Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,507 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

Married To A Lady Soldier! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married To A Lady Soldier! (807 Views)

How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / I Love This Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To A Lady Soldier! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2011
I was wondering if any guy at all would fall in love with a female soldier in this county or even other countries at large. So can u be married to a lady soldier?
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by Phate07(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2011

No, cant and wont! angry
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by ALICIA22(f): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2011
@ OP Being a lady soldier doesnt really mean she wouldnt be mild, gentle, loving, caring and responsible. Infact she could be the most passionate lady on planet earth cool cheesy
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by misanho: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2011
Funny NLder, if she's cut during a mission she wud b gang banged by a whole rebel army or even batalion, lol, just kiddin, y not, provided she is woman,
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by ALICIA22(f): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2011
misanho:

Funny NLder, [size=13pt]if she's cut during a mission she wud b gang banged by a whole rebel army or even batalion[/size], lol, just kiddin, y not, provided she is woman,

Lmao at the bolded line grin
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by Coolabbie: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
Is she not a woman so why wont sum1 marry her?
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by CrazyMan(m): 12:51am On Jan 17, 2011
I don't think I can marry a female soldier. undecided
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by Dsense(m): 1:17am On Jan 17, 2011
OP.
Is she not a human being? angry
The way some pple think is shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 17, 2011
Sure I have dated one before she got deployed to Iran for the second time, I don't know about Nigeria female Soldier anyway.
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by 677ano(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2011
Sure why not. That is her profession.

Underneath the uniform she is just like any woman
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by patwhizkid(f): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2011
Coolabbie:

Is she not a woman so why wont sum1 marry her?

i wonder
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by Spclst900: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2011
Me no want make them use me dey do training every morning o. Lol
Re: Married To A Lady Soldier! by Mcleo007(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2011
Eeeeeh,make she dey beat me 4 house abi(some,or many of them visit d gym daily)! Or when I gt tired and unable 2 perform on bed,she threatens me with AK47 after a smack on my face? Lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Marriages More Satisfying When Wives Are Thinner / According To Survey, Nigeria Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World. #lobatan / Can She Be Lovable Or Just A Freakin' Materialistic Gal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.