Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (66679 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
It shows that they have been starving her of food at home.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
skukimania:

If the man had made any effort, I am sure the girl will be beaten for taking something from the stranger once they get home.

no.
If the man had made any effort, he'd have realised he misinterpreted the whole situation.

Check fp for the actual thing that happened

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Topccy007z: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Even God himself didn't pardon some of His enemies
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by osomegbe(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Everybody criticising her have you gotten her reply. She said that she is not with the girl and she never knew her.
Don't quick to judge

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
rentAcock:
https://www.nairaland.com/4926498/lady-accused-abandoning-house-restaurant#74207080

Here's an update to this story, it turned out to be fake, the couple don't know the girl in the video. This is the reason why you don't make assumptions and pass judgement without knowing the full story. Your apologies accepted.

lexy2014, Eammy, TommyAnthem, ImaIma, charliboy654, Jyde89, keneharry, Fash20, AlphaStyles, Mrpojj
so let me guess the girl was just looking at them from morning till night
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Mryacks: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
NessaBoo:
This kinda news always breaks my heart ehnn embarassed

I can't even imagine the inhumane treatment that would be meted out to that kid at home. cry

Don't be surprised if those couple are very religious oo!! angry

Exactly....so sad cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 30, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. smiley
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Moa2002(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
I don't understand why it is so bad.

But the maid works for them so they pay her. And if they wants just family at table it's fine. They don't ask restaurant waitress to eat with them either.

I have not worked as full time maid yet. Only part time maid. So I only been with people at their home, not out like this. But if they eat and have fun, I work. It's natural.

Moa

NairaMedia:
A video secretly recoreded by a social media user shows a family who took their teen maid to the restaurant and left her sitting alone without eating anything while her WICKED BOSS were seen eating ice cream with their children.

The child look so unhappy, looking at his Wicked Boss eating without buying her anything. If they can do this to her in public, what she would be facing at home will be more than Boko Haram war.

The Twitter user who shared the video wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-what-family-did-to-their-teen-maid.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Best Diaper For Babies / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.