Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Really Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Your Advice (898 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Your Advice by princeokek: 1:01am On Aug 06, 2010
Guys,i need your candid and mature advice on this issue which is really bothering me.I am engaged to be married to a young lady in her final year in one of the universities in the east and the traditional and white wedding is due in december.i love this lady with all my being but she did something of recent that i just couldnt puh aside.

She wanted to travel to one of the south west states for a conference and i gave her #25,000 cash and a cheque of #5000,but to my suprise,i recieved an alert from my bank that #15,000 was withdrawn in her name but i gave her a check of #5000.i called her and she admitted altering the check because according to her some expenses came up.

So guys pls advice me on how to handle this cos altering a check is a criminal act and i fear she might do this in the future.I really do love thi girl but i cant come to terms why she had to alter a cheque already written by me,this means she could also sign my signature and you know what that means

Please advice me,i would appreciate matured comments please
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by InkedNerd(f): 1:11am On Aug 06, 2010
You really need to sit down and talk to her because this could be problematic in the future. Tell her how you feel, if you feel that she can't be trusted then perhaps its best for you two to go your separate ways.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by adim2(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2010
in as much as this looks small it is a very big case. sit her down and ask her how she was able to alter the check in words without re-confirming your signature. Please this is a very important and sensitive issue
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by double08(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2010
(singing P-Square) Omo see danger!danger!!wahala they
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Hotstepper(f): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2010
As people already said, you need to talk to her about what she did. I mean, she would have told you before withdrawing more
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by 5p1naz(m): 4:37am On Aug 06, 2010
i find it hard to believe your story cos how was she able mo maneuver FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY to FIFTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY. . . without a signature on the altered part my guy no be only you dey sign cheque o o o . . . even if na you sef carry the cheque go back, yourself, as long as it is altered, you'd be asked to sign on the cancelled part. . .let alone giving your cheque to a complete stranger
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by reality4us(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2010
5p1naz:

i find it hard to believe your story cos how was she able mo maneuver FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY to FIFTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY. . . without a signature on the altered part my guy no be only you dey sign cheque o o o . . . even if na you sef carry the cheque go back, yourself, as long as it is altered, you'd be asked to sign on the cancelled part. . .let alone giving your cheque to a complete stranger

Quite unbeleivable my brodaman. Changing five to[b] fifteen[/b] without contersigning and by a third party for that matter. Poster, tell your story to the mallams up there.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by rosekate1(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2010
which bank collected dis check from her?

if something urgent came up she could av called u n if she didnt av tym to come back for u to write a new one for her she could av asked your permission to alter it (hoping dey wouldnt notice at d bank though)

u really av to look into dis
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2010
@poster
. . . . . . . and she didnt think it was important to let you know PRIOR to withdrawing the money?!
or just AFTER?!
i guess she knew you wouldnt say anything about it! what did you reply when she confessed?!
to each their own!
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by bodrin(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
this ur girl have seen u like that, been pliable. wetin he go do.
i dont know how u treat matters b4 now anyway?
altering ur chwque and forging ur signature.

guy this is not love, na rubish

thats is y i dont blame ladies sometyms for their wrongdoings.
u shld blame urslf because u are the one spoiling this ur girl

for me she must refund that money 10,000 back to me.

because if she take it up with the bank it will affect her and this is a conspiracy with the teller. untill ur million go varnish one day from
ur account. thank God no be 500000 thousand.

dont say na smaal money talk to her,
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by iice(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
lol. . .if only i was a guy grin  She go refund my money shap shap.  Each delay go bring interest.  You manage what is given to you.  If you cannot, then ASK first.  You need to have a word or two with her.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Spyker: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
If i must believe your story, then u definite should change your signature because she counter-signed the altered part. (igbo girls and money).
Secondly, u must not take this leniently because any woman who can do such does not respect her husband and can never make a good wife. If a simple instruction of cashing five thousand naira could be manipulated, i wonder what will happen to you when she starts demanding for money for your in-laws or when u give her money to take home to your parents. She go divide am into three and give them half or better still, chop all the money.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Azedplus(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
IF TRUELY SHE DID THAT.SHE WORST THAN THE CRUCIFIED PATRICIA ETTEH AND MUST BE EXPELLED OR SUSPENDED LIKE DINO MELAYE AND THE G8 GROUP. cooouuurrtttt!
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by holyeye(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ Poster,

Pilfering is worse than frolicking with dciks.
Send her away or someday your Will will be written ahead of you.
lipsrsealed
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Moralistli(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
EEyahhhh!
Better is it to fail in a course that will succeed than to pass in a course that 'll finally fail. she's just failed an elementary test by exercisin her disgraceful immoral behaviour.

It's d height of indiscipline.
What again when she's already dim d TRUST involved?

My 1cent!
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Henesi2010(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
My guy, do not make your conclusions now. Sit her down to know why she did that.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Ben13: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
Now, no matter what reason she gave, that's criminal. She didn't call to request your permission maybe she thinks you won't get to know. Poor her, she being a pepper seller had no idea about credit/debit alert. grin

Since you still love her very much, stop issuing cheques to her. Give her cash.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Onchedu(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
A woman that would defraud U for 20k before U marry her would more easily kill U for N20m when U are married.

My advice? Remain poor so she never gets ideas but don't mind when she sleeps around, or dump her now.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by princeokek: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
I know she countersigned on the cheque and possiblly must have been able to accurately sign my signature,i will not mention the name of the bank but i must say that some guys on this forum who dont really have musch to say end up saying thrash.The cheque was cashed in Abeokuta branch of the bank and i am in the eastern part of Nigeria.

I have not seen her to really find out how she was able to do what she did but like some of you said,its criminal and guys,its not about been crazy in l love here,it only baffles me why she did that.i have been giving her checks for a long time now and such an incident had never happened.

Thanks to the forumites who really gave me a clue on what next to do,i changed my signature today.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by ukcatlover(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2010
Well call her and talk to her about the future, why will you even give her 5k at first she say you too selfish. Abeg bros dey give her beta moni nor stigin again
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by ChiBleO: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2010
Hum there is no course 4 alarm sit her down & talk 2 her and afta wards test her and if she fails again,d choice is urs we can only advice u ,d choice is urs.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by bodrin(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2010
it shld baffles u and shld not, ur are seen the reals girl u want marry. this may be an omen u know? think and pray more.

attitude na smoke. one day it go ooze out.

if any advice is senseless to u kp it to urself, not insultn anybody here.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by imokhai(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2010
guy, how possible is it for her to alter the cheque and it will scale through. i understand she can put a 1 before the 5 to make it 15,000 but how can she alter the words without your signature on it for approval, there is no way one can turn five thousand in words to fifteen thousand and wont need to alter some alphabets that will require your signature. anyway, i will advice you sit her down and talk to her, i guess she doesnt see any thing wrong in tampering with the cheque. the main thing is that she didnt lie to you.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by slex(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
Poster all i can say is call her up and both of you talk about it, do not give her a cheque ever again also go to your bank and change your mandate(i.e. change your signature without telling her oooo)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make A Single Man To Stop Being Promiscous? / Can You Be That Kinda Man? / Cheating Has Only Two Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.