Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,443 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out (46236 Views)

Tell Your Husband To Address Hunger, Insecurity - Emir Of Kano To Remi Tinubu / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Brightest04(m): 3:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Ossaifamous:

Oh my God, not nice sir
It's not hard to know a fool.Because his words will tell who he's.

You're definitely one of Nnamdi Kanu ass lickers who goes about disgracing the Igbo race.
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by frozen70(f): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Chai the devil has don't the worst

Death why did you snatch this guy from the is lady

Where do you want her to start from

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Deltatoto: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/lady-cries-after-she-lost-her-soldier.html
another man go begin prik her now the husband was foolish
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Timatayo1: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2018
It shall not well with any person that has hand in this book haram kill in Nigeria
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by lastempero: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2018
But is that our army doesn't know what is going or they decided to be going on a suicide mission. They should have known by now that they are been used by the political class.
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by mozona(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2018
From the village
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by foreshore(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
zoba88:
A lady identified as Peace Ndukwu took to Facebook to cry out after she lost her husband in the cause of protecting his country.According to her,Captain Ndukwu was due for promotion before he was killed. She wrote...

'I loss my world best husband on the 15th December , he died in the cause of protecting his country . My life n dreams has been shattered , my love n best friend I was warming up for ur upcoming promotion. Rest on my wold. MM Ndukwu Captain to be'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/lady-cries-after-she-lost-her-soldier.html

So sad. He should be posthumously promoted to a Captain.
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by JastSiryin(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
May his soul rest in peace

The wife should have known what she was getting into when she said "yes" to a Military Officer.
oh will you shut up with all that coulda woulda bulls**t. Should've just stopped at the first paragraph
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by sillysassysally(f): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2018
Attention seeker

Trouble1:
This woman looks like sillyysassysally.

https://www.nairaland.com/sillysassysally
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Trouble1: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
sillysassysally:
Attention seeker

You can say that again tongue tongue
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by OneCorner: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by chidooh1: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
The number of southern soldiers in the troubled northern area calls for serious questioning. Speaking from experience, we have four soldiers in the family all being posted to the boko haram zone. Why do we have serious presence of Northern soldiers in the south especially the oil rich cities. Somebody up there is playing tribalism and some ignorant folks are happily supporting him, one Nigeria indeed.
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Amaechi5(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nwanne when you married the guy you should have had this in mind, no need to lament.

Commenting from https://zpykiostech.com/screenshot-on-iphone-x/
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Ossaifamous(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Brightest04:

It's not hard to know a fool.Because his words will tell who he's.

You're definitely one of Nnamdi Kanu ass lickers who goes about disgracing the Igbo race.
Xmas gift___ I will pretend you don't exist!!!
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by sillysassysally(f): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.