Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (66674 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2018
What's wrong with people? Aren't they feeding her at home, clothing her, paying her school fees and paying her parents salary? Is this shawarma the most important thing in life? Haven't some of you done worse to your house helps?

Over righteousness only on the internet.

UPDATE, the woman in the video has clarified what transpired, she doesn't know the girl in the video. This is the reason why you shouldn't make assumptions or jump to conclusions. I feel vindicated.

Here's the update: https://www.nairaland.com/4926498/lady-accused-abandoning-house-restaurant#74207080

2 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by ozodigboo(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Some people are just ignorant on nairaland.
Blaming the poster for snapping pics instead of helping the girl.
Helping the girl ?
You enter an eatery and suddenly buy food for a stranger's maid without their permission ?
Who send you message ?

Its cruelty like this that may make that girl strangle the boss's child one day. Or even kidnap.
She will never forget this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Most Nigerians see helps as subhuman, not right at all.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by zomby(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Heartless and completely out of touch.
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Whothecapfits: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Inhumane and wicked
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by sodeide2013: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2018
I blame the man and hold him responsible 100 per cent

5 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Echo50(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2018
It is really unfair..... this alone brings about hatred from childhood. She can't be happy bathing that child
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by nicodenzzy(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari caused this angry

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Bianda24: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Let he who has not done worse cast the first insult

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right

You are right to also blame the person that took the picture. But at the same time, one has to be careful because if one tries to extend kind gesture to some people, they will count it as insult, one never can tell the extent they can go. The person that recorded it may be handicapped, he may be thinking of the aftermath of his action so it's better he stay calm. Those couples might see it as insult and can do anything. Well it depends on the scene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by emezuo17: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Naughtysite:
Nigerians have turned photographers People who only reason with their phones to seek attention online
My dear, that is wickedness, let's condemn what is bad

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by adecz: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
angry

Some people are simply heartless!!
The are not even ashamed.

And, they could most likely be coming
from Church!!

Why not just leave her outside in
the car?

This is just heartbreaking.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Its a sick world out there undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Miguelpius(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2018
very wrong.....not nice at all..
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Max24: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2018
obiekunie1:
that man is a curse to manhood!

he stupidly follow and support his wife to met this wickedness on the poor girl whom am very sure is from the husband side!

the woman will not allow this to happen if the girl is from her side of the family!

useless fat froggy pussyman! angry angry
But his manhood lives on oooo �

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2018
This pix seems old

Some one posted it here some time ago
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2018
That so cruel, why did they took her there in d first place, dat show how wicked they are to d young girl. She never wish to come dis world n become a servant, situation demand dat. I feel pity for d girl.

God never make me a father who can't reach out to my children when they need my help. Amin

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by rilikalid(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2018
she might not even be able their maid, perhaps the daughter of a deceased family member who is staying with them. God punish this people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by philoedu(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Gradually, it will all come to light, when more attention and observation takes its turn. Because Government is not often so much the problem of the society but the people themselves who tends not to like themselves, talk- less of liking others. They lack the spirit of solidarity and the spirit of love your neighbor as yourself dictum.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by joshjc(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2018
hmm,she might not be a maid,may be she's stubborn

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by propsvila: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2018
That is the way women are but I blame the man you cannever try such I my house except I am no more but as long as I live my maid will have equal right with my children. We had maid when we were growing up and people hardly know she is a maid most people taught she was our elder sister that is how it supposed to be.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2018
typical nigerian mentality, shame on the parents and more shame to the idiots who defend this type of practice, slave trade ended centuries ago, africans should not reboot the practice.

later at night that gorrilla husband will molest the poor girl and his evil hag of a wife will cover it up.

they shouldnt blame God or society if their kids neglect them when they re old.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by emezuo17: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Afriface:
Why quick to judge> she will still eat from the left over
I pity you. May God forgive you
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2018
And how did the person know she is the maid, don't u think that she doesn't like ice cream. Or as kids, might be angry about something that happened earlier and didn't wanna take.

People just jump into conclusion anyhow, or did she tell u she was d maid. Futsek

3 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by figure007(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2018
So terrible...
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2018
joshjc:
hmm,she might not be a maid,may be she's stubborn

off course stubbirn, its obvious thats how you treat your help, rubbish talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Smh
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Gabzzz(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2018
Why should such a little child be doing such work, this is child labour + other crazy stuff

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right
Your comment is derailing. I have never done such and I will never. It shows you might even be as wicked as that family

5 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
[s]Let he who has not done worse cast the first insult
[/s]

The one that took d picture was busy for social media brouhaha... If I was opportune to be there, I would have shamed d misfortune family even if l left only wit my tfare, I would rather trekk home dan to leave d poor girl in such a dilapidated mood.

The strike is out of the context OK.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Thescienceprof(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2018
This couple are foolish sha! One day when the poor girl is fed up of their wickedness and decides to give it back to them NY poisoning their children, people will start saying housemaids are wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Leave that talk its very bad.......what the family did
For them to even bring the act to a public place

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Diaper For Babies / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Could My Wife Be Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.