanaian-police-for-robbery-attacking-a-movie-producer/

Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by fruqy(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Never heard of 'em. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by moderatorr1: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by MediahelmNGR: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by LadySarah: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2018
We don't know these Ppl.Who are they?

Shouldn't this be on Ghana's forum ??
Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by Felixabel(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Good for them
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Oh boy....... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by Ogaga87(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2018
This is like saying a sheep killed its owner

What were they lacking abi this is just a defamation act..

I just ask O.. I have not come fight pls
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by yvelchstores(f): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Why is she ALWAYS on the news for all the wrong reasons? Na only she waka come?
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by Hillarie(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2018
Make I just park here.. person fit do Christmas for me here
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by CreamyBanana(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2018
DAT Fella dey always turn my head. I wan marry the girl. black beauty with fine yansh.
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by Yungkid101(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2018
Bloggers stop writing your stories as if we know these people
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by Jaynom(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2018
Damn! "Bra Charles!". Of all the girls in YOLO I'll like to give this one a MASSAGE! grin

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by Xerox01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jaynom:
Damn! "Bra Charles!". Of all the girls in YOLO I'll like to give this one a MASSAGE! grin
say ma name, Bra Charles grin. They sha no wan release season 5 of yolo
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by Jaynom(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Xerox01:
say ma name, Bra Charles grin. They sha no wan release season 5 of yolo
As in eh! I don Taya for their Mata kra!
Re: Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery by GidifeedNews: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover / Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] / Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.