Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi (20178 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Awolowo instituted

No need for any igbo-yoruba relationship

Igbo-yoruba r/ship should be strictly on business anything aside that is dangerous to an Igbo man.

We all have sense of history.
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Oweku: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2018
grin

Na them them..
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Decryptor(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Who else, beside Yoruba, is kingmaker? grin

Kingmaker wey king dey use clean nyash...is that one kingmaker?
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Mankosi: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Group cautions Osinbajo, Ajimobi against instigating Yoruba-Igbo feud

A pan-Igbo socio-political pressure group, the South East Revival Group, SERG, has urged Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State to exercise restraint in their utterances as the country goes into general elections next year to avoid pitching their Yoruba ethnic group against the Igbo.

The national co-ordinator of SERG, Chief Willy Ezugwu in a statement issued in Abuja, yesterday, recalled that “while speaking at the Alaafin’s palace, the Vice President had urged the Yoruba to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari to pave way for Yoruba presidency in 2023, but Governor Ajimobi took the narrative higher by declaring that the 2019 election was between the Hausa and Yoruba alliance on one hand and the Hausa and Igbo on the other.

“We condemn in strongest terms possible, this brand of ethnic politics and this unprovoked and unjustified attacks on Igbos by the two Yoruba leaders. Such utterances can spark ethnic cleansing or inter-tribal crisis.

“Nigerian leaders must live by example and avoid hate speech ahead of 2019 general elections. This is important because we must have a country first before we can think of who rules over its affairs.
“Nigeria is bigger than our regional ethnic sentiments. We should rather focus on issues of justice and peaceful coexistence to save the country from disintegration.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/group-cautions-osinbajo-ajimobi-against-instigating-yoruba-igbo-feud/amp/
So anyhow it's a WIN - WIN for the hausa
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by atiku4President(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Tribalism is the major drive for politics in the Nigerian experience. It's a pity even the pastors are ruled by this.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Otogah: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Who else, beside Yoruba, is kingmaker? grin
visit www.nicebuilder. for your house building
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Guestlander:
Osinbajo did not say anything that can considered offensive to ibos.
What he said is tame compared to what some ibos have said about Yorubas.
One even said we practice amala politics.

Is obvious....he was right.
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2018
What's wrong with nairaland moderator..

Seun seun seun seun please do something about this mod in politics section before he put the country on fire

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by onajo2000(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
I wonder who is going to do the ethnic cleansing he mentioned.

Yoruba has never in its history wiped out a people for their belief or ethnicity. We will not start now. God forbid!

Ibo is not even at our level militarily...it will not be a ethnic cleansing it would be a genetic wipe out if we were to engage in such foolishness. God forbid!

I wonder if this Ibo leader meant in his phrase ethnic cleansing against Yoruba. Ohanaeze needs to call him to order.

We dont attack others...but our defensive response is legendary!

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth! grin

mind your language because you are talking like MUMU
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Auladimeji1: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Useless people, you can't sow hatred and want love.Useless tribe.APC till these bastard get sense angry

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Yoruba has never in its history wiped out a people for their belief or ethnicity. We will not start now. God forbid!

Ibo is not even at our level militarily...it will not be a ethnic cleansing it would be a genetic wipe out if we were to engage in such foolishness. God forbid!

I wonder if this Ibo leader meant in his phrase ethnic cleansing against Yoruba. Ohanaeze needs to call him to order.

In the words of IBB and I quote “If I hear a yoruba man say that he will fight, I will just go back to sleep”...

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Attack IBB no be talk am oooo......

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Nairaland - Curse and Abusive Forum(CAF)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Boyooosa(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Group cautions Osinbajo, Ajimobi against instigating Yoruba-Igbo feud

A pan-Igbo socio-political pressure group, the South East Revival Group, SERG, has urged Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State to exercise restraint in their utterances as the country goes into general elections next year to avoid pitching their Yoruba ethnic group against the Igbo.

The national co-ordinator of SERG, Chief Willy Ezugwu in a statement issued in Abuja, yesterday, recalled that “while speaking at the Alaafin’s palace, the Vice President had urged the Yoruba to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari to pave way for Yoruba presidency in 2023, but Governor Ajimobi took the narrative higher by declaring that the 2019 election was between the Hausa and Yoruba alliance on one hand and the Hausa and Igbo on the other.

“We condemn in strongest terms possible, this brand of ethnic politics and this unprovoked and unjustified attacks on Igbos by the two Yoruba leaders. Such utterances can spark ethnic cleansing or inter-tribal crisis.

“Nigerian leaders must live by example and avoid hate speech ahead of 2019 general elections. This is important because we must have a country first before we can think of who rules over its affairs.
“Nigeria is bigger than our regional ethnic sentiments. We should rather focus on issues of justice and peaceful coexistence to save the country from disintegration.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/group-cautions-osinbajo-ajimobi-against-instigating-yoruba-igbo-feud/amp/
I'm with these people on this.
Its just quite unfortunate the kind of politics we play in our clime here; too oblivious, shallow minded, unprogressive and outdated.
I wouldn't be surprised, if a Whole San can make a statement like: if yorubas vote for Yoruba, Hausa will hand over to Yoruba. And another san is reiterating the same here; much more or what less do I expect from someone that did not pass ssce.
Are they not supposed to be showcasing their achievements both on ground and on paper to canvass votes?
They now go in the way of tribalism...smh!
Come n collect my vote na, shay bi u have built bridge in Lagos na.
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Auladimeji1: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2018
onajo2000:

mind your language because you are talking like MUMU
And if he doesn't mind himself, are you gonna silent him.You and your entire tribe can't do anything

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by zoedew: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2018
That’s what you think! The APC folks just flew a kite and the PDP folks are gonna focus their gaze on it until they completely lose sight of the real bird. #redherringquarry
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Amumaigwe: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2018
seanfer:

You said it all.... I work with them and they will always feel inferior even to their Junior Staff...

