Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover (13138 Views)

Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue / Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by eShegz(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2010
Area Fada, Charley Boy, has been associated with a lot of negative – and positive – things, but never before has he been called a homosexual. That is up until now.

A romantic picture of Charley Boy kissing Denrele has been circulating on the Internet for a while, and it has made many believe that both of them are involved in a sexual relationship.

But Denrele told Life and Beat that he didn‘t owe anybody any explanation.

“If not that I know you, I would have told you I don’t owe you any explanation. I just think that some people are out to tarnish my image. Call it Photoshop, call it publicity stunt or whatever the picture is, people just want to tarnish my image.”

But to those who he feels are out to tarnish his image, Denrele said, “I’m not bothered in anyway. They are just making me popular. The story is not affecting me in anyway. I have been receiving calls from all over the world about this same picture. I’m not gay, but I don‘t think I owe anybody any explanation.

Charley Boy’s phone was unreachable when Life and Beat tried to contact him.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201010233134587
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2010
Good to know. Denrele is quite cute. . .maybe too skinny.
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by googles: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2010
Denrele is still a battyboy until proven otherwise cheesy
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Odunnu: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2010
Why would anybody just wake up and cook up something ths evil? There must be an atom of truth,if not,sue the circulators!
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Hardballer(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
googles:

Denrele is still a battyboy until proven otherwise cheesy
lol i swr tht guy is sweeter than honey oats
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by MissyB3(f): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2010
Calls from all over the world? ''I'm not gay'' ?
Please, lemme hear word.

Take note - He didn't deny being Charlie boy's lover. He just doesn't want to talk about it. cheesy
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by googles: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
Hardballer:

lol. . . how can you tell hardballer?

got a confession ? wink
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by MrCork21: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
man nyansh man, big deal!!! undecided
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by oge4real(f): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2010
That pic is too real to be a photoshop. It really seems as if they were posing for a kiss.
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Osama10(m): 4:20am On Oct 24, 2010
Two of a kind.
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Dsense(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2010
Beside i've seen many pics on Fb proving Denrele gay.
No Big Deal!!!!
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by whiteroses(f): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
Mr-Cork:

man nyansh man, big deal!!! undecided
man go rot in hell
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2010
I knew that dude was Gay,or they just public attention
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2010
Denrele is a pure GAY and i hv FACTS to back it up.
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Somatic(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2010
Know a guy rumord 2 b sleeping wth im. Bt Charly Boi, a whole nu levl al2getha. Dt's if he's gay
e-Shegz:

Area Fada, Charley Boy, has been associated with a lot of negative – and positive – things, but never before has he been called a homosexual. That is up until now.

A romantic picture of Charley Boy kissing Denrele has been circulating on the Internet for a while, and it has made many believe that both of them are involved in a sexual relationship.

But Denrele told Life and Beat that he didn‘t owe anybody any explanation.

“If not that I know you, I would have told you I don’t owe you any explanation. I just think that some people are out to tarnish my image. Call it Photoshop, call it publicity stunt or whatever the picture is, people just want to tarnish my image.”

But to those who he feels are out to tarnish his image, Denrele said, “I’m not bothered in anyway. They are just making me popular. The story is not affecting me in anyway. I have been receiving calls from all over the world about this same picture. I’m not gay, but I don‘t think I owe anybody any explanation.

Charley Boy’s phone was unreachable when Life and Beat tried to contact him.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201010233134587
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by seedord247(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2010
Loveangel:

Denrele is a pure GAY and i hv FACTS to back it up.

can you explain
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by r231(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2010
yea rite
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by mikeoscar: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
That pic is too real to be a photoshop. It really seems as if they were posing for a kiss.

Oge, I don't know the Derenle fellow but the pix is massively photo-shopped. Infact they did a poor job of it even a color-blind or a semi-literate in these matters can spot the flaws.
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by apoti(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
[quote][/quote]
Just curious u don taste am before?   wink
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Hardballer(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2010
googles:

lol. . . how can you tell hardballer?

got a confession ?  wink

lol your nt serious zesty guy kissing other zesty guy with eyes closed and looking comfortable as hell while doing it  = gay
apoti:

Just curious u don taste am before?   wink

lmao una no well
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by googles: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
Hardballer:

lol your nt serious zesty guy kissing other zesty guy with eyes closed and looking comfortable as hell while doing it  = gay

lmao una no well

u never talk the true thing wey dey your mindt. . .oya start to dey talk cheesy

see as you critically analyzed the pinshure . . hmm hard baller hmm wink
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by mrofficial(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2010
seedord247:

can you explain

Nothing to explain. Believe it, Denrele is a Gay. Well since it's something common nowadays, I don't see any reason for them to keep it secret within themselves anymore. grin
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by tpia5: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2010
i'm so not surprised at the 95% or whatever fail rate announced by neco.

some dullards full naija.
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Phate07(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2010

Methinks Naija is going to the gallows. tongue
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by tpia5: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2010
^^the gallows was passed long ago.
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by bish2(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
That pix was a photoshop stuff, I,ve seen it and apart frm that I knw d dude isn't gay.
Let detractors go and get busy with something else. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Dsense(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
bish-2:

That pix was a photoshop stuff, I,ve seen it and apart frm that I knw d dude isn't gay.
Let detractors go and get busy with something else. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Mr Bittchh sorry Mr bish.  .  .  we heard u grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Phate07(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2010

^^Methinks bish2 is angry. tongue
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Sagamite(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2010
If it walks, talks and looks like a gay it must be a gay cool
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by Hardballer(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2010
googles:

u never talk the true thing wey dey your mindt. . .oya start to dey talk  cheesy

see as you critically analyzed the pinshure . . hmm hard baller hmm  wink

lol this babe your crazy why the space between the hard and the baller  grin grin grin

Sagamite:

The gay is too faggish not to be gay.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75768.160.html#msg6998163

lmfao this guy is undoubtedly gay
Re: Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover by ricky01: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2010
THIS NA PURE PHOTOSHOP, TAKE A LOOK AT CHARLE BOY`S NOSE AND DENRELE`S NOSE U WILL SEE DE DIFFERENCE THERE, BUT I HONESTLY DONT KNW IF DEY ARE GAY OH.BUT DIS PICS IS NOT REAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] / Genevieve Has Been Banned From Nigeria? / Vooooom!!! Airtel NG With New #1,500 For 3.5GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.