Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,079 members, 7,939,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (816 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by faving(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2010
Guys,
can you be in love with someone and at the same time be sleeping with another no negative comments pls
Re: Love by MrCork1: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2010
Yes, I fall in love everynight with different chicks.

Answer is yes
Re: Love by hasyak(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2010
YES, men dont sleep with women just cos of luv, its just to satisfy thier X urges, that is y they patronise pros, and pros too dont sleep with customer cos of luv?
Re: Love by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^^i think you misunderstood her question.

@poster
if you were TRULY in love with someone and happy in your relationship then you wouldnt do anything on purpose that you know would hurt them in anyway or jeopardize this loving relationship.
the fact that you wouldnt care about their feelings in order to satisfy some se*xual urge means that the so called LOVE that you are talking about is just some cheap infatuation at best.

remember, just because what you feel is the strongest you have ever felt about someone doesnt automatically means its LOVE.
Re: Love by Omolola1(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2010
YES, very possible!
Re: Love by NaijaSisi(f): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
if you were TRULY in love with someone and happy in your relationship then you wouldnt do anything on purpose that you know would hurt them in anyway or jeopardize this loving relationship.
the fact that you wouldnt care about their feelings in order to satisfy some se*xual urge means that the so called LOVE that you are talking about is just some cheap infatuation at best.

remember, just because what you feel is the strongest you have ever felt about someone doesnt automatically means its LOVE.

GBAM, no more to add grin
Re: Love by Vic2k3(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2010
Seconded
Re: Love by hasyak(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

what is LOVE? most married man that flirt, are in love with their spouses, its just that animal instincts in man that makes him flirt nothing to do with weather he is in love or not.
Re: Love by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^just because married men do stuff doesnt automatically means that its right OR that they love heir wives, LOL!

FIRST: dont compare innocent flirting with cheating on your spouse.

SECOND: dont assume that being married means you are TRULY in love with your spouse. too many people in 9ja marry for peer pressure, ego, show, money etc

LAST: that animal instinct would have you look or admire other women but not cheat on your partner. if you cant control that "animal instinct", you so well pointed out, then you have no business being in a RELATIONSHIP, let alone calling what you have LOVE.
Re: Love by hasyak(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^
am not saying it is wrong or right, she asked a question and i gave a response based on the question asked

first: i used the word flirt cos i want to be decent

second: my assumption is that most marriage is out of love, at least 70%

last; if it is just look and admire, and it ends there no problems, but most times it goes beyond that

FYI am not saying it goes with all men, but with most.
Re: Love by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^so you really think that if your wife truly loved you, she could go and have s e x with someone else?!
Re: Love by hasyak(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
faving:

Guys,
can you be in love with someone and at the same time be sleeping with another no negative comments pls

we are talking about guys i thought?
Re: Love by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^is there anything different between how men and women should act when they are in love?!
what you expect for yourself should be the same expected from your partner.oh so i thought!

but if you think that there are 2 different law in love (one for men and another for women) then let us know.
Re: Love by hanslibs(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
The question u should have asked is the very one that has always eluded us, why do fools fall in love. some times we do things not with the intension of hurting d ones we love but out of self insecurities, were scared of trusting anyone must especially the ones we love bcus their betrayal lives a scar in you, so my advise to u is that when fallin in luv always prepare urself toget hurt cus we learn to be wiser every tym we fall in luv. smiley
Re: Love by hasyak(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^is there anything different between how men and women should act when they are in love?!
what you expect for yourself should be the same expected from your partner.oh so i thought!

but if you think that there are 2 different law in love (one for men and another for women) then let us know.

of course, we do not share the same X drive, u can see that even from lower animal, where u see the males always going after the female its nature and u cant help it. let me conclude on this with some quotes from Napoleon hill on X drive on men.

"X desire is the most powerful of human desires, when driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence and creative ability unknown to them at other times, so strong and impelling is the desire for X contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge it"
Re: Love by NaijaSisi(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
hasyak:

of course, we do not share the same X drive, u can see that even from lower animal, where u see the males always going after the female its nature and u cant help it. let me conclude on this with some quotes from Napoleon hill on X drive on men.

"X desire is the most powerful of human desires, when driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence and creative ability unknown to them at other times, so strong and impelling is the desire for X contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge it"

think that definition is just a lil too extreme, in my opinion, anyway would say that definition would apply to some women as well.
Re: Love by Moralistli(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
quite possible, Men do it just as u girls do it all d time.

lol, swear say u nor know say most people dey do am.
Re: Love by Onchedu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
faving:

Guys,

Love and sex can exist mutually exclusively.

Yep, it's possible to be in love with one person and have sex with another person. If love were all it took to get turned on there would be no sexual sins.
Re: Love by meggieblac: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
Love cant stop you from flirting or admiring something good but love is definitely capable of stopping u from going all the way and having sex with another person.
Re: Love by iice(f): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
Yes. What you do from then on is another thing.
Re: Love by 5p1naz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

yup yup for realar thats just about it. . .
Re: Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
I really do not know how some people manage it. But I personally cannot be in love with one man and allow another man touch me. Even the thought of it leaves me cold with disgust!

I believe when you truly love a person the thought of cheating on that person leaves you cold, also why would you claim to love someone and cheat on that person? It doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Love by henryhemon(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2010
There will be very few women not indulging in it esp.in Nigeria.
Re: Love by ausman: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2010
my guy one toto de kill pemis

(1) (Reply)

A Man Slept With A Dead Body 4 1 Million,will U Do It? / Please Solve This Problem For Me / Married To A Lady Soldier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.