Igbos are proud chestbeaters who always feel inferior to their junior staff.

You are either smoking a strong weed or hate has affected your sanity or both.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Auladimeji1: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

In the words of IBB and I quote “If I hear a yoruba man say that he will fight, I will just go back to sleep”...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Omeokachie: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2018
The pastor spoke like someone who would lead genocidal attacks against the Igbos.

If you followed what happened in Rwanda, then you will understand the evil that human are capable of, even those that profess to speak for God.
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Galaticos444: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ibo is not even at our level militarily...

coming from a delusional skull miner.u ar actually right,igbos ar not ur match in skull mining,betraying, and Yahoo+u guys ar actually superior in dose aspect dan any other race or tribe in d world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by seanfer(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Igbos are proud chestbeaters who always feel inferior to their junior staff.

You are either smoking a strong weed or hate has affected your sanity or both.

I know what I am saying about My colleagues who always think the Yorubas are threat to them...

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by monimekaz(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

To know you are an educated fellow makes your post heartbreaking. How can you waste all those years learning only to turn to be an educated illiterate .As if that was not enough ,you still chose to advertise your stupidity in a public forum .
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by codemaniacs: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2018
zz

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Auladimeji1: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2018
Igbobyblood:
What's wrong with nairaland moderator..

Seun seun seun seun please do something about this mod in politics section before he put the country on fire
Any thread that is against Ibos,you all(Ibos) wants the thread to be close but if it's against the yorubas or the Northerners, you all will be happy.This thread will never be close.We are gonna use you guys as Christmas meal,we finish you guys.That's all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Auladimeji1 post=74149076][/quote]

Lolzzz

No be talk am na IBB. Former head of state.

Attack or is that u don't know. How to read simple reported speech
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Auladimeji1: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
codemaniacs:

Yorubas did not save the igbos...

It was when the igbos attacked Ore that they began to lose the war...

while they were fighting the north (f:ulanis and h:ausas) they were winning...

the igbos surrendered after the Yorubas attacked them....

which history are you reading
I thought you guys said Yorubas are coward, so with that your illustration, who's the coward.It's the ibos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Ayobami7(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
好的
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Boyooosa(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:

And na d cowardice of a typical Yoruba man relegated him to sit at home stroke up till date... cheesy
Is that not mysterious?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by BABSSSOO(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I salute you my bro....you get mouth

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Tenn88: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018
efighter:

Yorubas are really cowards to have used over three millions of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and your sisters as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970. Don't let your father see this post, it will bring back bad memories and nightmare.
shocked
efighter:

Yorubas are really cowards to have used over three millions of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and your sisters as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970. Don't let your father see this post, it will bring back bad memories and nightmare.
Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Boyooosa:

And na d cowardice of a typical Yoruba man relegated him to sit at home stroke up till date... cheesy
Is that not mysterious?

I don't know@bolded.

Just that the statement was from him not me.

Am glad u attacking him not me coz is not my speech.

Just reported what he said as then head of state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by legba1(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2018
I hate to banter words wt them....since the Advent of democratic rule in Nigeria they have been hobnobbing with hausa-fulanis...while the yorubas had always played opposition..rite from the A.G(action group) time..Awolowo leads the opposition and positioned SW for emulation...zik asslick tafawa balewa and co..till jagaban,the Slayer of the hero's brought yorubas into the mainstream.

For them to play opposition now is a problem and yet they say we asslick the north...olodo people. Once they can't get you to help them achieve their pitical goal...u are their enemies, they talk like we own them duty of help to clinch the presidency when they failed to position themselfs for it.....it won't happen just like that folks...you talked about cowardice when in actual facts ojukwu rat out on u lots...ask your parents...ore dede

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2018
legba1:
I hate to banter words wt them....since the Advent of democratic rule in Nigeria they have been hobnobbing with hausa-fulanis...while the yorubas had always played opposition..rite from the A.G(action group) time..Awolowo leads the opposition and positioned SW for emulation...zik asslick tafawa balewa and co..till jagaban,the Slayer of the hero's brought yorubas into the mainstream.

For them to play opposition now is a problem and yet they say we asslick the north...olodo people. Once they can't get you to help them achieve their pitical goal...u are their enemies, they talk like we own them duty of help to clinch the presidency when they failed to position themselfs for it.....it won't happen just like that folks...you talked about cowardice when in actual facts ojukwu rat out on u lots...ask your parents...ore dede

Ore dede(awolowo) drank rat poison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) / PDP NWC Visits Tambuwal Ahead Of Supplementary Election In Sokoto - Photos / Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.