Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

See How This 'state House Aspirant' In Akwa Ibom Celebrated His Birthday (pics) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See How This 'state House Aspirant' In Akwa Ibom Celebrated His Birthday (pics) (487 Views)

Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) / See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) / "Those Balloons Are Like Dildos" - Media React To Lady's Birthday Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How This 'state House Aspirant' In Akwa Ibom Celebrated His Birthday (pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2018
So i woke up on Christmas day and took a stroll down the closest junction to my house (Marina Junction) and boom, guess what i saw?

I was so trip by the concept that i had to scan that up.

Read on:

In the spirit of humanitarianism, Emmanuel Ekoh a one time Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly aspirant, has celebrated his birthday with less privileged in the Eket LGA.

Ekoh, explained that in time where even the rich and comfortable are finding it difficult to eat choice meal, the hope of less privileged become dimmer as a result of economy crisis.

He stated that the less privileged are the biggest loser and should be adequately taken care of by all and sundry.

“It’s a great honour to witness another birthday. God has kept me all through the years and in good health. The less privileged are less remembered by the public. Even when the economy was stable and booming, nobody talks of the less privileged how much more when everyone one is downsizing and cutting cost.

“In my own little way, I’ve decided to share with the less privileged; they’re no lesser human to the rest of us. They deserve much more than they’re getting.

“I want to charge well meaning Nigerians to consider putting smiles on the faces of the less privileged.

They deserve to have good food on their tables irrespective of their conditions. That is the way we show love to our brothers and sisters,” he said.

The celebrant during the celebration thanked God for His ceaseless supply of wealth , the kind of wealth that is pressed down, shaken together and running over.

According to Ekoh, in his usual way, on his Birthday which is always celebrated on the 25th of December, attracted many sons and daughters of Eket and others dignitaries to sharing in joy with him and everyone who visited the merry points in Eket.

There was plenty to foods and drinks from about 3pm to late mid night for consumption, friends and love ones turn up and dine with Ekoh as he added another year.

The merry points for the celebration were:
1. 12 Okpongkpong Street
2. Ikot Okudom Village Hall
3. Idung Iniang Junction
4. Ikot Ibiok Junction
5. Marina Junction where all the celebration took place.

See more pictures here >>
https://www.nigerdeltaent.com/see-how-this-state-house-aspirant-in-akwa-ibom-celebrated-his-birthday-pictures/

1 Share

Re: See How This 'state House Aspirant' In Akwa Ibom Celebrated His Birthday (pics) by sapeleboi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This 'state House Aspirant' In Akwa Ibom Celebrated His Birthday (pics) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

One Baby Two Mothers Confusion As 2 Women Claim To Be Mother Of Newborn Baby / ACM Bashiru Promoted To Cpl For Returning Lost 37, 000 Euro To The Owner / Singles Hangout In LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.